over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ghrp-6

yes, i made great gains off GHRP-6 stand-alone, its a great tool for both fat loss and LBM gains. you wont make daily gains on the scale, but over a few months you will notice Bodyfat loss and increased muscle mass.

yes, i made great gains off GHRP-6 stand-alone, its a great tool for both fat loss and LBM gains. you wont make daily gains on the scale, but over a few months you will notice Bodyfat loss and increased muscle mass.

Matty- You did not stack the GHRP6 with Mod GRF 1-29? I'm stacking them together right now but I'm considering dropping the GRF. My goal mostly fat loss and body comp change.

Matty- You did not stack the GHRP6 with Mod GRF 1-29? I'm stacking them together right now but I'm considering dropping the GRF. My goal mostly fat loss and body comp change.

ive run it by itself a few times for 6+ months, and got great results, you will notice a few things..

*Body-fat loss (IF you're doing moderate cardio, or if your diet is clean enough you will loose body-fat without cardio)

*Muscle gains, when i ran GHRP-6 stand-alone years ago, i went from about 180lbs-200lbs in roughly 2-3months.. no bodyfat added, no cardio was done.

*Strength increase, i always notice the strength jump first.. for me personally i run my ghrp-6 high because its dirt cheap. I will consistantly get stronger every week or so that i run this peptide.

*Increased hair growth, skin complexion, youthful appearance, and recovery,
My joints love ghrp-6, they heal up nicely on it.

I now run cjc with my GHRP-6 and have been doing so for about 4 weeks.. i notice the strength increase is slightly higher.. , recovery is up a little higher, and bodyfat loss is higher. if funds get tight i have no problem running ghrp-6 alone again.

It works on its own, mod grf just amplifies it

I'd suggest running ghrp-2 and at higher doses if not using mod grf

I've been running ghrp6 for about 7 weeks everything most pepole say seems to be true! added cjc1295no dac 2 weeks ago, getting leaner and stronger with out any changes to diet or workouts! cant belive this stuff kickass I mean aminos! been takin them for 20 years didnt have any effect like this, I guess its just how you get them in you, and no sides what the heck this is the shit if you dont want to go AS ! stickin your self 3 time a day seems to be the only drawback, you get used to it, I've heared that a couple of guys are workin on a oral THAT WHOULD BE THE SHIT!!!!!so if some jerk dont mess up for everyone I think it will be mainstream someday with all the HOGS runnin around maybe it will be used for weight loss! WHO knows some assholewill probeley FUCK it up for the rest of us but till then im in up to my elbows!!! WORK HARD STAY STRONG:p

I am curious on how much and frequncy of the ghrp-6 should be used for fatloss? I am restricted on what cardio I can do, due to a neck injury?

here is why i like ghrp 6 by itself:

i take 150mcgs 3 times a day. all my life i never had a big appetite, with this stuff, its much easier to eat 6 times a day. if you want to grow, you have to eat! and if this stuff helps with the eating, which in turn helps with the growth, then yes, for me, it is effective by itself.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear