over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP CJC Combo- Not working anymore :( - 7 months in

borcic0

Newbies
Hey guys.

Been running this combo for close to 7 months now with max one week off every 3 months. I read on the forums (Dat's) that they can be ran long term without chance of desensitization if you do it at the saturation dose.

I legit don't get or feel any benefit anymore from doing this combo or any combo for that matter. I haven't gotten my igf levels checked but my recovery is getting crappy, sleep feels like pre peptides (crappy)

Has anyone ran into this problem? I used to feel amazing when I ran the peptides for the first three months and month by month it just felt like I was wasting money

PS I have played around with GHRP 6, 2, ipamorelin, selank, igf 1 lr3 throughout these past 7 months. As well i have played with different dosages nothing over 300/300 usually 200 cjc no dac and 300 ghrp

Im 26 by the way if that matters but thought i'd throw it out there :(

Honestly, how you feel means little to nothing. In order to answer your question you would need not only a baseline reading, but you would also need to know what your blood levels were shortly after commencing treatment (maybe 30 days in), as well as what they are right now.

Simply "feeling" like your recovery ability has diminished is NOT evidence of a reduced IGF-1 level.

I agree with that but it's weird how for the first 4-5 months I would feel great, deep sleep without waking up and was able to workout more felt more dense even with a crappy diet

Now that I have everything Dialed in terms of macro's, training seems like the past when I was spinning my wheels making 0 progress.

I don't mean physically feel something but just in terms of progress and gains I;m staying the same if not worse now even with a proper 4/week upper lower split and proper nutrition and I didn't even follow this strict of a protocol during the first few months

Could legit all be in my head but pictures of me months ago compared to now its day and night.

Just checking to see if anyone had similar experiences.

One thing that i will add is that I pin in the same needle and separate the peptides with an air bubble but maybe I will try putting them in completely different needles

Saw a few threads where people tried boom dosing cjc with ipamorelin might give that a shout maybe not running enough. Usually do 3 shots a day going to bump it up to 4 or 5 now

Hey guys.

Been running this combo for close to 7 months now with max one week off every 3 months. I read on the forums (Dat's) that they can be ran long term without chance of desensitization if you do it at the saturation dose.

I legit don't get or feel any benefit anymore from doing this combo or any combo for that matter. I haven't gotten my igf levels checked but my recovery is getting crappy, sleep feels like pre peptides (crappy)

Has anyone ran into this problem? I used to feel amazing when I ran the peptides for the first three months and month by month it just felt like I was wasting money

PS I have played around with GHRP 6, 2, ipamorelin, selank, igf 1 lr3 throughout these past 7 months. As well i have played with different dosages nothing over 300/300 usually 200 cjc no dac and 300 ghrp

Im 26 by the way if that matters but thought i'd throw it out there :(
300 mod grf/300 GHRP is actually huge dose and subject to desensetization.

DAT was writing about saturations doses around 3 times a day so 100/100 or even less if you are smaller guy

Imo take 2 weeks break and check hwo its after break.
Or maybe vendor sent you failed batch?

Last edited:
Checking in since my last post

I have a few different vendors not sure if I can mention them, I don't know the rules but two in Canada and one in the states always had results from the two in Canada.

I've came to the realization (without bloods) that it easily could be prolactin and cortisol since they rise a bit at saturation and since I've ran 200 200 and at times 300 300 that there probably elevated.

My test is high normal , estrogen is low at the moment but I'm going to the doctor and confess about my usage of the peps.

My weight is going up each week even though at defecit and little strength increases so I hope this is water and not fat. I've gained the majority of this in my stomach and chest.

So I think it's the prolactin and cortisol masking any improvements in body comp sleep etc

Would stopping the peptides lower cortisol and prolactin or is this going to stay elevated?

Super frustrated but my problem for running the dosages too high.

Stop taking anything for a week... Desensitize IF thats the issue... Take a GHRP shot and see what happens

Ill give it a try maybe even two weeks

I tried this before pretty sure it was close to a week but again I didn't feel as much affect

The most frustrating thing is not that I don't think there working but my rapid weight gain from 193-4 to 200 now and it is not diet related because I have counted calories for the past 10 years now everyday its impossible.

I suspected estrogen but its low so I don't even know if prolactin can be high if estro is lowI will do some research on that and attend the docs asap PS my package is not working and sleep is horrid

Ill give it a try maybe even two weeks

I tried this before pretty sure it was close to a week but again I didn't feel as much affect

The most frustrating thing is not that I don't think there working but my rapid weight gain from 193-4 to 200 now and it is not diet related because I have counted calories for the past 10 years now everyday its impossible.

I suspected estrogen but its low so I don't even know if prolactin can be high if estro is lowI will do some research on that and attend the docs asap PS my package is not working and sleep is horrid

This doesnt sound like a peptide problem to me

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner