over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP/GHRH into Freezer or fridge??

Vincent R.

Banned
Hi folks ,I'm a new member from Italy....actually I'm a mess! (..I'm trying to learn a lot of thigs,u know)
about GHRPs/GHRH vials (either when they get recostitute or when they still stay under dry-poweder shape)
where do u put? Last year a supplier told me if I put dry powder into feezer it can live for/by long and long...
but yesterday a friend told me if u put them into freezer (also when they still are under a dry-powder shape or better not recostitute) the excessive coldness can 'destroy' them (change into molecular structure? I dont know)....is it true??

...just now last month it's arrived at last to me some GHRP6,CJC and Sermorelin dry powder vials and I put(the past verb of 'to put' in English?) into freezer.....I get the feeling I made a mess,right??:headbang: do u think very low freezer temperature can really destroy them??

Last edited:
The past tense of to put is put --English can make you crazy!

No, keeping them in the freezer is absolutely the right thing to do. And of course, refrigerate after reconstituting.

no,no,it get not crazy on me.....the blame is of mine 'cause I had been stupidso 'cause I didnt required to learn when I gone to school.
Now,I'm glad to be able to speak with u all(even if I need to learn more more and more better,u see)...

if I understand well , recap/summarizing:
only recostitute vials need to put in fridge only,'cause too low freezer temperature can destroy it,right?
While dry-powder vials can stay/leave in freezer temperature noithelessly/quietly without getting molecular structure distruction ,is it so?

What happen if u invert/exchange place ,i.e. if u put recostitute vials into freezer and put dry-powder ones into fridge??
...and why they get to damage themself? What does the too coldness do on their molecular structure??
P.S. I don't understand and I wondering 'cause either CEMproducts or a member of superiormuscle forum told me to not put GHRP/GHRH dry-powder vials into freezer 'cause it can 'destroy them'......................it's a mystery!!!

Last edited:
Ok I understand your question better now.

Yes, you can damage the structure of the peptide if you freeze after reconstituting. This is because of the nature of water and its almost unique property of expanding when frozen.

But as far as the dry powder, freezing is absolutely the way to keep them until used.

Now, what to do about your peptide popsicles? I do not know. I would not be afraid of them, but that doesn't mean that they will work as we want them to. I don't know how much you had to pay, but for the money we can get them for here, I would just throw them out and start over.

Sorry --

And if you have kept your dry powder in the fridge since you received them, they should be good. Just move them to the freezer for the long term storage.

PS I love AC Milan

no,no,it get not crazy on me.....the blame is of mine 'cause I had been stupidso 'cause I didnt required to learn when I gone to school.
Now,I'm glad to be able to speak with u all(even if I need to learn more more and more better,u see)...

if I understand well , recap/summarizing:
only recostitute vials need to put in fridge only,'cause too low freezer temperature can destroy it,right?
While dry-powder vials can stay/leave in freezer temperature noithelessly/quietly without getting molecular structure distruction ,is it so?

What happen if u invert/exchange place ,i.e. if u put recostitute vials into freezer and put dry-powder ones into fridge??
...and why they get to damage themself? What does the too coldness do on their molecular structure??
P.S. I don't understand and I wondering 'cause either CEMproducts or a member of superiormuscle forum told me to not put GHRP/GHRH dry-powder vials into freezer 'cause it can 'destroy them'......................it's a mystery!!!

Bienvenuti amico. Powder state peptides, or lyophilized form are usually kept in the freezer at low temperature for long term storage.

You can freeze reconstituted peptides, but only once, as the freeze-thaw cycle will damage the peptide.

The dry powder in the fridge is absolutely fine. Decide how long you'll be storing it, if long term, stick them in the freezer, if you'll be using them subito, then it doesn't matter, you could store at room temp for shorter periods of time.
Capisco?

Ok,thanx to u all...now I understand.
so ,I'll stick dry powder in freezer temperature (-20°C +4°C) and only when I need to recostitute a vial ,so I stick it into fridge. (or in freezer too,but only one time,'cause that in-out-in-out freeze-melt-freeze-melt will destroy recostitute peptide fluid)....ok,very well.

let me ask the same question about BW.
I stick it into fridge only ,is it ok?
I not stick it into freezer 'cause I'm afraid water frozing get to brake,blow the vial.
do u think it's better if I stick it into freezer too for a long storage,or BW can get long storage also in fridge only?
P.S. 'to stick' in Italian means/is 'ficcare' ,'infilare' ...so if I'll forget about 'to stick' (I didn't knew this verb in English,u know)in future and u note I'll write 'fick' ,it'll be why I have created/invented a new verb ,from 'to stick' and 'ficcare' ,so ,I've just vented the verb 'to fick' (read to stick),ok? (I didnt know u know the word 'subito' too...it's an Italian word ..it's means 'immediately'...very fine,very cool!!!)

Last edited:
Paisan,
My grandfather's name was Leonardo Monfredo. But my mother married outside the faith and we didn't speak it in the house like she did when she grew up.

The BW will be fine in the fridge. This has been a topic of discussion on another board full of very knowledgeable people. It has a veru long shelf life.

Paisan,
My grandfather's name was Leonardo Monfredo. But my mother married outside the faith and we didn't speak it in the house like she did when she grew up.

The BW will be fine in the fridge. This has been a topic of discussion on another board full of very knowledgeable people. It has a veru long shelf life.

Hi bro,let's forget Italian language...it's not a pity if u dont know it...dont worry....it isn't usefull to know it ....it's English the 'mother' language in the world....and I dont know why in my country ,they continue to speak Italian ...when I was a boy they didn't teach it into school (in the eighties) ....the Italian government is only a mess! as the Italy nation,u know...
let's forget Italy... I wanted to born in USA or Canada,too...but Italy is a mess! ehh,ehh
ven u agree about dry-powder need to freezer for a long storage ,right?
I trust u all

However BOUNCER of SuperiorMuscle forum(visit the blue marked topic 'Top 3 Proper Guidelines to Buying Steroids.' ...it stay in the first page mark 'news')continue to tell he never know this about ,but I think he's wrong......also CEMproducts ,a peptides suppliers store has just sent me a mail which explain what u just has explained to me,i.e. stick dry-powder vials into freezer for a long storage and stick recostitute vial into fridge.

Here's tread of Bouncer:

THE BOUNCER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BOUNCER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BOUNCER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BOUNCER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BOUNCER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BOUNCER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BOUNCER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BOUNCER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BOUNCER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BOUNCER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BOUNCER has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
no,sorry ,I refer about others forum....now,I got the explaination.
u can stick dry-powder into freezer for a long storage,
only recostitute vials need to store in fridge,'cause the water when froze modify the molecolar structure....
however they told me ,u can stick recostitute vials into freezer too,but just once,'cause that 'in-out-in-out-in-out' (i.e. freeze-defrost-freeze-defrost') will destroy them
No it is not recommended that you put the dry powder into freezer either. Freezer = bad fr both dry powder and reconstituted ghrp. I did tons of reading on a bunch of forums and never once did I see anyone reccemd putting ghrp in the freezer.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner