over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ghrp/Ghrh with GH IV

beggar

Registered
For the past 3 weeks I've been taking 250mcg ipamorelin/250 mcg ghrp-2 combo and 250mcg mod grf from ergopep with 5 IU of rips 10 minutes later via IV 3 times a day for a total of 15 iu's

After the first 3 days I began to get CTS but not much water gain. GH via IV is supposed to be out of my system within 3 hours. But that doesn't mean the side effects go away the same time the GH clears. The CTS got to a point that I couldn't close my hands. lol At the gym I had to use straps to do back and bicep and shoulder exercises. I even dropped a hundred pound dumbell on my quad trying to get it up to shoulder press. Oh the pain.

So a few days ago I noticed what looked like cellulitus around my shin area. I am thinking it was water retention. But I could have sworn I wasn't supposed to get these side effects from IV. But oh well.

So I am now entering my 4th week and my last week supply of rips at 15 iu's a day with my peptides. The water retention around my shins have disappeared. The CTS is pretty much at a minimum and my hands can function better. I really can't explain why all of a sudden the side effects have subsided. I must have shocked my body by starting off with such a high dose.

The best thing I've noticed so far is that I heal like Wolverine and I can do some extra sets per exercise if I choose to. The ghrp/ghrh combo helps me to eat so I can workout with some real energy

I have 1500 iu's of hgh from hghandigf1 I am going to start after I am done with the rips. I will bump up to 20 iu's per day and maybe 25 until I run out.

The Beggar

For the past 3 weeks I've been taking 250mcg ipamorelin/250 mcg ghrp-2 combo and 250mcg mod grf from ergopep with 5 IU of rips 10 minutes later via IV 3 times a day for a total of 15 iu's

After the first 3 days I began to get CTS but not much water gain. GH via IV is supposed to be out of my system within 3 hours. But that doesn't mean the side effects go away the same time the GH clears. The CTS got to a point that I couldn't close my hands. lol At the gym I had to use straps to do back and bicep and shoulder exercises. I even dropped a hundred pound dumbell on my quad trying to get it up to shoulder press. Oh the pain.

So a few days ago I noticed what looked like cellulitus around my shin area. I am thinking it was water retention. But I could have sworn I wasn't supposed to get these side effects from IV. But oh well.

So I am now entering my 4th week and my last week supply of rips at 15 iu's a day with my peptides. The water retention around my shins have disappeared. The CTS is pretty much at a minimum and my hands can function better. I really can't explain why all of a sudden the side effects have subsided. I must have shocked my body by starting off with such a high dose.

The best thing I've noticed so far is that I heal like Wolverine and I can do some extra sets per exercise if I choose to. The ghrp/ghrh combo helps me to eat so I can workout with some real energy

I have 1500 iu's of hgh from hghandigf1 I am going to start after I am done with the rips. I will bump up to 20 iu's per day and maybe 25 until I run out.

The Beggar

Out of curiosity, why are you running both, AND, why are you running them at 250mcg?

Out of curiosity, why are you running both, AND, why are you running them at 250mcg?

clearance times and igf conversion richie.

beggar is someone who i trust to know exactly what he is doing.

beggar,
Very interesting experiment. This is very progressive. I find the way the sides subsided very interesting.

I am excited to follow your progress.

O

Richiec, ipamorelin is a selective gh releaser without the cortisol and prolactin sides. Higher doses of ipamorelin have also been shown to effect subsequent pulses as well.

Ghrp-2 has a higher gh release but also raises cortisol levels at higher doses. I reconstitute them both together to get the best of both worlds. I use 250mcg of each to get the increased hunger effects that I need to pig out.

The Beggar

Richiec, ipamorelin is a selective gh releaser without the cortisol and prolactin sides. Higher doses of ipamorelin have also been shown to effect subsequent pulses as well.

Ghrp-2 has a higher gh release but also raises cortisol levels at higher doses. I reconstitute them both together to get the best of both worlds. I use 250mcg of each to get the increased hunger effects that I need to pig out.

The Beggar

LMAO, i thought he was asking why you used the gh iv and the peptides=-)

I am slow today.

You like the combination of cjc/ipam? Do you really get crazy hunger at those doses?

LMAO, i thought he was asking why you used the gh iv and the peptides=-)

I am slow today.

You like the combination of cjc/ipam? Do you really get crazy hunger at those doses?

I like the ipam/ghrp2 mod grf combo at those doses. I get manageable hunger effects. I don't think I want the crazy hunger effects of higher doses. There is something inherently wrong with being able to put down massive amounts of food associated with the 500mcg ipamorelin/500mcg ghrp2 250 mod grf combo I used for a week.

The Beggar

I like the ipam/ghrp2 mod grf combo at those doses. I get manageable hunger effects. I don't think I want the crazy hunger effects of higher doses. There is something inherently wrong with being able to put down massive amounts of food associated with the 500mcg ipamorelin/500mcg ghrp2 250 mod grf combo I used for a week.

The Beggar

Yeah, it is absolutely ridiculous. On the 2Mg dose of ghrp2, the amount of good I was eating was disgusting. I could not satiate myself.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Beggar - i'm not to the point of using IV yet, but from a very similar combo I had some crazy sides that subsided into the cycle. Very similar to what you're describing. Maybe the body just gets used to it?

Out of curiosity, for IV inject are you rotating sites?

The Beggar

Gotcha, thanks. O and I talk outside of ProM and we were discussing it. I'm not as far into my research and he has been helping me understand some things. Your explanation is perfect, thanks

Beggar - i'm not to the point of using IV yet, but from a very similar combo I had some crazy sides that subsided into the cycle. Very similar to what you're describing. Maybe the body just gets used to it?

Out of curiosity, for IV inject are you rotating sites?

For the first week I was using the same area. Then I realized my arm starting looking like a Nascar track. Now I use both arms from the wrist area down to the bicep area with a 31 guage needle. No more nascar.

Now that I think back, it must have been some water retention. My fingers are not as puffy as they were. For a while my molars would not touch when I closed my mouth. There was about a quarter inch gap left. I would chew gum and couldn't contract my jaw muscles enough for the molars to touch. As I was eating today, I realized my teeth are touching again. My super tunnel syndrome has been reduced to a much milder carpel tunnel.

Still no explanation why the sides were suddenly reduced. I am still dosing 15iu's a day

The Beggar

Yeah, it is absolutely ridiculous. On the 2Mg dose of ghrp2, the amount of good I was eating was disgusting. I could not satiate myself.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Damn 2mg ghrp2 :p

As you know I'm taking 1mg ipa before bed and that also slightly get me hungy, but I ran out of ipa and had some ghrp2 laying around.
Took 1mg ghrp2 and ate my protein to go to bed. Then I got so hungy I ate everything in sight. Luckily I only had clean sources and no candy or anything, but I think I ate like 2000 kcal before bed containing a LOT of carbs :p

The Beggar

Osiris do u mix the 2 peps 2gether or keep them all seperate?

I did chest on Wednesday. My first set at 135 felt like someone was sticking pins in my hands. I couldn't even grip the bar. It took 2 sets before the pressure from the weights overcame the pain from the CTS. Took 3 sets to get a pump. By then I was done with flats. I am gonna stick with pre exhausting before benching. I seem to get a lot more out of it. And since CTS seems to be a factor in much of everything I do now. I'd rather waste energy doing DB flyes first and then going into flat bench with my hands ready.

Today I worked back and ofcourse CTS was right ther waiting for me. lol Using straps on back day is a much when doing higher doses. I am finally able to do 305 lb bend over BB rows for 10 reps. I do seemlessly feel stronger after a month of 15 iu's I am scared to do too much. My knee has already started to bother me.

I am out of rips now and doing 20 IU a day IV of hghandigf1's hgh. Will stay at 20iu's for a few months.

The Beggar

I did chest on Wednesday. My first set at 135 felt like someone was sticking pins in my hands. I couldn't even grip the bar. It took 2 sets before the pressure from the weights overcame the pain from the CTS

Do you have access to a fat bar? I find it disperses the pressure one my hands and helps this issue a lot. You need to use a false grip with it, a full grip is excruciating b/c it stretches out the hand and puts too much pressure on the wrist...

No fat bars here. I guess that would be nice. I probably could tape some cloth around the bar to give it a larger circumference. I am almost in tears here just thinking about those first 2 sets. Oh the pain!!

I did 10 iu of hgh pwo from hghandigf1. Because I had to reconstitute with 5 ml of BW it takes almost .85cc of liquid to get 10 iu. I had to take it in 2 IV doses.

The Beggar

So far no increased CTS from 20 IU IV per day with my peptides. No water retention either. Workouts have been great lately. I had a sudden 2 lb decrease in morning body weight on Thursday. Also the tren seems to have less of an effect on my lower back. I can walk now without having to pause to stretch it out.

Did Biceps and triceps on Saturday. Some people love pumps. I like them also to an extent that they are not limiting my ability to get reps. I hate having to pause in between sets because the pumps become unbearable.

The Beggar

My sleep is starting to get better with my peps and 20iu's gh iv. CTS is not going anywhere anytime soon. I am slowly creeping up in the weights so I don't pull something.

I realized something yesterday about reconstituting the 20mg vials from hghandigf1. This is what I was doing. I was putting 5ml of water into the vial and dividing it by 5ius to get 12 doses. Have way thru the vial I could not figure out why there was still so much left since 20Iu's a day should last only 3 days in a 60 iu vial. I used a 3ml syringe at the end of the second day and had almost 4 ml of liquid left. I thought I did the math wrong so I used more gh to finish up the vial on the 3rd day. Then on my second vial of 60 iu I did the same thing. I thought man am I stupid or am I forgetting to take doses.

So finally on the last few vials I decided to see how much liquid was in the vial after I reconstituted it. After puting 5ml of water in one vial I ended up with 5.3 ml of total solution. And second vial got me over 6ml of total solution. Whatever additives that are added to the vial do more than just simply dissolve. They add to the total volume. So from now on I will have to do the math on doses after I determine how much total volume is in the vial after I add the water, since it does seem the be consistent.

The Beggar

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity