over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP2 and IPAM

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok, so after doing some research and talking to a buddy, I've decided to start running GHRP2 @ 250mcg 2x/day with Mod-grf @ 100mcg with it. Pre bed I will be running IPAM at 500mcg with 100mcg mod-grf.

I recently increased my ghrp2 dose from 100mcg to 200 and have noticed that muscles feel "fuller". A buddy at the gym says it looks like I dropped weight but got bigger if that makes sense. Looking forward to running these doses for a while and see the results. The fuller feeling came along pretty quickly, like a week, so keeping fingers crossed with this protocol

Ok, so after doing some research and talking to a buddy, I've decided to start running GHRP2 @ 250mcg 2x/day with Mod-grf @ 100mcg with it. Pre bed I will be running IPAM at 500mcg with 100mcg mod-grf.

I recently increased my ghrp2 dose from 100mcg to 200 and have noticed that muscles feel "fuller". A buddy at the gym says it looks like I dropped weight but got bigger if that makes sense. Looking forward to running these doses for a while and see the results. The fuller feeling came along pretty quickly, like a week, so keeping fingers crossed with this protocol

SHOW OFF!!!

Have you considered adding a couple IU's of gh at bed time to the mix for good luck?

The Beggar

SHOW OFF!!!

Have you considered adding a couple IU's of gh at bed time to the mix for good luck?

The Beggar

I have considered this, but unfortunately don't have the funds right now. When I do have funds, I will either be running Eli's or Rips at 4iu/day. 2 in morning and 2 pre bed.

So I must say that I am ecstatic about the results in such a short amount of time! I've done this for 3 days, 3 days, and have been told by people who see me either every day or every week that it looks like I've gained weight (in a good way). My arms are "fuller", they feel tighter. My muscle in general have this feeling. I'm not gaining any weight, so it isn't water weight. And before anyone thinks that I've simply upped and aas doses, I haven't. Still at the same dose I've been at for the last 3 months.

This sounds excellent :)

Do you mind posting photos just for us to see your progress, I have no doubt the stuff is working, as I am taking peps too and see changes on a daily basis.

This sounds excellent :)

Do you mind posting photos just for us to see your progress, I have no doubt the stuff is working, as I am taking peps too and see changes on a daily basis.

I honsetly hate the way my body looks right now and feel disgusting. I'm a tub of lard! BUT, there are 2 people who I send photos to to monitor my progress and they can tell you. Osiris and Phil. They are brutally honest, I guess that's why I like them so much lol

I honsetly hate the way my body looks right now and feel disgusting. I'm a tub of lard! BUT, there are 2 people who I send photos to to monitor my progress and they can tell you. Osiris and Phil. They are brutally honest, I guess that's why I like them so much lol

Yeah no worries, I meant take photos anyway so you can see for yourself the changes to your body from the peps.

Really interested in this stack ,, will more than likely research this stack next month with no other peps or aas ,, for couple months an c what progress comes of it ,, my lab ray responds really well to peps for sum reason ,,, thanks for the timing n dosing info ,, an please keep us posted on ur progress ,, how long do u plan on runnin this stack ?

Yeah no worries, I meant take photos anyway so you can see for yourself the changes to your body from the peps.

Yeah man! I am taking pics as I want to see what changes are taking place. When I feel "good" about my body, I will post befores and afters

Really interested in this stack ,, will more than likely research this stack next month with no other peps or aas ,, for couple months an c what progress comes of it ,, my lab ray responds really well to peps for sum reason ,,, thanks for the timing n dosing info ,, an please keep us posted on ur progress ,, how long do u plan on runnin this stack ?

I plan on running this pretty much for forever. I'll definitely keep you guys posted!

Well, nothing new to report except for my muscle just have a "fuller" look to them all the time. Only been running this for 5-6 days I believe

Rich,

I would proceed with caution into the future or drop your doses some. I have seen firsthand that researching a high dose, i.e. 250-500mcg GHRP2 multiple times per day, can eventually start to cause some fatigue. It can start to make you feel tired and drag a bit. After lowering the doses the subject's ill effects seemed to improve. You may not experience this at all, but it is worth considering.

BEAST

Rich,

I would proceed with caution into the future or drop your doses some. I have seen firsthand that researching a high dose, i.e. 250-500mcg GHRP2 multiple times per day, can eventually start to cause some fatigue. It can start to make you feel tired and drag a bit. After lowering the doses the subject's ill effects seemed to improve. You may not experience this at all, but it is worth considering.

BEAST

Appreciated Wilderbeast. I was considering going to 500mcg with the ghrp2, but the potentioal side effects were a deterant for me. I've never run gh before and have heard that it too can cause fatigue. Anyhow, I am monitoring the way I feel and communicating it with my buddy. So I assume the you yourself experienced these side effects?

Theoretically I would be watchful for these sides... but remember there are so many variables as well. Each individual will experience them differently. The kind of GHRP makes a difference, dosage makes a difference, timing as well makes a difference. No doubt it is a very individual thing.

BEAST

Appreciated Wilderbeast. I was considering going to 500mcg with the ghrp2, but the potentioal side effects were a deterant for me. I've never run gh before and have heard that it too can cause fatigue. Anyhow, I am monitoring the way I feel and communicating it with my buddy. So I assume the you yourself experienced these side effects?

The lethargy is caused by the amount of endogenous gh you are releasing, not a lot you can do about that but your body does attenuate to the gh levels in time i believe=-)

As for other prolactin/cortisol sides, i always reccommend viatmin c(thank you sabagoy!!!)

The lethargy is caused by the amount of endogenous gh you are releasing, not a lot you can do about that but your body does attenuate to the gh levels in time i believe=-)

As for other prolactin/cortisol sides, i always reccommend viatmin c(thank you sabagoy!!!)

If taking the GHRP2 couldnt you take a Mucuna Pruriens product standardized for L Dopa to minimize the prolactin AND increase the gh spike?

Interesting question 3clipse. I never thought about maca/l-dopa. I am not sure how this would effect/wht dose you would need to control prolactin. An intriguing idea though. BW is the only way to know for sure how you're controlling prolcatin.

BEAST

If taking the GHRP2 couldnt you take a Mucuna Pruriens product standardized for L Dopa to minimize the prolactin AND increase the gh spike?

Sure that would work. I personally just take viatmin c=-) But that would definitely work. I dont get very exotic.

Interesting question 3clipse. I never thought about maca/l-dopa. I am not sure how this would effect/wht dose you would need to control prolactin. An intriguing idea though. BW is the only way to know for sure how you're controlling prolcatin.

BEAST

Mucuna has the ability to increase GH while simultaneously lowering prolactin. The dose also depends on the extract % for l dopa.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws