over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP2 and IPAM

Theoretically I would be watchful for these sides... but remember there are so many variables as well. Each individual will experience them differently. The kind of GHRP makes a difference, dosage makes a difference, timing as well makes a difference. No doubt it is a very individual thing.

BEAST

I'm running the ghrp2 upon waking and pwo, IPAM pre bed. Haven't really noticed anything out of the ordinary, but am paying close attention to any "changes"

The lethargy is caused by the amount of endogenous gh you are releasing, not a lot you can do about that but your body does attenuate to the gh levels in time i believe=-)

As for other prolactin/cortisol sides, i always reccommend viatmin c(thank you sabagoy!!!)

And here's my buddy lol.

How much Vitamin C? 2g?

osiris, i looked into some of those avenues as well, and found out that amongst a couple others that are a little harder to get, huperzine-A may be a welcome accompaniment to ghrps. Its included in several products geared towards memory, concentration, as well as pre-workouts. What most people dont know is its supposed to be an effective somatostatin inhibitor. Somatostatin is kind of like your 'speed limiter' for endogenous GH output. If ghrps stimulate natural pulses, its likely than an effective somatostain inhibitor may equal a higher/fuller pulse.

So after being on this protocol for nearly 1.5 weeks I believe, I feel like I've dropped bf quicker and my muscle feel "fuller". My delts seem to have a little cap to them YAY!!! I hate my delts, they suck! I've been taking my pwo ghrp2/cjc and pre bed IPAM/cjc in the delts. My morning shot goes in abs pre am cardio

I'm glad I'm giving this a go! Can't wait to see what a month on it brings!

osiris, i looked into some of those avenues as well, and found out that amongst a couple others that are a little harder to get, huperzine-A may be a welcome accompaniment to ghrps. Its included in several products geared towards memory, concentration, as well as pre-workouts. What most people dont know is its supposed to be an effective somatostatin inhibitor. Somatostatin is kind of like your 'speed limiter' for endogenous GH output. If ghrps stimulate natural pulses, its likely than an effective somatostain inhibitor may equal a higher/fuller pulse.

Huperzine-A and peptides shouldn't be used together. Do a search for huperzine and read what I wrote about how this stuff is just like cjc-1295 in creating gh bleed. We do not wanna inhibit somatostain too long as it creates a female gh release pattern that can cause problems in males.

The Beggar

Very interesting. I didnt know that Beggar.

Beggar, I know which research youre talking about, and from what I understood, it is more pertaining to the actual cjc-1295, not the grf 1-29. Earlier on, before great articles posted by some of the wise men of this site and others, most people didnt realize all the characteristics of the cjc-1295 werent exactly optimal. Even in spikes much shorter in duration, somatostatin is a limiting factor, correct?

Peptides including cjc along wth huper which is not a peptide inhibit somatostatin for a period of time. Ghrp's inhibits and allows some off time before the next pulse. Ghrh works with ghrps by extending the peak of the pulse. The difference between cjc-1295 and mod grf, is that mod grf is dormant when there is no pulse. Cjc-1295 leaks gh during the trouphs by inhibiting somatostatin for too long a period of time instead of being dormant when there is no pulse. That is gh bleed and not desirable.

Huperzine like Cjc-1295 inhibits somatostatin during the pulse and also during the troughs which creates a female gh release pattern.

The Beggar

Agreed beggar, the gh bleed is also more similar to the levels of a female, so obviously not desired. I was under the impression that grf 1-29 simply has a much shorter pulse length, and not that it has an active life long enough to provoke a pulse later on, whether accompanied by a somatostatin inhibitor or not?

Agreed beggar, the gh bleed is also more similar to the levels of a female, so obviously not desired. I was under the impression that grf 1-29 simply has a much shorter pulse length, and not that it has an active life long enough to provoke a pulse later on, whether accompanied by a somatostatin inhibitor or not?

Ljack, please open your own thread and ask questions there. I'm not trying to be a Dick, but dont hijack my thread to get your questions answered, thanks

So after too long away from the thread, I can report that bf is dropping nicely! The scale isn't really moving, which is ok I guess. The mirror is telling me a completely different story that the scale, so I'll go with what the mirror says. I lowered the IPAM to 250mcg at night for financial reasons, and continue to run the GHRP2 @ 250mcg 2x/day. The MOD-GRF is being run @ 125mcg each pin and DES is @ 100mcg pre-w/o.

Have considered moving the DES to a different time, but haven't decided yet. Hopefully JJ or Beggar can give me some insight on this. I know O is gone for a few days, and he better not be checking any of this out lol

Ljack, please open your own thread and ask questions there. I'm not trying to be a Dick, but dont hijack my thread to get your questions answered, thanks

Likewise on not trying to be a dick...but what is the point of this thread? More GHRP yields more results? Shocking findings.

The stuff Beggar & Ljack is talking about is informative & helpful...no need to be so territorial.

Likewise on not trying to be a dick...but what is the point of this thread? More GHRP yields more results? Shocking findings.

The stuff Beggar & Ljack is talking about is informative & helpful...no need to be so territorial.

It's not a thread to try to impress you with anything. Have you run these peptides? What doses have you run if any? Peoples bodies react differently and a lot of people don't have the money to boom dose 1mg of IPAM. So I am posting my finding on my research. Why don't you go to JJ1's thread and tell him that the thread is pointless, because more yields better results, shocking.

Beggar is more than welcome to write in my thread and so is Ljack, but if Ljack has a question about other peptides he wants answered, he should start his own thread or take the question to PM. Understand???

It's not being territorial, it's being respectful

Last edited:
Fair enough...I've only ever experimented with GHRP's, tried a couple different ways, and for me, one big dose in the morning trumps repeated dosings throughout the day. "Big" is relative, 200 mg G2 w/ 100 Mod GRF, but that's what works for me.

I've tried the 3x a day dosing, and I get the same results with my current protocol. Maximal GH release is dependent on an empty stomach, and I just don't believe that 3 hours after a meal is enough to fully clear out glucose and lipids from the bloodstream. I know, this isn't orthodox thinking, but I've tried it both ways and this works just as well--for ME.

The only reason I commented is because we know that GHRPs work, and work well...your results do not surprise me, and they probably don't surprise you either. So when somebody else offers some new information or a different perspective on the mechanism of these peptides, I think this should be encouraged for the sake of other members.

BTW, I am going to go "on" for the first time in a couple of weeks, I am interested to see if my dosing G2 for a couple of months prior "primed" my body by inducing hyperplasia...when I post my log, you are more than welcome to post jibba-jabba in it :p

Hi bro,why are you taking IPAM only before bed?

no prolactin/cortisol spike like u get from the other ghrps to possibly disrupt sleep pattern

yep i got that,i guess i am more wondering why he is not researching it at other dosing times?

yep i got that,i guess i am more wondering why he is not researching it at other dosing times?

idk about his finances but for me just from the pricing point, I'd use the cheaper ghrps like 2/6 for other times of day to cause a pulse and save the more expensive ipa for prebed

The lethargy is caused by the amount of endogenous gh you are releasing, not a lot you can do about that but your body does attenuate to the gh levels in time i believe=-)

As for other prolactin/cortisol sides, i always reccommend viatmin c(thank you sabagoy!!!)

How many mg of vit c are you recommending?

Also from what i have found ghrp2 causes a bigger stronger pulse at the same dose compared to ipam. I also do ghrp2 am and ipam pm. I am very happy with the protocol so far.

I have been using 1g vit c am and 1 g vit c pm and it seems to be working pretty well. Not sure how much O uses, maybe i need to up my dose as well.

Richie - waking up this thread. What you are doing, is what I plan on doing after my contest in a couple of weeks, i figure i'll rebound for a month with a similar protocol and add a few iu's of gh morning and evening, 10 min after peptides. Start introducing more calories and hopefully stay lean over summer.

Just wanted to see, how you results have been and if you were pleased.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member