over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ghrp2 and mod grf any feelings?

Weightmate

Newbies
Hey guy, first post and loving this forum!
My test subject has just started their first cycle 3 days ago of ghrp2 and mod grf at 100mcg of each 3x a day

Just wondering if there is any particular feeling to look for after injection or within a few days of starting?

Is it something to worry about to feel completely normal after enjection?

My peptides are from a reliable source but as always I am sceptical of bunk gear

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
My test subject has just started their first cycle 3 days ago of ghrp2 and mod grf at 100mcg of each 3x a day

Just wondering if there is any particular feeling to look for after injection or within a few days of starting? My peptides are from a reliable source but as always I am sceptical of bunk gear

Thanks a lot!

I've never felt a thing from peeps but they work fine. Ghrps are so easy to make anyway its pointless faking. The process of bottling and capping probably cost more than the peptide manufactur. Vascularity and fulness I notice pretty fast though

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I've never felt a thing from peeps but they work fine. Ghrps are so easy to make anyway its pointless faking. The process of bottling and capping probably cost more than the peptide manufactur. Vascularity and fulness I notice pretty fast though

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a lot for the reply.
How soon would you say you notice vascular its and fullness etc...
Also did you notice improved sleep? If so, how soon? Thanks!

Most people including myself do get some sort of head rush after injection and depending on which ghrp you are using i.e ghrp6 you will get a hunger feeling.
It's possible you have a good source for your ghrp2 and that is of a high purity from which you would not get any type of feeling.
Have you used peptides before?it might be that you don't get any feeling from your ghrp but someone else could from your stuff.
Have you any water retention,slightly better energy levels?these are signs your ghrp is working

Most people including myself do get some sort of head rush after injection and depending on which ghrp you are using i.e ghrp6 you will get a hunger feeling.
It's possible you have a good source for your ghrp2 and that is of a high purity from which you would not get any type of feeling.
Have you used peptides before?it might be that you don't get any feeling from your ghrp but someone else could from your stuff.
Have you any water retention,slightly better energy levels?these are signs your ghrp is working

No head rush or hunger but I am using ghrp-2 which iv read doesn't cause hunger.
I have used melanotan 2 (and still am) which comes from the same source (same labelling on vials etc) and it works very well, though have never used any other peptides.

It's hard to say in regards to energy but I did look at myself in the gym today and think I looked a little bloated but maybe it's in my head? am at the end of my third day on the peptides ( 9 jabs so far)

What do you guys think?

Within a week of starting peps my research subject pick up about 5lbs of water weight and a much more full and rounded look. My research subject also feels really tired and CTS starts up just like with a legit GH.

Otherwise right after researching my subject feels a head rush and some flushing as well as a pretty intense hunger regardless of ghrp2 or 6.

used ipamorelin and mod grf from a few sources never felt a thing..

my dreams start to get a little crazy.. like crystal clear. not like tren dreams.. even more vivid and mostly happy..

i never felt a thing, except for the first injection. After that, i just had excellent sleep that was very deep, probably stayed around stage 5-6 of sleep most of the night.

Just wondering if there is any particular feeling to look for after injection or within a few days of starting?

Is it something to worry about to feel completely normal after enjection?

My peptides are from a reliable source but as always I am sceptical of bunk gear

Thanks a lot!

For some reason, i feel nautious ....I must be the only one. But i also have the flush feeling like i did a bunch of niacin.

I feel flush and slight nausea with most peptides at first but quickly adapt and feel less.

Perhaps I feel nothing because I have been running mt2 for quite some time now?

For some reason, i feel nautious ....I must be the only one. But i also have the flush feeling like i did a bunch of niacin.

I just mixed another cjc bottle and this time i dont feel the flush anymore but slight nautious.

Maybe this bottle is bunk. ???

Ahhh dam. The first one was great. Vascular ....
I even tried it before workout and had a great workout ...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131