over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ghrp2, Cjc no dac, HGH frag LOG

So far today I have experienced Insane hunger... And the clen is making me cramp up really bad... Need to take some potassium supplements

So far today I have experienced Insane hunger... And the clen is making me cramp up really bad... Need to take some potassium supplements

might wanna supplement with taurine as well.

So today and tomorrow are off days, today I noticed after taking ghrp2 & Cjc that 1/2 hr after taking had extreme hunger. I slept all the way through the night last night. ( I never sleep more than 3-4 hours at a time). So sleep was awesome! Also this morning after breakfast took a 2 hour nap. So far so good. Yesterday's workout my strength increased a good amount about 30lbs per lift easy. Starting Monday I'll have pics up and will log my workouts. Thanks

Are you taking Ketotifen with the clen? I've used clen for many years and would always cramp up. I started another cycle of clen and immediately started cramping again so I added in Ketotifen after reading how it works well with clen and the cramping went away. You can also run the clen for an extended period of time without it losing it's effects if you also run it with the Ketotifen.

This is my first time using clen and ketotifen together. Anybody else notice this?

Taurine and potassium helps with the cramping if you're running the clen solo.

Are you taking Ketotifen with the clen? I've used clen for many years and would always cramp up. I started another cycle of clen and immediately started cramping again so I added in Ketotifen after reading how it works well with clen and the cramping went away. You can also run the clen for an extended period of time without it losing it's effects if you also run it with the Ketotifen.

This is my first time using clen and ketotifen together. Anybody else notice this?

Taurine and potassium helps with the cramping if you're running the clen solo.

ketotifen is used to inhibit the down regulation of beta receptors. havent read anything about it helping with cramps. but good call id add that in.

Damn how long does clen last I'm still shaking from yesterday's dose lol 75mcg first time ever use.... It's been over 24hrs

Do u need to take the frag an hour b4 training to get it into ur system, then train?

That's what I am gonna start doing Monday since I'm taking tomorrow off. 1000mcg pre workout, 500mcg prebed

But do u take it that far b4 cardio or training or does it get into ur system quicker than that?
Cheers

I don't necessarily "feel" it working but Friday I took it 30mins pre workout, along with my other peptides. Strength was insane same with stamina.

Cheers m8.
I'm just about to do
MK-677 nighttime 50mg
Var 100mg per day
Ostarine 25mg per day
Frag x twice a day am and pm
Should be a nice ride

I was just doing 100mg var a day... Had to cut down to 50mg because was making me too pumped to the point I couldn't lift a lot of weight. Since I cut it down I can lift 2x as much

Nice!!! We're on similar protocols. I start mine November 1st.
I'm excited to see how you like the protocol. This will be my first run with GH FRAG. I think 500mcg is a good dose twice a day. That'll most likely be my deal too, each time about 20 minutes after my GHRP2/cjc-1295 WITHOUT DAC.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws