over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP2 vs GHRP6

FTTank33

Newbies
I am wrapping up a h-drol cycle now (start PCT in 9 days). I wanted to start dosing CJC-1295 and GHRP in PCT and for the next few months. Which GHRP should I combo the CJC1295 with. My main goal is cutting body fat now.

Thanks!

I am wrapping up a h-drol cycle now (start PCT in 9 days). I wanted to start dosing CJC-1295 and GHRP in PCT and for the next few months. Which GHRP should I combo the CJC1295 with. My main goal is cutting body fat now.

Thanks!

I'd use Ipamorelin if I was trying to drop fat because of the appetite stimulation assoc. w/GHRP6.

many dont have too bad hunger with ghrp-2 and it is much more economical than ipa. I get hungry about 10 minutes after taking it and stay hungry for the next 10-15 and then it goes away, is not bad hunger, but noticeable, but I have not pigged out or anything, for that matter, I have never eaten during that time period as you are supposed to wait at least 20-30 minutes to eat

I get hungry off GHRP-2 but nothing like what I get off GHRP-6.
The ghrp 6 literally will make me feel Hypo, shake and crave carbs.
Never mind irritable.

When I first started ghrp-2 I got the hunger, but as time went on it was less and less of a problem.

Takin 2X100 G6....sure you get a bit hungry, but not really a big deal.

I'd use Ipamorelin if I was trying to drop fat because of the appetite stimulation assoc. w/GHRP6.
I would not touch grp6 or 2, at he moment. Your ending a cycle,If you want to call it that. Ghrp2... too many isues with prolactin, especially right now, where you are at in hormone levels. Go with I pam, its the cleanest, and driest results..

I dont know of too many people that cut fat while on 6, Ive ran almost every dam combo you can think of in 2 years. Ipam is the cleanest, this is the only pep in the ghrp family that I dose at 200mcgs every time, combined with the normal amount of 100mgs of grf1-29. Everyone responds so differently with all peps and aas. You will find your sweet spot. This protocal is mine. I run Ipam and grf 1-29 for 16 weeks, then I swith to Igfl3r and run it for 1 to 16 weeks. I never run igf with ghrps... systematic shutdown, if ran together...

Last edited:
I get hungry off GHRP-2 but nothing like what I get off GHRP-6.
The ghrp 6 literally will make me feel Hypo, shake and crave carbs.
Never mind irritable.

same here!!!!! cravings like a drug addict, and irritable. its funny you mention the irritable part.

You guys really get irritable on the ghrp6? I am dieting currently and i have a hatred of grilled chicken(yeah i know, you would think i would be used to eating the shit now). I end up drinking it most times(meaning, i take a bite, chew, take a gulp of water/crystal light and swallow) but i use the ghrp6 to my advantage. I take it, set a timer for 20 minutes and then eat. I am so hungry i can even stomach the chicken.

Someone mentioned no fat loss on grf/ghrp6. I have gotten amazing results, actually i got what i consider superior results on the 6 than the 2. It is all so subjective and we are all so different though, mileage will vary.

I would not touch grp6 or 2, at he moment. Your ending a cycle,If you want to call it that. Ghrp2... too many isues with prolactin, especially right now, where you are at in hormone levels. Go with I pam, its the cleanest, and driest results..

Sorry, I thought whenever you "cycle" any supplement, you could call it a cycle.

i'm on my first week of grf/ghrp6 and i'm VERY irritable! its driving me nuts! and i'm getting the same hypo feelings.

is this the same with ghrp-2?

I've had no reaction with either. In the beginning mild hunger w 6, but went away. Ipa makes me a touch horny sometimes.

i used GHRP6 last year and had an insatiable appetite.. this time around i will use GHRP2..

i borrowed this from another forum;

1) GHRP-6 is sloppier in that it activates a wider array of effects beyond GH release. It causes intense hunger and gastic motility. It can have a mild (lower effect) effect on cortisol and prolactin. It is a first generation GHRP.

2) GHRP-2 is less sloppy with a more intense GH release, no gastric motility and less hunger effect. It can have an effect within the normal range (greater effect)on prolcatin and cortisol. It is a second generation peptide.

3) Ipamorelin is not sloppy at all. It does not release as much GH as GHRP-2 but it causes virtually no hunger or gastric motility and for the most part does not effect cortisol or prolactin. It is a third generation peptide and normally more expensive.

You would choose GHRP-2 unless you wanted GHRP-6 for the hunger effect or for the lower release profiles.

You would choose GHRP-2 normally as the most bang for the buck.

If you are very sensitive to perturbations in cortisol or prolactin you would choose the more expensive Ipamorelin.

GHRP-6 made me way to hungry
GHRP-2 made my stomach bloat full of gas
impamorelin - best choice! not bloating and hunger was not effected at all.

GHRP-6 made me way to hungry
GHRP-2 made my stomach bloat full of gas
impamorelin - best choice! not bloating and hunger was not effected at all.

Agreed. Ipa is the cleanest of all the GHRP's. I recently switched from G6 to ipa and I love it. No hunger and no worries about prolactin and cortisol with higher dosages.

wow. until i read this thread i didn't know so many people favored ipamorelin. i'm going to continue with the 6 for another month or so then give ipa a go since summer is approaching and see if i lean out.

I like Ipa definitely, I agree not as much GH release but clean peptide. However I like to take 150 mcgs of GHRP before bed for a GH spike and once a day minimizes sides. God bless you. Minister.

Can you back this up in anyway, first I have heard of it... I know many many people that run it together without issue. Real science or Bro science?

I dont know of too many people that cut fat while on 6, Ive ran almost every dam combo you can think of in 2 years. Ipam is the cleanest, this is the only pep in the ghrp family that I dose at 200mcgs every time, combined with the normal amount of 100mgs of grf1-29. Everyone responds so differently with all peps and aas. You will find your sweet spot. This protocal is mine. I run Ipam and grf 1-29 for 16 weeks, then I swith to Igfl3r and run it for 1 to 16 weeks. I never run igf with ghrps... systematic shutdown, if ran together...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131