over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRPS I.M or IV

I think IV is ultimate hardcore if IM or SubQ isnt good enough... I imagine you could prob use a fraction of dose of IM etc and still be effective... I only had the pleasure of IM and subQ and both are great for my needs.. I think I am a tad more responsive to IM tho too especially postWO since blood circulation is at peak at surface of skin/muscles... I actually have had a decent response to using Sublingal also.. its prob the least efficient but for some freak wierdos who cant deal with teeny tiny slin pins it will work ok and get the job done...

why i.v?

unless your planning on being on stage at next years mr olympia then nothing needs to be injected i.v i.m.o

Gonna try to keep this simple. Ghrp's create a pulse. It takes about 10 minutes for a pulse to began from a subq injection. There is no need to rush a pulse. IM or IV doesn't make the pulse stronger. A pulse is a pulse.

With Gh it's a different story. If you wanna take large amounts of gh with out raising igf-1 levels. IV is the only way to go. Or you can take 2 ius subq 10 minutes after you ghrp/ghrh shot. And do that 3 times a day.

The Beggar

Gonna try to keep this simple. Ghrp's create a pulse. It takes about 10 minutes for a pulse to began from a subq injection. There is no need to rush a pulse. IM or IV doesn't make the pulse stronger. A pulse is a pulse.

With Gh it's a different story. If you wanna take large amounts of gh with out raising igf-1 levels. IV is the only way to go. Or you can take 2 ius subq 10 minutes after you ghrp/ghrh shot. And do that 3 times a day.

The Beggar

Three times is probably optimal, but not practical for most of us. I don't see why doing ghrp w your gh in the morning and pwo wouldnt be effective as well. Thoughts? Also, I'm curious to know why IV doesn't raise IGF levels.

because it does not stay systemic it has the most biological value as it binds to receptors most efficiently,, it also gives less chances for any of the harmful side effects that come with high systematic igf levels

because it does not stay systemic it has the most biological value as it binds to receptors most efficiently,, it also gives less chances for any of the harmful side effects that come with high systematic igf levels

Interesting. What harmful side effects are you referring to? Increased IGF is what stimulates muscle growth.

I take gh peptides subQ. 10min later, once the gh pulse is rising, I take hgh i.m., as it has site enhancing properties. I've used hgh i.v.. I wasn't impressed with the results. Elevated igf levels build most of the muscle. Some people will argue that with i.v. administration igf is released inside the muscle. But I can tell you the results I got sucked! I take igf des 20min after hgh i.m., as it too has site enhancing properties. Insulin is taken 10min after igf subQ, as a faster release hits too hard and is very dangerous. The only way i.v. hgh is beneficial is if you inject it within minutes of your last set of weights to get a high peak.

I take gh peptides subQ. 10min later, once the gh pulse is rising, I take hgh i.m., as it has site enhancing properties. I've used hgh i.v.. I wasn't impressed with the results. Elevated igf levels build most of the muscle. Some people will argue that with i.v. administration igf is released inside the muscle. But I can tell you the results I got sucked! I take igf des 20min after hgh i.m., as it too has site enhancing properties. Insulin is taken 10min after igf subQ, as a faster release hits too hard and is very dangerous. The only way i.v. hgh is beneficial is if you inject it within minutes of your last set of weights to get a high peak.

There you have it. No need to risk collapsing a vein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjuanb1

Great info Juan I always read that most muscle growth achieved is through igf produced with mgf produced within a muscle cell while local igf does create muscle aswell just not as much over the long run as local igf inhibits mgf proliferation which is probably why you have seen better results short term but long term more proliferation in theory should produce much better results or more matured muscle cells. Since your taking aas already You are already creating proliferation so combined with local igf works as well because the local igf acts on maturing the proliferated cells I guess either way could be beneficial and it's up to the individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjuanb1

Great info Juan I always read that most muscle growth achieved is through igf produced with mgf produced within a muscle cell while local igf does create muscle aswell just not as much over the long run as local igf inhibits mgf proliferation which is probably why you have seen better results short term but long term more proliferation in theory should produce much better results or more matured muscle cells. Since your taking aas already You are already creating proliferation so combined with local igf works as well because the local igf acts on maturing the proliferated cells I guess either way could be beneficial and it's up to the individual

Hope you're pinning all the site-enhancements in your legs after reading your log! ha! Good info as always thank you. IGF DES is on my list of toys to play w but it's nearly just as expensive as gh from my last calculations. I'll save that for the future.

edit: looks like my account got reset? I used to have nearly 50 or more posts...

Collapsing a vein. Where did you get that from? Sounds like random jibber jabber.

Most studies done in the 21st century show pulsation is better and more efficient for muscle growth. They also show that locally pruduced igf and mgf is what make muscles grow. GH forces the liver to secrete sytematic igf-1. Gh also helps in the production of local igf-1 and mgf within the muscle. You are giving credit to the systemtic relasing of igf-1 when it is the locally produced igf-1 and mgf that is responsible for muscle growth.

The only way to achieve this with high amounts of gh without having systematic igf-1 level increases is via IV. Or you can take 1 or 2 ius of hgh subq or IM 3 or so times a day.

I am using hgh via IV after my peptide pulse and I have no problems growing on 500mg of Test E per week. No bloating, no insulin resistance issues. The only side effect that seems to linger is mild carpal tunnel.

Some of you seem to notice the fuller muscle effects from the higher amounts of gh that disappear when gh is ceased. If that is all you are looking for then go for it. But I am looking for something more permanent.

The Beggar

That's what I'm getting at beggar you explained it better then me so beggar did the Gh stop the hunger pangs from the peps and quick question beggar I have read plenty but could not find this does Gh iv after peps still cause our own natural Gh to be shut down or do the peps keep ours going even though Gh is administered

We don't even know what all is in those cute little vials of peptides. Do you really feel the need to inject such a thing IV? :lightbulb:

Even with generic GH, screw that!! Pharm grade that I myself pick up from a pharmacy maybe. Some black market shit from China...No way!

That's what I'm getting at beggar you explained it better then me so beggar did the Gh stop the hunger pangs from the peps and quick question beggar I have read plenty but could not find this does Gh iv after peps still cause our own natural Gh to be shut down or do the peps keep ours going even though Gh is administered

If you wanna stop the hunger pains from the peptides reduce the dose. If you are taking ghrp-6, switch to ipamorelin or ghrp-2.

Gh IV after peps doesn't shut down your natural production UNLESS:

1. You don't wait 3 or more hours before your next dose. That goes for peptides as well.

2. You take 5 or more doses per day.

The Beggar

Collapsing a vein. Where did you get that from? Sounds like random jibber jabber.

Most studies done in the 21st century show pulsation is better and more efficient for muscle growth. They also show that locally pruduced igf and mgf is what make muscles grow. GH forces the liver to secrete sytematic igf-1. Gh also helps in the production of local igf-1 and mgf within the muscle. You are giving credit to the systemtic relasing of igf-1 when it is the locally produced igf-1 and mgf that is responsible for muscle growth.

The only way to achieve this with high amounts of gh without having systematic igf-1 level increases is via IV. Or you can take 1 or 2 ius of hgh subq or IM 3 or so times a day.

I am using hgh via IV after my peptide pulse and I have no problems growing on 500mg of Test E per week. No bloating, no insulin resistance issues. The only side effect that seems to linger is mild carpal tunnel.

Some of you seem to notice the fuller muscle effects from the higher amounts of gh that disappear when gh is ceased. If that is all you are looking for then go for it. But I am looking for something more permanent.

The Beggar

Straight from Wikipedia. Since you were to lazy to look it up, here you go and I even highlighted key points for you. ;)

Collapsed veins are a common result of chronic use of intravenous injections. They are particularly common where injecting conditions are less than ideal, such as in the context of drug abuse.
Veins may become temporarily blocked if the internal lining of the vein swells in response to repeated injury or irritation. This may be caused by the needle, the substance injected, or both. Once the swelling subsides the circulation will often become re-established.
Permanent vein collapse occurs as a consequence of:
Long-term injecting
Repeated injections, especially with blunt needles
Poor technique
Injection of substances which irritate the veins.

Smaller veins may collapse as a consequence of too much suction being used when pulling back against the plunger of the syringe to check that the needle is in the vein. This will pull the sides of the vein together and, especially if they are inflamed, they may stick together causing the vein to block. Removing the needle too quickly after injecting can have a similar effect.
[edit]

Last edited:
Straight from Wikipedia. Since you were to lazy to look it up, here you go and I even highlighted key points for you. ;)

Collapsed veins are a common result of chronic use of intravenous injections. They are particularly common where injecting conditions are less than ideal, such as in the context of drug abuse.
Veins may become temporarily blocked if the internal lining of the vein swells in response to repeated injury or irritation. This may be caused by the needle, the substance injected, or both. Once the swelling subsides the circulation will often become re-established.
Permanent vein collapse occurs as a consequence of:
Long-term injecting
Repeated injections, especially with blunt needles
Poor technique
Injection of substances which irritate the veins.

Smaller veins may collapse as a consequence of too much suction being used when pulling back against the plunger of the syringe to check that the needle is in the vein. This will pull the sides of the vein together and, especially if they are inflamed, they may stick together causing the vein to block. Removing the needle too quickly after injecting can have a similar effect.
[edit]

OHH, So now I am lazy. That hurts!!! Do you inject your GH in the same IM or Subq spot everytime? I don't and I don't inject my GH in the same IV point each time either. :cheeky-s;
The Beggar

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner