over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

girl friends cycle ?

engbulldog

Registered
Sorry to bother you guys but could you please help once again? She is taking 10mg Anavar ed , 1 cc Primo once a week . She is getting stronger but not much in the way of size or cuts? Her diet is super clean example would look like 7am bowl of oat meal 9am turkey sand wich, 1 pm chicken breast w/veggies, 6-7pm protein drink midnight when i get home from work either a turkey sandwich or an apple ? she worksout ed does one hr of cardio in morning and one hr at night please help?

Looks like too much cardio and not enough protein.

If she's only eating what you wrote, she's deffinately undereating for someone just training...let alone doing 2 hrs of cardio per day.

How much stronger has she gotten??

engbulldog said:
Sorry to bother you guys but could you please help once again? She is taking 10mg Anavar ed , 1 cc Primo once a week . She is getting stronger but not much in the way of size or cuts? Her diet is super clean example would look like 7am bowl of oat meal 9am turkey sand wich, 1 pm chicken breast w/veggies, 6-7pm protein drink midnight when i get home from work either a turkey sandwich or an apple ? she worksout ed does one hr of cardio in morning and one hr at night please help?

She needs more food. What is her weight, stats?

Her diet should have been nailed BEFORE she ever touched gear.

She probably would have made better gains off eating the way she should have been than she's making off the shit she's on now. Just my opinion.

Is she getting ready for a comp? Or why is she doing 2 hrs of cardio?
I agree, protein is too low and she's not eating enough meals throughout the day.

Last edited:
It's good you've asked this question.

engbulldog said:
she worksout ed does one hr of cardio in morning and one hr at night please help?

Because she's working out hard and not giving her body enough rest or nutrition.

Many people have trouble recovering from a training routine as severe as the one she is doing. I would have trouble with the routine you have described. I would stay small and soft. I need to have days OFF every couple days. Muscle will not recover if you train every day and do cardio 2x per day.

We walk by women at Golds Gym every time we go there..they are up there on the cardio deck busting ass...but their bodies stay the same. They will ask my girl what she does to look so muscular....the first question she asks is how many grams of protein they are eating each day.

The standard answer is "oh, I am eating enough...I had cereal and milk for breakfast..I had a salad with some chicken at lunch...."etc...The answers invariably reflect an absence of protein.

Take your girls body weight and multiply it X 1.5...if she weighs a 100lbs then she should be eating 150 grams of protein...yes, every day. Make sure she eats 6 meals.. even if a couple are protein drinks.

MUSCLE GETS STRONGER, BIGGER, HARDER ...WHEN IT GETS A CHANCE TO RECOVER. Is she a marathon runner? Does she want to look like a marathon runner? If the answer is no....then tell her not to train like one.

Maybe just am cardio 4 days per week...on training days...days off....rest, no training! Rest.

An example routine might be something along these lines...

am....legs.......pm.....long walk on treadmill

am...walk.........chest shoulders triceps pm

rest day.......rest!

cardio am........back biceps ....pm

cardio..am......abs, calves, forearms..pm

Rest day....

Repeat......any routine like this ..where she is getting more rest days..less cardio and more daily protein.

Monday....chest/ back
Tuesday...abs calves
Wednesday...rest day.....
Thursday....shoulders/arms
Friday........legs
Saturday.....rest day.....
Sunday........rest day.....

Remember drugs have side effects for women that are permanent in nature...I'd try everything else nutritionally and in training before getting a gal on gear. I mean ....how long has she been training? Is training a lifestyle for her...not just a passing fancy?

I am definitely NOT trying to bust your balls....it's just that your post makes me think you did not get enough info before deciding to go the drug route. :)

I hope some of the stuff I wrote helps you guys out, English Bulldog.

lynx said:
Her diet should have been nailed BEFORE she ever touched gear.

She probably would have made better gains off eating the way she should have been than she's making off the shit she's on now. Just my opinion.

Is she getting ready for a comp? Or why is she doing 2 hrs of cardio?
I agree, protein is too low and she's not eating enough meals throughout the day.

Bump this. If she is getting stronger, yet you do not see any differences, this is a dead giveaway. IMO, she should come off gear until she gets her priorities in order especially if she wants to have children along with finding a serious diet consideration. Believe me, Lynx has always kept my wife in perspective and safe and we love her for it. (Let alone, just look at how Lynx looks) Now it's up to you to keep your girl safe brother.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828