over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Girl situation....serious question.

Pharm_Fed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
So a little backstory. I have stretched ears and wear plugs. There is a website that sells plugs and they have 'street reps'. Basically you get a street rep code and give it out to people on a business card. When people order using your code you accumulate points and get free jewelry and stuff.

So, I get massages every once in a while and last time I was there I noticed the girl at the front counter also had plugs in her ears. So this time I brought her a card with my rep code, told her about the website and gave it to her. Harmless enough....I thought. So when I leave, she had moved registers and checked me out. She said since I gave her a business card she felt like she should give me one and she wrote down her personal phone number on it and gave it to me.

Don't get me wrong, this girl is hot, but I'm married so it ain't happening. I didn't really think my gesture could be interpreted as romantic in any way, but apparently it was so now I don't know what to do without making it awkward. I think I'm just going to call her in a few days and explain the situation. Hopefully I won't come off looking like an idiot. Unless someone else has a better suggestion...

Just don't call and toss the card/number...Simple. Should I lock the thread now that we've solved this issue...:p:D

I thought about that but the only thing is I will continue going to the same place for massages and I think that would be awkward. Also, she didn't do anything wrong, she doesn't know I'm married. I'm not sure just leaving her hanging is the right thing to do. I don't want to hurt her feelings just to avoid dealing with the situation...

I thought about that but the only thing is I will continue going to the same place for massages and I think that would be awkward. Also, she didn't do anything wrong, she doesn't know I'm married. I'm not sure just leaving her hanging is the right thing to do. I don't want to hurt her feelings just to avoid dealing with the situation...

Shouldn't be worried about hurting her feelings. It can wait until your next massage, then if you feel the need to explain it to her, you'll be able to do it face to face. Toss the card, you don't need it anymore.

Shouldn't be worried about hurting her feelings. It can wait until your next massage, then if you feel the need to explain it to her, you'll be able to do it face to face. Toss the card, you don't need it anymore.

That's not a bad idea. I just thought it might be embarrassing to do that in front of other people. That's why I didn't just say something today.

I'm not 'worried' about hurting her feelings, per se, just putting myself in her situation and trying to figure out how I would want to be treated. If I can avoid hurting someone's feeling, in any situation, I would prefer that.

:yeahthat:
Just don't call and toss the card/number...Simple. Should I lock the thread now that we've solved this issue...:p:D

So a little backstory. I have stretched ears and wear plugs. There is a website that sells plugs and they have 'street reps'. Basically you get a street rep code and give it out to people on a business card. When people order using your code you accumulate points and get free jewelry and stuff.

So, I get massages every once in a while and last time I was there I noticed the girl at the front counter also had plugs in her ears. So this time I brought her a card with my rep code, told her about the website and gave it to her. Harmless enough....I thought. So when I leave, she had moved registers and checked me out. She said since I gave her a business card she felt like she should give me one and she wrote down her personal phone number on it and gave it to me.

Don't get me wrong, this girl is hot, but I'm married so it ain't happening. I didn't really think my gesture could be interpreted as romantic in any way, but apparently it was so now I don't know what to do without making it awkward. I think I'm just going to call her in a few days and explain the situation. Hopefully I won't come off looking like an idiot. Unless someone else has a better suggestion...

To be honest you should have said thanks and told her you were married right away if you were concerned about it. BUT, since thats not a option I go with the other guys, throw it away, who cares what she thinks, isnt that part of the fun of being married? That you dont have to give a shit about what girls think anymore.

Tell her your wife was just brutally murdered performing humanitarian work in Haiti or Africa or Phoenix. Tell her you are distraught and lonely. It will work. It will work. It will work.

To be honest you should have said thanks and told her you were married right away if you were concerned about it. BUT, since thats not a option I go with the other guys, throw it away, who cares what she thinks, isnt that part of the fun of being married? That you dont have to give a shit about what girls think anymore.

To be honest, this is probably what I should have done, but I was kind of caught off guard and didn't know how to respond. And I agree I don't have to care what girls think anymore, but that doesn't mean it's ok to be a jerk. I dunno...

Isn't that what a ring is for? When you're caught off guard and you can't think of a polite way of declining you just show her your left hand.

If it were me, the next time I hit that store I'd walk up to her register, smile and say "You are a very attractive woman but I'm married." and give the card back.

Who cares if its akward. Your married. Act like it man. How would it make you feel if your wife was so concerned about letting down some random guy?

Who cares if its akward. Your married. Act like it man. How would it make you feel if your wife was so concerned about letting down some random guy?

I would be glad that she is concerned about other people. I trust her, and honestly her loving nature and concern for others is one of the reasons I married her in the first place. Being married is license to be a jerk to other people just because they won't be an important person in my life.

I think you are right to care about this girl's feelings. I'd tell her that I didn't call because I'm married. I'm married and have dealt with girls having little crushes on me who didn't realize it (I don't wear a ring...I simply CANNOT wear jewelery of any kind, or even a watch for that matter...it drives me nuts), and the way I see it...they've given me a huge compliment, so I should probably treat them well in kind. Nothing wrong with letting them down easy.

Well I decided to send the girl a text telling her what's up. I thought that would be least awkward. She texted back it was no big deal. I went home and told me wife exactly what happened, showed her the text and gave her the card for her to dispose of. She thanked me for being honest and wasn't really upset at all. All in all, I think it went as well as it could have. Thanks for everyone's input.

Well if thats the honest case (not what you did but how you would feel) you a far less possessive man than I am I can admit.

yea man just toss the card...don't be worried about letting down some girl when your married.

I think the real issue here is you were probably a little flattered she gave you her number. It's human nature to get a high from the attention. My question to you is be honest with yourself.... Had we all answered by telling you to try and sleep with her etc. What would your response have been then? I had a girl at the gap once hand me her number with a gf right behind me. Even though I declined.... I did walk out the door thinking Damn I bet she was yummy.

Just leave the card out where your wife can find it. I am sure she can fix the whole situation for you.

I guess the last few guys didn't see but the situation was handled a while ago. Thanks for your input though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear