over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

girl workout/diet...help please

balla06

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ive read and went over some stuff for my gf to start doing...i jus am lookin for some advice from females on here or anyone who has trained them to throw out a decent workout plan and maybe a litle diet info..... shes 5'3 125lbs....lookin to get more tone...any advice would be good, im jus not good with helpin her out bc if i gave her advice she might jus get swoller then my ass :( and she wants pros advice bc mines "not enough for her" haha thanks bros...:cool:

Being that she's a female and those numbers look pretty good(from a man's standpoint) she'll probably have to take a buttload of drugs and get a cot for the back of the gym(she'll be spending a lot of time there). On top of all that the modifications in her diet will probably make her unbearable to be around(lol).Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but the good Lord made women different then men when it comes to being "toned".

I'm 5'2" and just about 124-125 lbs. In regards to her training....she probably could do what you do in the gym. I train with my husband and we do the exact exercises. She could probably shoot for a higher rep range.

As far as diet. Maybe start her off with 2000 clean calories a day, at 40/40/20. Cardio could be started at 30 mins a session, 3x a week. See how that works for her and then switch things up as you see fit.

haha yea bro i tell her that aaaaaaaallll the time,.... the girl looks amazing, and she really is..perfect body but she wants what she wants and that is more tone and im not gna stop her from tryin to make herself better....really after she puts up with my shit all the time haha....and islandgirl...thanks alot!! i was hopin that YOU would chime in honestly!! ima put her to what i do but jus try to keep her at high reps but same lifts....im low reps heavy weight...ill jus bump her up to light weight more reps....thansk again guys!! and ill clean her diet up a little too! thanks again yall!

hehe, glad that someone posted something that was of some benefit. That post of mine was one of my more enjoyable ones, just glad that you understood it that way. I guessed by the "tone" look what she wants is something probably harder than the fitness girls but not ms olympia either, not an easy look to attain for a woman.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131