over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

girlfriend

LILTOM9090

Newbies
who here has had a gf for a long time and she breaks up with you and like u dnt eat or sleep cause it messes with you i hope this doesnt effect my weight to much im 5'7 190 trying to reach 200 but i think ive already lost a couple pounds

Question

who here has had a gf for a long time and she breaks up with you and like u dnt eat or sleep cause it messes with you i hope this doesnt effect my weight to much im 5'7 190 trying to reach 200 but i think ive already lost a couple pounds

Did you guys break up because of your obsession with yourself?

Did you guys break up because of your obsession with yourself?

Phil brother that's funny, a bit cruel but funny. On a more serious note, I am assuming you are a very young man, and probably one of your first serious relationships, well kid let me tell you I am 47 and I had one relationship when I was about 25, this woman tore me apart, I couldn't function, no eating , no sleeping, a lot of drinking. I think everybody that has lived for awhile will have that experience, male or female, but guess what, we are creatures that adopt to circumstances and survive, and time heals all things, so tough it out for a while, and you will be just fine. God bless you kid. Minister

Tough love

Phil brother that's funny, a bit cruel but funny. On a more serious note, I am assuming you are a very young man, and probably one of your first serious relationships, well kid let me tell you I am 47 and I had one relationship when I was about 25, this woman tore me apart, I couldn't function, no eating , no sleeping, a lot of drinking. I think everybody that has lived for awhile will have that experience, male or female, but guess what, we are creatures that adopt to circumstances and survive, and time heals all things, so tough it out for a while, and you will be just fine. God bless you kid. Minister

If you love someone...........you dont worry about pounds lost........its a learning experience and he will come around.......she was not the one for this time for this young man.......in time.

Time

Every guy goes through this at least once. Give it time & her girlfriends will be calling you wanting to "hang out";)

Unusual

I read somewhere that if a girl breaks up with you it can hurt.:eek:

Ok. Been there, done that. Accept the loss. Forgive her. Someday you won't give a hoot about her or what she is doing. Time Bro. Don't obsess.

Good luck getting to 200. That should make everything well. Hire Phil.

If you love someone...........you dont worry about pounds lost........its a learning experience and he will come around.......she was not the one for this time for this young man.......in time.

yea your right thanks alot phil and yes im 21 yrs old and ive been lifting for about 3 yrs now but the last couple weeks have been harder but ill get thru it

thanks eevryone i appreciate it didnt think id get one reply on this lol but it means alot im trying to do my best im 21 and im 5'7 190 pounds i bench 315 for 5 reps on incline i squated 500 for 3 ass to the floor and deadlifted 555 i also cleaned and pressed 275 usually im a tough dude but chicks are definelty the soft spot

thanks alot minister i appreciate but i know how u fele about the no eating and sleeping as i dated this girl for 2 yrs but the drinking i cant really yet because ill be 21 in a couple weeks so cant get into thebar yet but i dnt want to not good for the muscles but your also right time ehals everything so il wait thanks alot man :D

thanks eevryone i appreciate it didnt think id get one reply on this lol but it means alot im trying to do my best im 21 and im 5'7 190 pounds i bench 315 for 5 reps on incline i squated 500 for 3 ass to the floor and deadlifted 555 i also cleaned and pressed 275 usually im a tough dude but chicks are definelty the soft spot

This will happen many more times in life bro, it feels like the end of the world now but it is farrrrrrrr from it. Hopefully you'll never have to endure this with a wife and kids as many of us have. Keep you head up and YOUR WORDS HUMBLE bro. Oh yea, hire Phil

For some reason I always get focused and do better right after a breakup, even if my heart is aching. My breakup was a few months ago and I still feel so empty to this day. My training has been recharged since I am not having to spend so much time focusing on anothers needs. Training is a good place to put that extra energy.

Last edited:
For some reason I always get focused and do better right after a breakup, even if my heart is aching. My breakup was a few months ago and I still feel so empty to this day. My training has been recharged since I am not having to spend so much time focusing on anothers needs. Training is a good place to put that extra energy.

Awwwww poor baby. :p

Dude...............this is what Phil was talking about. Do those numbers really define who you are as a person or really matter in the big picture???? Think about it.

This will happen many more times in life bro, it feels like the end of the world now but it is farrrrrrrr from it. Hopefully you'll never have to endure this with a wife and kids as many of us have. Keep you head up and YOUR WORDS HUMBLE bro. Oh yea, hire Phil

Yea going through that with a wife (ex) and kids is 1000 times worse,
you now have to deal with not seeing your children as often, etc.
You are lucky its just a gfriend, suck it up and count your blessings bro

Phil's words weren't sugar coated but were spot on! At 21, I was a marine raising 2 kids... I worried about their weight... Not mine!

I would say examine what is important to you at this point in your life... If it is you and your training, maybe be honest with whoever your dating and let them know your not wanting a serious relationship at this point...

Just a suggestion brother...

Good luck with your goals!

This is what happens to me as well. OP you are only 21, go have a few one night stands, it should make you feel better, and jump on some test.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131