over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Girls and martial arts

KittyKitty

Newbies
Recently, I want to change something in my life, including in training,
I saw the sets in groups for newcomers to kickboxing (I personally like this kind of martial arts). I also dreamed of karate and so on in my childhood.
And my husband says that "it's not at your age to go there" (me 31).
Share your experience :)

Go, it's never too late.
I went to the section of Thai boxing, and on karate - I liked it very much.
there you can wear protection.
Karate is safer than Thai boxing, even if full contact - in the head with your hands do not beat, just kick
If you train - it will not be hard to do. Intensity - like a good cardio.
In a day with power only put it is not necessary to train karate.

I'm going to boxing. Initially, I went to add a cardio load in addition to strength training.
I add already half a year:))) if it is fair, to like. The load is frenzied. But not all at once it turns out, it can not but annoy.
Not a problem blows on bags, working off punches alone. But here's the work in pairs - I'm dying mercilessly: huh that's chattering me,
toli on all spit and treat training as a pure cardio, roofing to take yourself for some places and bring the matter to the end :))
there is some complexity - in the group the girl is alone, I:)))) boys, of course, it would be better to get up in a couple with a guy, so as not to be afraid of blows cause
 : (((But I do not have a pair: ((they pity me:) my husband said - I will see bruises, God forbid, on my face - there will be a quarrel :))) I also do not want bruises :)
By the way, I'm 33 :))
here you have to decide what you want from class? if for yourself - at least at some age you can do, I think. And if it is aimed at some serious results,
 competition, etc., then you need to think

The helmet is only from the cut. On the good it would be necessary still skilled partner that casually didn't make a bruise

Helmets with a mask - they protect the face from everything. And the nose will not break, and nothing will be broken

but there is still a neck, a body ... in any case, in sparring it will get, this is boxing

Helmets with a mask - they protect the face from everything. And the nose will not break, and nothing will be broken

but there is still a neck, a body ... in any case, in sparring it will get, this is boxing

all the rest can be covered with clothes:)

In this helmet it is difficult to breathe, if not even habitually.

In this helmet it is difficult to breathe, if not even habitually.

At me not absolutely such, there a mask from iron, she does not prevent to breathe

my face saved many times :D

there is one nuance - the helmet closes the view from above, when the head is tilted, exposing the forehead forward.
I had to cut a piece with scissors to solve it

Just a little more to finish that helmet and there will be a helmet for KUDO. Although he personally witnessed how the helmet broke through with such a leg and the soldier's leg was stuck in the broken jaw of the enemy))

Just a little more to finish that helmet and there will be a helmet for KUDO. Although he personally witnessed how the helmet broke through with such a leg and the soldier's leg was stuck in the broken jaw of the enemy))

in Kudo like a solid transparent mask with holes for breathing?
it is in my opinion tin ... how they sparred in this helmet and do not suffocate, I don't know. Although it may be a matter of habit ...

about the leg... and which one exactly? Plastic or iron?
I do not even know how it's possible - it's the force of the blow that must be awesome ... except that on the oncoming traffic, the person himself flew in addition ...

I wonder how his neck did not break, from such a blow

Standard :headbang:
At what it was a strike from the disassembly, I would estimate if the same blow in the boot or knee, sometimes such strokes reach up to half a ton

the husband doesn't want

and I don't want to practice fitness classes, namely, to a school where professionals are trained, this is not a group fitness activity, but also a sparring. I'm not going to go to the competition.

Thai boxing is a fun thing ... but I stopped doing it, because of my neck - it's hurting me, the cervical spine - and when I get a blow to the head - it's giving up in the neck, and the spine is bad
and to agree with a sparring partner to hit the head weakly is unrealistic, because there are different situations in sparring, or the person does not calculate the blow himself, or on the oncoming traffic, which is the most unpleasant ...

I miss sometimes, on trainings - it was good there :(

I would say to train like horses, work out strokes, slopes, combinations of punches and deviations BUT (!!!) only to be in a fight to stay with a COLD head and run away

I would say to train like horses, work out strokes, slopes, combinations of punches and deviations BUT (!!!) only to be in a fight to stay with a COLD head and run away

I can say that a finger in the eye is a really effective action. :D:D:D

We almost agreed))) Soon they are recruiting a new set in the group. I want during this time to see two halls - two schools,
  about the first reviews more and famous masters on kickboxing conduct classes, but not in the first proximity to work and home, the second 10 minutes walk from work...

We almost agreed))) Soon they are recruiting a new set in the group. I want during this time to see two halls - two schools,
  about the first reviews more and famous masters on kickboxing conduct classes, but not in the first proximity to work and home, the second 10 minutes walk from work...

I'm always looking for a gym that is closer. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear