over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Girls issues need some advice BAD!

Leviathan said:
You are both right, I apologize. Guess it's the day for being riled up against the opposite sex or something, I talked to a friend this morning who pretty much got rolled like a burrito by a girl who flat out dissed him. He's a great guy and I'm mad to see his feelings hurt, so I guess I was holding some frustration.

Sorry I took it out on you, Scorpio.

Levi
Thanks, L......;)

Leviathan said:
Irony:

A post by a woman that says "don't manipulate". You girls are the worst offenders for manipulation.

Thanks for the laugh!
LOL.... whoa, Levi!!!

Leviathan is a friend of mine and I know he didn't mean anything by that comment. He is actually one of the nicest guys I know and was just trying to help out.

Oh, sorry, Levi.... were you trying to throw some game there, big guy?? lol!!

Lacrosse... you've gotten some good advice here. Bottom line: She's playing you. That sucks. Move on. If you decide to play back, expect the games to continue. It's just not worth it. Not all women are evil manipulators.

Dang it Strongmind... you blew my cover! LOL, just kidding to all involved.

Actually, I really did have a convo with friend of mine back in Tampa that morning who was informed by his fiance that she didn't love him anymore, and that he wasn't "in her league" after a couple years of pretty much being all over the guy and playing him. I felt bad for the guy (he's an awesome person) and was feeling a little miffed at the fairer sex.

Strongmind: Bulldog tell you I'd be in STL next friday? Think you guys are in Tampa that weekend right? He and I talked about possibly setting a weekend up in the future for me to come down to Indiana, we should make it a weekend when you are there and make it a threesome... er, wait, that didn't come out right...

There is a chance-- of getting hurt. You may have fun with her for a little while but the entire time you will wonder why she didn't answer your call/text, who else is she playing, is she still talking to someone else.... The list goes on. Jealousy is a dangerous thing. It is a control/ego thing for her. Yes, she may have interest in you and you may want to follow through with that but she obviously isn't shy about talking about it to others. Why didn't she approach you? Have fun see where it goes but don't fall too fast. She knows how to play the men and you don't want to be another notch on the headboard. Girls are like that too ya know? :) I agree with SG- the games are crap and you get nowhere in a real relationship. I have been on both sides - you just get hurt. If you go for it- just keep guard up. No kitty is worth getting played!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131