over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Girls issues with steroids

I went through this shit before, and after I conceded, it was something else she wanted me to give up, and then the food I ate (quantities) trying to do it without she called it 'ridiculous', and then it was another thing I needed to stop...I came to the realization that no matter what I gave up this idiot would not be happy until my whole damned existence was all about her and our fucking relationship the WAY SHE WANTED IT...now women can stomp and scream about AAS being unhealthy but let me tell you something , you end up in a relationship where they want you to put all in and never have any of your own shit, hobbies, or activities to do away from her...WELL THATS VERY UNHEALTHY.
There should be a balance, are you asking her to give up anything to be in the relationship? I bet not....

Ajdos... You are right on the money bro! It's a control thing! I experience the same thing with my relationship. I cook her meals, do more around the house, kiss ass, etc. and get a whole lot of nothing in return! Can be a miserable existence!

Ajdos... You are right on the money bro! It's a control thing! I experience the same thing with my relationship. I cook her meals, do more around the house, kiss ass, etc. and get a whole lot of nothing in return! Can be a miserable existence!

You know, I hadn't thought of the control issue involved! Great Insight Emery! It is a passive aggresive way of maintaing control when one partner constantly tell the other partner to change and then change again and it is still not good enough so change some more. Very similar issue with the guy who's girl wants him to quit aas and then puts him down verbally. He jumped through hoops for his gal and it was never enough. I had a man like that, it was very hard.

the fat spouse is possible the very same issue.

CONTROL :(

Last edited:
You know, I hadn't thought of the control issue involved! Great Insight Emery! It is a passive aggresive way of maintaing control when one partner constantly tell the other partner to change and then change again and it is still not good enough so change some more. Very similar issue with the guy who's girl wants him to quit aas and then puts him down verbally. He jumped through hoops for his gal and it was never enough. I had a man like that, it was very hard.

the fat spouse is possible the very same issue.

CONTROL :(

Human beings are so wonderfully complex yet so simple at the same time. All of us are always trying to maintain some kind of control, when in reality, we control very little.

It's funny how we all are so very different in many ways but the same in so many ways as well. I guess Maslow really did have some things figured out with his hierarchy of needs!

Understatement...

Human beings are so wonderfully complex yet so simple at the same time. All of us are always trying to maintain some kind of control, when in reality, we control very little.

It's funny how we all are so very different in many ways but the same in so many ways as well. I guess Maslow really did have some things figured out with his hierarchy of needs!

THAT

I LOVE THIS TOPIC!!! i think about it everyday!! i've been with my girl for 8 months now. when we met she always complimented me on my body ( which she still does) and she knew i had juiced my way to the results i had. i was honest about that ( in a past tense kind of way ) just to check the reaction i would get. considering i never really cared to tie down, plenty of women were happy with what they saw everyday so why would i tie down? well looking at her and knowing her background i really wanted to try it with her. well her reaction wasn't the best and she just said as long as you don't do it anymore. well that threw up a red flag!!! i was like well i have a decision to make. A) give up AAS and move on, knowing i'll slowly go to hell. B) keep it moving and find another C) keep it on the DL and see where this goes and if shes really worth giving it up. i think the fact that she is beyond a dime. more like a quarter. lol made me choose option C. well 7 months later she still loves my body, shows me off like a trophy and all in all makes me feel good. though anytime someone talks to me about lifting or any of my public past shes makes the hints known that in no way will she accept it. now i know its not the most honest healthy decision to make but i love both and its working for now. i take it 1 day at a time and if it all blows up, well i guess it is what it is. deal with it then. IMO not recommended tho!!!

im stuck in a predicament here guys and need to vent a little bit.

I have been with g/f for over a year and i love her. i am 23 but really think that she is the one. The terrible downside is that she is stubborn in her way of thinking. I recently did a bulk cycle and she absolutely hated it. She thinks i am poisoning my body and that i am going to die soon. She also hates the fact that i get compliments because she "thinks its all fake and a show because you couldnt do it yourself." Thats the part that hurts me the most.

So i threw out the idea that im going to start my cutting diet after new years and that i am going to get back on so i dont lose any of my hard earned muscle from the bulk. she pretty much tells me no and that she hates it. I pretty much have to choose her or the steroids now. I obviously choose my g/f and i am going to start dieting down naturally (cya later new muscle).

Although i am doing this for her, i almost feel cheated and angry at her for making me have to choose. It is my body and i like the way it looks a certain way and for me to get that way, i need to cycle once or twice a year. I feel will lose my drive to even lift after this. I dont go into anything half ass, if im going to be a gym rat like i always have been, im going to be big and ripped.

Im just angry at having to choose. Does anyone have advice or a similar situation? I feel like my dreams and goals that i have are being thrown out the door

Get rid of her.

Last edited:
Its funny cause i see people get wasted every night an most young girls find that more aceptable which i find weird. Alcohol is way worst i think.I hope eveything work out

Couldn't agree more!!!!
I learned two lessons the hard way; one is don't tell, two is do or don't do things for YOU. Unless you have kids put YOURSELF first. You would be better off finding someone that is either into the fitness lifestyle or accepts what you do when it comes to that stuff. At 23 don't start living your life for someone else because time is something you never get back!!!

Wow, I can't believe some of these stories! If I found an awesome bf that I was happy with, his decision to use steroids would be one of the last things to concern me. The only problem I'd have with it would be if he were abusing me as a result (roid rage).

But as for gals not accepting their bf's decision to use roids, it makes me wonder, if they're that close-minded about roid use, how do they handle issues that are usually more serious!?!

My girl has always been behind me and I can't tell you how awesome it is to have someone like that in my life. You should find someone who will accept you for who you are. Maybe you can find one like mine that want's me to stick her in the ass with primo, LOL!

Ok I was in a very similar situation with my ex....people suggested I educate her, so I showed her bigger faster stronger and some other stuff and she got upset because she didn't want to watch it.

She questioned the movie and the evidence even though the movie had cited legit sources of where it was getting its information.

Basically she was very insecure with herself and you are in the same situation, and this is evident by her telling you that your muscle is fake and all that other garbage. Don't give up on your goals....especially for someone who isn't worth it.

As mentioned earlier...be true to yourself.

shes prolly just insecure about her body....the trick......get her in the gym hardcore and she will hear of everybody that is actually on and it wont be hard to accept...she will prolly want you to her some so she can try to fit in...that actually happened with my ex that had a problem with me and said she would never do it....next thing you know, shes wanting to get on and doin shows every year....crazy but true

The best advice is never tell anyone. My wife is clueless to my use. It sucks hiding but guess what it can never be used against me. I dont understand why everyone is so into telling everyone everything.

Stop dating American women. I was married to a controlling selfish woman. Since my divorce almost 4 years ago I have only dated women from other countries. I travel internationally for my job and can say hands down that women from other countries are better. It varies by country but they are less likly to try and change you and accept and like the fact you are a man. They don't watch man bashing TV like Oprah and Dr. Phil. They take better care of themselves and don't let go when the get in a relationship or get married. I am currently dating a woman from South Africa and I am as happy as can be. The last girlfrind was from the Czech Republic. We ended on great terms basically broke up because I wouldn't be working there anymore. The short list of countries I have been to that their woman will treat you well is Poland, Czech Republic, Slovokia, Croatia, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Lithuania. It depends on what you are looking for. Ethiopia and Eritrea have some very very beautiful women but they are very passive and will not have an opinion about anything and will always want to do what you want(sounds cool but actually gets annoying) but if thats your thing it could be great. If you want long term Polish, Czech, Slovakian woman are fantastic but try to get woman from smaller cities and not tourist areas. I could write a book. Save yourself and get a foreign woman.

I'm going to tell you this as your friend. And I can say this because I am much older than you and as a matter of fact, my kids are older than you. But when I hear someone 23 years old say she's "the one" I have to bang my head against the wall :banghead:. Friend… in 10 or 20 years your outlook on life will be different. What you are looking for in a relationship will be different. You will have more life experience. Don't get stuck in a relationship where you are complaining and miserable in a controlled relationship from the very get-go. She is not "the one".

Last edited:
You have 2 problems

I'm going to tell you this as your friend. And I can say this because I am much older than you and as a matter of fact, my kids are older than you. But when I hear someone 23 years old say she's "the one" I have to bang my head against the wall :banghead:. Friend… in 10 or 20 years your outlook on life will be different. What you are looking for in a relationship will be different. You will have more life experience. Life your life and don't get stuck in a relationship where you are complaining and miserable in a controlled relationship from the very get-go. She is not "the one".

1) 23 is too young to have your life planned out. And your wife is your life.
2) being with someone who doesn't accept that you are taking illegal and unhealthy drugs so you can look better and lift better. Bro - I take them too. But they are what they are. Sounds like you gotta choose between the girl and the drugs.

I'd also be careful that if you choose the drugs she doesn't turn you in to LE. OR her next boyfriend doesn't turn you in.

My wife is very anti gear. She's 10 years younger and worries I'm going to die way before her. She's more than likely right on. And to the full disclosure thing - that's a bad policy on many levels. Even my devoted wife of 12 years thinks everything I have ever taken comes from my close friend who owns an hrt clinic. And she doesn't know anything about gear or what I'm taking. She calls me Mr. Magazine Cover. But wishes I went all natty.

It's not fair to call your gf controlling if her only major gripe is your gear usage. That is a legitimate deal breaker. But that doesn't mean you have to choose her over the gear. It also sounds like she's gonna make that choice for you. In the future don't tell anyone about your gear use. You big dummy.

Last edited:
I would dump her right now. She does not like you, she only likes the person you can become after she changes you. Which by the way once you give in there is no end. It happens to all of us once. Wake the bleep up and move on. If she does like you she will come around.

Stop dating American women. I was married to a controlling selfish woman. Since my divorce almost 4 years ago I have only dated women from other countries. I travel internationally for my job and can say hands down that women from other countries are better. It varies by country but they are less likly to try and change you and accept and like the fact you are a man. They don't watch man bashing TV like Oprah and Dr. Phil. They take better care of themselves and don't let go when the get in a relationship or get married. I am currently dating a woman from South Africa and I am as happy as can be. The last girlfrind was from the Czech Republic. We ended on great terms basically broke up because I wouldn't be working there anymore. The short list of countries I have been to that their woman will treat you well is Poland, Czech Republic, Slovokia, Croatia, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Lithuania. It depends on what you are looking for. Ethiopia and Eritrea have some very very beautiful women but they are very passive and will not have an opinion about anything and will always want to do what you want(sounds cool but actually gets annoying) but if thats your thing it could be great. If you want long term Polish, Czech, Slovakian woman are fantastic but try to get woman from smaller cities and not tourist areas. I could write a book. Save yourself and get a foreign woman.

Unfortunately, the feminist movement here in America has negatively affected the dating/marriage world. Freshsqueezed I don't get to travel the world like you, but if you ever get more more foreign women than you can handle let me know!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear