over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Girls issues with steroids

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
im stuck in a predicament here guys and need to vent a little bit.

I have been with g/f for over a year and i love her. i am 23 but really think that she is the one. The terrible downside is that she is stubborn in her way of thinking. I recently did a bulk cycle and she absolutely hated it. She thinks i am poisoning my body and that i am going to die soon. She also hates the fact that i get compliments because she "thinks its all fake and a show because you couldnt do it yourself." Thats the part that hurts me the most.

So i threw out the idea that im going to start my cutting diet after new years and that i am going to get back on so i dont lose any of my hard earned muscle from the bulk. she pretty much tells me no and that she hates it. I pretty much have to choose her or the steroids now. I obviously choose my g/f and i am going to start dieting down naturally (cya later new muscle).

Although i am doing this for her, i almost feel cheated and angry at her for making me have to choose. It is my body and i like the way it looks a certain way and for me to get that way, i need to cycle once or twice a year. I feel will lose my drive to even lift after this. I dont go into anything half ass, if im going to be a gym rat like i always have been, im going to be big and ripped.

Im just angry at having to choose. Does anyone have advice or a similar situation? I feel like my dreams and goals that i have are being thrown out the door

Hate to say it, but if she can't accept your goals, decisions, and hard work, I think you'd be better off with another chick. I'd try presenting her some supporting arguments for your reasons for using, and if she still shuts you down, she's not the one for you. She should appreciate the sex drive from it right? Or you could hide it from her. Wouldn't be good if she found your stash though. I couldn't be with my girl if she didn't support the things I do. Hope it works out for you bro!

Its funny cause i see people get wasted every night an most young girls find that more aceptable which i find weird. Alcohol is way worst i think.I hope eveything work out

I believe it is important to find someone with similar "lifestyle" goals or ideas.

Then you can avoid thses types of problems. I don't know what to say once you have fallen in love with someone with opposing views.

I find that ladies with a athletic background dont see it that way...everyday people do...

Issues

My wife doesn't like it that I gear up but she accepts it, she knows I'm going to do whatever I want to so she'd rather be included than left in the dark. I think that there are somethings that both just have to give on but if you're going to have resentment towards her then you should re-think your position.

My wife doesn't like it that I gear up but she accepts it, she knows I'm going to do whatever I want to so she'd rather be included than left in the dark. I think that there are somethings that both just have to give on but if you're going to have resentment towards her then you should re-think your position.

I completley agree and my woman like yours isn't always pumped about it but I always make her see it my way and she wants to be included so thats the way it goes. You really need to find all the evedince you can to make an argument for your case and show the goods and then why the bads went bad, and how so many our misunderstood even the ones who make the laws against it and if that dosen't work then I think you might need to be looking for a new girl if this is something you care about as most of us here do. Similar stances in things like this in a relationship really do matter. Good luck bro.

Don't tell!!!

Don't fucking tell!!! Keep that shit on the DL! Much better that way!

Wow, this sounds like my situation... except my situation is done and over with now... Sorry if this is long but I'll explain my background and what happened.

I was with a girl for 3 years. When we first got together I knew almost instantly that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. It wasn't just the initial stages either. For those 3 years I ALWAYS thought we were forever. I would have been willing to bet anything on it.

I remember after a few months of being with her, I was scared shitless because I didnt want to keep my use from her and was freaked out on how she would react if I told her. Well I said screw it and let her know about it. I still remember her response exactly "well its no big deal as long as you aren't going to do it anymore". Well the only reason I told her was because I WAS going to keep doing it. We argued about it and I educated her as much I could on the subject. She just wouldnt budge. She literally cried to me about it. So finally I agreed I would stop before we got married, but until then I would keep doing cycles. I thought that was a fair compromise.

I continued to cycle and she continued to not like my use yet she would tell me how good I looked and how much she enjoyed my crazy high sex drive. She even said she would miss that part of it. Kind of confusing really... She likes the effects yet hates my use??

Then I got into some legal issues with AAS. It had nothing to do with me (my roommate got busted with drugs and they found my stuff). I stopped my use completely and had been clean for 6 months. I absolutely hated being clean. It was a constant battle with wanting to get back on but not wanting to begin that habit again because it wouldn't be a part of my future with her. I made zero progress at all in those 6 months. Now here's the kicker... She broke up with me while I was clean. I wont get into why, but it was because of her own personal issues she needed to get worked out. Basically I was told "we couldn't be together anymore". And no, it wasnt because of another guy or anything.

At this point I was in absolute shock. My world had ended... I loved this girl more than anything. We were perfect for each other. I went into a pretty bad depression and I didnt give a shit about anything. I just wanted her back. I tried everything but it wasnt going to happen. Of course, at this point, (having felt like I had lost everything) I started using again.

Fast forward 5 months later and we start hanging out. I'm on a low dose of test and of course the issue comes up. I would never lie about it so I'm completely upfront and honest with her. From then on I hear things from her almost daily about it. Things were going great except for that little issue. We were in love all over again and enjoying our time together.

To me, its so ridiculously stupid. I shoot twice a week, taking roughly 3-5 minutes per injection (to draw and everything). I continue to make progress in the gym and life is good. She can't accept this. Somehow this little part of my life outweighs everything good we had together. So after a couple more months of us being together she breaks it off yet again with the sole reason of steroids...

Heres the deal bro. Either you kick the habit completely and never bring it up EVER again

OR

you break it off with her

It really is as simple as that. Shes not going to change her ways. The ball is in your court. YOU decide where it goes from here. I for some reason thought it would all work itself out somehow but it didnt. Our relationship slowly deteriorated because of my use. Like I said in the beginning, I told her I would stop when we got married. And I never stopped saying that (or planning on it). This wasn't good enough for her, it was now or never. And the thing is, she never said "now or never". She waited to see if I would stop on my own. And when I never did, she broke it off again.

This was a little over a month ago... Other than a couple texts, I havent seen or talked to her since. I still love her and think about her everyday.

Damn this was long. Funny thing is I left out a ton of other stuff regarding our relationship but hopefully my rambling makes sense and hopefully it helps since its all soooo similar. I've been exactly where you are right now (except my relationship was even more serious and 3x as long).

If my wife told me to give up steriods, I would do it without hesitating. Being big or jucing is not worth loosing someone you truly love.

If they are worth giving up for something so trivial, then you dont really love them.

Last edited:
If my wife told me to give up steriods, I would do it without hesitating. Being big or jucing is not worth loosing someone you truly love.

If they are worth giving up for something so trivial, then you dont really love them.

To thine own self be true.
I not talking about aas, but what we are & what we want for ourselves. I don't believe we should give this up even for somebody we love. if I love to climb mountains and my S.O. says I shouldn't, but it is what I want with all my heart....guess what? I beleive it is time to walk. Love has nothing to do with it unless you have children together.

Then you sacrifice everything for 18 years.

To thine own self be true.
I not talking about aas, but what we are & what we want for ourselves. I don't believe we should give this up even for somebody we love. if I love to climb mountains and my S.O. says I shouldn't, but it is what I want with all my heart....guess what? I beleive it is time to walk. Love has nothing to do with it unless you have children together.

Then you sacrifice everything for 18 years.

We disagree, but he is talking about drugs. Sterioids. Its not irrational on her part to have a problem that he is using illegal drugs which could put them both at risk.

This is not about you Amazon when I say this, but people try to justify bad decisions and behavior.
FYI. I know what I am taking is illegal. Got in trouble for it when I was younger, so I would have no problem stopping if my wife told me too.

I hear you Eric. I guess that I am looking at the fundamental issue of having someone change. You are looking at the fundamental issue of illigal drug use. We both see the topic through a different set of eyes based on our own personal past experiences

I would never told my husband or any bf to stop doing something they were doing when I met them, that is when I believe we should make the decision to accept or regect a person as a potential mate. Not pick them, then tell them to change.

But I totally hear you on the issue of it being illigal and how easy it is to ruin your life due to that part of it.

You can`t live with them and ya can`t live without them!!! Gotta love it when your girlfriend starts telling YOU whats right and wrong with the way you treat your body. Bet ya when she`s in her 40`s and gravity starts to take aim at her tits and ass she`ll be the first one buying push up bra`s and ass tuckers if she doesn`t already. I wonder if she smokes and drinks?
Bottom line . When your partner starts telling you whats best for YOU and tries changing you , then my friend , you got problems !!!

I don't post much, but I've had experience with this issue in the past. I've been doing cycles for about 10 yrs and some woman didn't mind, some hated it and some did cycles with me. My personal outlook is life is too short to be with people that bring you down. I"m all for sacrificing for people I love, but it's a two way street. You're only 23 and got a lot of living to do. Don't be in a rush to 'settle.' If you enjoy body building, training, etc.. and it's a big part of who you are, then she should accept that and be supportive. Her comments about how you "didn't earn it" and it's not "real" sounded pretty hateful and mean coming from her, not to mention untrue. I'm not one for giving advice, but since your asking, take it from a guy who's been there. find someone else who will love and support you, not tear you down. Just my 2 cents. Hope it all works out.

"There's only two choices in life, what a man can do and what a man can't do." Cpt. Jack

What I Did...

Sat down and watched "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" with the wife... opened her eyes and mind A LOT.

Sat down and watched "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" with the wife... opened her eyes and mind A LOT.

Best piece of advice Ive seen. But I tell my wife very little. She knows I need HRT from a doc. What else Im doing I dont discuss. She knows I work out 6-7 days a week and up to 2 hours at a clip. Does she know? Hell yeah. But she trusts me and knows I amn not an idiot so she doesnt say too much. If your girl cant have your back and support you in everything, there are thousands more to choose from.

Gd luck but if my girl had those feelings (thinks its all fake and a show because you couldnt do.....) Id certainly know what my choice would be.

Best piece of advice Ive seen. But I tell my wife very little. She knows I need HRT from a doc. What else Im doing I dont discuss. She knows I work out 6-7 days a week and up to 2 hours at a clip. Does she know? Hell yeah. But she trusts me and knows I amn not an idiot so she doesnt say too much. If your girl cant have your back and support you in everything, there are thousands more to choose from.

Gd luck but if my girl had those feelings (thinks its all fake and a show because you couldnt do.....) Id certainly know what my choice would be.

So you are saying you would choose drugs over a girl every time?Hmmm.
Wow. Different views of the world. Peace.

No, have a girl that didnt have my back. Saying its all fake and belittling him? How you got that from my post?? If she speaks to him like that there cant be much mutual respect. Id never speak to my wife like that and expect the same.

I went through this shit before, and after I conceded, it was something else she wanted me to give up, and then the food I ate (quantities) trying to do it without she called it 'ridiculous', and then it was another thing I needed to stop...I came to the realization that no matter what I gave up this idiot would not be happy until my whole damned existence was all about her and our fucking relationship the WAY SHE WANTED IT...now women can stomp and scream about AAS being unhealthy but let me tell you something , you end up in a relationship where they want you to put all in and never have any of your own shit, hobbies, or activities to do away from her...WELL THATS VERY UNHEALTHY.
There should be a balance, are you asking her to give up anything to be in the relationship? I bet not....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity