over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Girls that Hit on you vs ones you approach

XZIST

Registered
I'm used to having girls approach me but I'm recently realizing they may not be the best quality of female. I"m tall and weigh 285lbs and feel I intimidate most normal women out there. The ones that approach me I have to wonder about as it seems they are looking for sex.

The bigger and leaner I get the more aggressive some of these females become. They see a giant piece of beef and want at it.

Do you guys have better success at finding a quality women when you man up and approach her youself as opposed to having the female approach you?

The bigger I have gotten the less attractive I have become to the opposite sex, really only girls in the sport seem to pay attention to me at all now...which is fine, normal every day women dont get the bbing thing, and I dont have the patience to try and make it work or explain it to them.

Lately the past year, I have had one really hot girl at my gym kinda make passes at me, tries to get in my way intentionally, keeps in close proximity of me when training, basically trying to say without speaking "Im HERE!" I just ignore her, the gym is my place to kill it, I think that just makes it worse... but I notice it and even my training partner has caught her watching me train between sets.
Meh, its all good.

I dont know what the deal is, but bodybuilders do get treated differently by the opposite sex, intimidation, or what have you, its always a little different when you have that look I guess.

I've had better quality girls when I didn't work out, I always get accused of cheating now that im big. Seems like alot of women have a complex when they are with a big guy

I've had better quality girls when I didn't work out, I always get accused of cheating now that im big. Seems like alot of women have a complex when they are with a big guy

I've noticed that and being real insecure too!

Do you guys have better success at finding a quality women when you man up and approach her youself as opposed to having the female approach you?

Yes.

This may seem a little strange but I am not really attracted to blondes, but most of my girlfriends have been blonde. Blonde Women are very agressive toward me and I've noticed that over the years that I used to give more attention to Women who give me more attention. I think Brunettes have more of an attitude and they give me more shit but I am attracted to them more.

Any girlfriend or Woman that I was with because she was aggressive or approached me first turns out to be a disaster. It's the opposite when I approach first.

BTW anyone that I ever tell that Blondes are very agressive toward me never believes me until they see it for themselves. I told this to the doorgirl at the stripclub I work at a few nights a week and she tole me I was full of myself until she saw that all the blonde strippers flirt with me a lot. That same night a blonde customer came in and started talking to me and asked for my number right in front of the doorgirl then she gave me a kiss before she left.

when i was a freak I found most women were not interested in anything more than a bit of fun. Most girls just wanted to check it out or touch the chest or arms. Its curiousity thing I think. I foung most of them arent looking for freaks. I got way more when I was more like the underwear model type.

anway as for quality it depends if youre talking about women with character and substance or just hot chicks.

I've found that letting my nuts hang out of my shorts helps keep them at bay.

I'm used to having girls approach me but I'm recently realizing they may not be the best quality of female. I"m tall and weigh 285lbs and feel I intimidate most normal women out there. The ones that approach me I have to wonder about as it seems they are looking for sex.

The bigger and leaner I get the more aggressive some of these females become. They see a giant piece of beef and want at it

I'm tall and weigh about 240, and at this point girls seem to get very attracted/aroused very quickly in my presence. I'm definitely not a too big to be attractive, but I think you're bang on the money.

You don't want an aggressive chick, unless you like being the bitch.

I'm used to having girls approach.

Lol... This what I did through my 20's. And those were who I was dating and hooking up with... What a waste of time, as far as relationships.

Around 30 years old I started getting sick not finding quality women, and I stopped. Told my friends I was not dating for a while, I will be damned if didn't seem worse. At first I was still hitting some old girl friends and I was getting more phone numbers during work like never before. Finally i stuck to my guns.

I made it almost six months until I met this girl. I was focusing on rock climbing back then and was flying to Yosemite park for some play time. On the air plane I met her.

I took it slow and it paid off big.

My wife still comments the slutty girls always seem to be attracted to me and check me out. I've always been a muscular guy, but mine is usually my looks and confidence that would attracted them. (i take that back, my wife said its muscles to, because girls can tell even with shirts on..)

I'm 6.1' and 240, so the past few years people see me more as a BB, I do see more looks the leaner I am...

That girl I met on the plain, we have been married 14 years.. :)

Last edited:
lets see a picture of your beautiful looks ^

lets see a picture of your beautiful looks ^

Can't you see in my Avatar... :D

Sorry if I sounded a little conceded in the previous post... I actually think women have hit on me because I'm Fukn Rich. ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity