over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Girls who act provocative are liars?

btech

Registered
I'm 27 years old, so I'm not talking about college girls.

I've had a few instances in the past year where I hook up with or try to hook up with girls who give off the whole, "I'm like a guy - I don't want a relationship, I just wanna fuck" routine and just have that promiscuous girl vibe.

The more time I spend with these girls, I begin to see that it's all a facade and they're just using it as a trick to try and snag a serious relationship.

I'm not complaining, I'm just curious if more socially aware people who can either confirm my discovery or perhaps say something like, "maybe you need to improve your game, or maybe you need to come out to LA".

Maybe I need to spend more time watching Sex in the City?

I'm 27 years old, so I'm not talking about college girls.

I've had a few instances in the past year where I hook up with or try to hook up with girls who give off the whole, "I'm like a guy - I don't want a relationship, I just wanna fuck" routine and just have that promiscuous girl vibe.

The more time I spend with these girls, I begin to see that it's all a facade and they're just using it as a trick to try and snag a serious relationship.

I'm not complaining, I'm just curious if more socially aware people who can either confirm my discovery or perhaps say something like, "maybe you need to improve your game, or maybe you need to come out to LA".

Maybe I need to spend more time watching Sex in the City?
It's possible they tell themselves that in the beginning and maybe they even convince themselves but then they start developing feelings whether they wanted to or not. I've seen my guy friends try to sell themselves this idea as well.

It doesn't seem to work very well does it?

ur right on btech..its a facade..sometimes they can keep that face on for a couple months but if such a relationship lasts that long, sex is not the motive. Women are sneaky...pretty good that you figured it out by 27 yrs old.

I think it is natural female nature to crave love and security.

Today's females that think they are "above" being females or think it is cool to be promiscious, are trying to fool nature. They may not be "liars" but they are in denial of their true inner workings and instincts as a female.

Of course there are exceptions, but in general, the female nature is to seek security & love.

I think that there may be many of them that for one reason or another (recent break up, abuse, ect....) just don't want to get involved. Does that mean that they are able to turn of the desire for pleasure, no. Most women enjoy/crave sex as much as we do, they may not be able to be fulfilled like us, but they still want it.

What they won't be able to avoid is getting emotional about it after a while. They are in fact "emotional creatures" so I don't think they are liars, more so just not able to accept that their "Female Nature" as AD put it, will eventually take over.

Good responses y'all, and Amazon Doll, I remember there was a special on Discovery Channel (?) on sex, and there was a quote,
"Women want one man to satisfy their every need, while men want every woman to satisfy their only need".

So you all have already known this info haha . . . thanks for the input everyone.

I agree with both Amazon Doll and Ouchthathurts... As far as what Ouch said, I completely agree and I've done it myself, whereas I go in with the intentions of something only physical and I've even chosen a girl who I knew was wrong for me in every possible way, who I knew a lot of bad shit about, (and I'd tell myself there is no way in hell, I'll take this one seriously now) yet I fell for her eventually...

Hm... Maybe Mike Tyson was onto something when he said:

"I'll fuck you til you love me f*ggot"

* No offense to anyone of that sexual orientation, I just thought it was a funny quote that applied here...

Last edited:
I think it is natural female nature to crave love and security.

Today's females that think they are "above" being females or think it is cool to be promiscious, are trying to fool nature. They may not be "liars" but they are in denial of their true inner workings and instincts as a female.

Of course there are exceptions, but in general, the female nature is to seek security & love.
I think it's natural for everyone to crave love and security, but I do think women are trained to think they require it to survive - or maybe it's built-in somewhat from a biological perspective. It seems easy to see why a woman 10,000 years ago (or longer) might cling to a strong male, perhaps a tribal leader in order to receive the greatest level of safety and protection for herself and the survival of her children. Also, I agree with someone earlier as well for the same reasons since staying with the father of her children would also increase the chances of survival for her children due to the male being more inclined to care for and provide for his own offspring rather than hoping another male might. This seems to me to be the most likely reason that ritualized pair-bonding (marriage) developed in the first place. The bond not only insures the survival of the male and his children but the female as well.

The problem (just a theory) here in my thought process is that the promiscuous female is doing themselves a disservice since with each new relationship, it becomes more difficult to form that natural pair-bond that seems to occur. They may have a few children in tow now and just "drift" from guy to guy hoping one will eventually try to keep the job - or at least do the job well enough that she would consider keeping him on full time.

On the other hand, you also have the male who is physically and mentally superior and is well-adjusted and successful. He and his attributes are going to be desired and he is constantly going to be under pressure from females competing for his attention.

For all these reasons is likely why a female might first ask, "What does he do?" vs. a male who will say, "What does she look like?" Just as much as success would most likely mean that he has ability and charisma and would be desirable and produce healthy children, his question determines how likely her ability to produce healthy offspring would be. Both of their social statuses would also be at stake and stand to benefit from him being successful and her being attractive.

ur right on btech..its a facade..sometimes they can keep that face on for a couple months but if such a relationship lasts that long, sex is not the motive. Women are sneaky...pretty good that you figured it out by 27 yrs old.

yeah and dudes dont lie either i suppose. never told a girl you love her simply to get her into bed? humans are manipulative by nature, male and female. we do it to fulfill our needs.

yeah and dudes dont lie either i suppose. never told a girl you love her simply to get her into bed? humans are manipulative by nature, male and female. we do it to fulfill our needs.
I think that has been made clear. What's your point?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws