over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Girls with sugar daddy's

He probably lives alot closer, but she needs to say it's that far away to account for the time she's banging him. And if you're really thinking about EVER marrying this girl, you're nuts.

I know he lives that far away for a fact.

I have not read all four pages to this soap opera but all I can say is "this is fucked up". But Who am I to tell you how to run your life. Me on the other hand would have cut her loose a long time ago. How can you believe someone like that? I mean really!! She is a liar and manipulator, a user and greedy! Money is the root of all evil and we have a prime example of that evil right here. WOW! Bro you are going to get hurt. His kind of money will not only buy a girl but it will buy a whole lot of trouble also. Time to move on!

Bro, whatever anyone tells you on here, you refute.

So do you want advice, or not?

You obviosuly have everything handled and under control from your posts, so why did you bother asking for advice?

No one has this happen to them, and accepted it, so you're not going to hear anyone tell you this sort of thing is cool.

It just sounds like you don't want to believe this chick could be telling you any BS, that's why I called you naive.

Yes............ you, my friend, are naive.

Now THAT is fact.

From the exes you've described, you need to start learning how to pick women a little better......

2 rights don't make a wrong, but if you know there is no future with this girl and accept that you she may or may not be lying to you everytime she opens her mouth, then as Sadie so eloquently put it "Hit it and Quit it".

My advice is don't fall in love with this chick. If you aren't sure and you are insecure, this will taint your relationship for a long ass time. I would say have fun with it....shit, spend his $ too!!! lol.....why not? Have her buy you some aas or clothes or some shit..knowing that dude is paying for it. And don't get too serious with this girl until she's ready to be serious with you.

My advice is don't fall in love with this chick. If you aren't sure and you are insecure, this will taint your relationship for a long ass time. I would say have fun with it....shit, spend his $ too!!! lol.....why not? Have her buy you some aas or clothes or some shit..knowing that dude is paying for it. And don't get too serious with this girl until she's ready to be serious with you.

That make him a big scammer to if he did that. Would you want that done to you? Be ripped off I mean.

I think this thread has run as far as it can go......

I don't know why your flamin but you have no idea bro. I was just asking about the situation because I have never had to deal with something like this, I've dealt with 1 bipolar and 1 girl that cheated with a friend thats now divorced from him but not this kind of thing. I just wanted some others opinions before I jumped to conclusions and screwed things up cause i've never dealt with such a thing.

I think this says it all.:rolleyes: Hey bro... Check out, your wasting your time and feelings...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws