advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Give me your best "combo" of ridiculously named and unusable compounds (joke thread)

Synthadrol also known as Synthadrolic when made with the highest quality components. Spot injections are proven to work, nobody will argue that, so why no pin some Synthol and get that Anandrol inside that stretched fascia to become the Artem Lobov of bodybuilding... GOAT status. The redness isnt infection, its he anadrol getting deep into those fibers creating real muscle that will never have to be drained and operated on/
Or if youre feeling gender queer or wanna be a diva try EstroSynthadrol...

The real version is what this guy needed bc it has Lithium Carbonate and Prozac for the SSRI said to help treat body dysmorphia

ProLithaSynthadrol would have been best. Maybe he would have realized he shouldnt do MMA and he doesnt have any muscle

Attachments

• Synthadrol1.jpg
    Synthadrol1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 14
  • EstroSynthadrol.jpg
    EstroSynthadrol.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 14
A sandwich as thick as I wish my dick got on Tren... Nice! Here babe eat this instead while I wait for my prami and caber, and when my cock functions then I can eat the Trenbologney sandwich and you have the hotdog
That hasn’t happened yet. That’s my fear, as of my last run that happen on the last week on Tren. Taffy Pole!

That hasn’t happened yet. That’s my fear, as of my last run that happen on the last week on Tren. Taffy Pole!

Taffy pole? Reminds me of when we used to play tether ball in middle school.

I had testicular cancer so if it gets hard enough I can play a solo match with myself, and best part is Uniball always wins! Undisputed tether ball solo champion. I guess I could challenge Tom Green or Lance Armstrong but those insecure pussies got prosthetics like little bisshhhes.

Sex Panther by Odeon. It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. 60% of the time, it works every time!

Glucoroid

It's a highly anticatabolic glucocorticoid steroid

It's what made Ronnie blow up in 98 and 03

Glucoroid

It's a highly anticatabolic glucocorticoid steroid

It's what made Ronnie blow up in 98 and 03

Mr. Balco, nice to meet you. You've been found out online sir.

Taffy pole? Reminds me of when we used to play tether ball in middle school.

I had testicular cancer so if it gets hard enough I can play a solo match with myself, and best part is Uniball always wins! Undisputed tether ball solo champion. I guess I could challenge Tom Green or Lance Armstrong but those insecure pussies got prosthetics like little bisshhhes.
Good analogy, you are a cancer survivor you beat it! (no pun intended) Balls who needs’em? Get some Test!!!!!!!

Good analogy, you are a cancer survivor you beat it! (no pun intended) Balls who needs’em? Get some Test!!!!!!!

Hahahh someone else at my bar asked why I took it and if I need it, I said I had testi cancer at 17, but I had zero chemo. The real pain was feeling like I got kicked in the nuts constant 24/7 and being embarrassed tp tell my mother my left ball was getting as big as baseball.

I distictly remember fucking this chick and she was giving me a BJ and an extremely ferocious handjob and I had to hold my head back and look away bc it hurt so bad I was crying. But after the surgery I felt no pain and went to jack in the box asap.

I threw up my hydrocodone a few days later bc it was too strong and it ripped open my wound. The wound was above my dick a few inches to the left, I guess they drilled thru my pelvic bone, so anyways I had this gaping hole bc they said "let it heal its just old blood"

I had to make my "Man-pons" and wad up TP and tape it over it and Id still bleed thru my jeans. Being the funny crazy kid I was I showed everyone my new "Mussy and Man-pon" It was a large gaping hole too.

They wouldnt give me TRT bc "the other would overcompensate" and I was in good shape so my T was still in mid range or so he says..

Years later I look up how the remove testicles when having testicular cancer and I never read in any medical journal posted about going thru the pelvic bone. I looked for 3 months after realizing I may have gotten a botched surgery.

Dont use Dr. Wayne Hey in Fort Worth, he still practices, but his son has the same name... I would avoid both. He was an asshole and wouldnt show me my test levels or if I could have kids, just told me I could. Ive fucked so much and hate condoms so Im afraid I wont be able to have any, but 2021 Im htting the hcg/hmg/clomid protocol and trying damn it. I dont care if I go back to my old 180 lbs, I want a little girl.

Anyways, Im no survivor like those that have to undergo chemotherapy. I only suffered from the most extreme nut pain ever on this earth. The real surviviors are the children going in for radiation and other treatments and are bald and fighting for their lives, I merely got a "germ cell cancer from carcinogens" which I looked up after and doesnt seem to be quite precise either. St. Judes is this month for my job so I try to raise as much as I can, and at the end (November 3rd it ends I think) I will forgo my medical bills for anice donation. The ER helped me but they can wait another month.

Im almost certain I was given an old school style of removal that is nowhere to be found on any medical literature or cancer forum Ive seen.

But my pain tolerance after the months of the worst kicked in the junk feeling ever made many painful things not bother me as muvh.

It was getting racked times 1000 and my left nut was a baseball. Im lucky it didnt spread.

The Mussy and Man-pon were in 2003 before iphones so I regret not having pictures of it bc I loved that part. Ruined a lot of pants with blood, but it was hilarious.

Hahahh someone else at my bar asked why I took it and if I need it, I said I had testi cancer at 17, but I had zero chemo. The real pain was feeling like I got kicked in the nuts constant 24/7 and being embarrassed tp tell my mother my left ball was getting as big as baseball.

I distictly remember fucking this chick and she was giving me a BJ and an extremely ferocious handjob and I had to hold my head back and look away bc it hurt so bad I was crying. But after the surgery I felt no pain and went to jack in the box asap.

I threw up my hydrocodone a few days later bc it was too strong and it ripped open my wound. The wound was above my dick a few inches to the left, I guess they drilled thru my pelvic bone, so anyways I had this gaping hole bc they said "let it heal its just old blood"

I had to make my "Man-pons" and wad up TP and tape it over it and Id still bleed thru my jeans. Being the funny crazy kid I was I showed everyone my new "Mussy and Man-pon" It was a large gaping hole too.

They wouldnt give me TRT bc "the other would overcompensate" and I was in good shape so my T was still in mid range or so he says..

Years later I look up how the remove testicles when having testicular cancer and I never read in any medical journal posted about going thru the pelvic bone. I looked for 3 months after realizing I may have gotten a botched surgery.

Dont use Dr. Wayne Hey in Fort Worth, he still practices, but his son has the same name... I would avoid both. He was an asshole and wouldnt show me my test levels or if I could have kids, just told me I could. Ive fucked so much and hate condoms so Im afraid I wont be able to have any, but 2021 Im htting the hcg/hmg/clomid protocol and trying damn it. I dont care if I go back to my old 180 lbs, I want a little girl.

Anyways, Im no survivor like those that have to undergo chemotherapy. I only suffered from the most extreme nut pain ever on this earth. The real surviviors are the children going in for radiation and other treatments and are bald and fighting for their lives, I merely got a "germ cell cancer from carcinogens" which I looked up after and doesnt seem to be quite precise either. St. Judes is this month for my job so I try to raise as much as I can, and at the end (November 3rd it ends I think) I will forgo my medical bills for anice donation. The ER helped me but they can wait another month.

Im almost certain I was given an old school style of removal that is nowhere to be found on any medical literature or cancer forum Ive seen.

But my pain tolerance after the months of the worst kicked in the junk feeling ever made many painful things not bother me as muvh.

It was getting racked times 1000 and my left nut was a baseball. Im lucky it didnt spread.

The Mussy and Man-pon were in 2003 before iphones so I regret not having pictures of it bc I loved that part. Ruined a lot of pants with blood, but it was hilarious.
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. You probably wouldn't be the man you are today if you hadn't lived through that. Seventeen is so young to have that happen.

Wow I can’t imagine all the pain you went through. We all know how sensitive the nads are and we all had some kind a pain down there but nothing like yours. I’ve never heard of a procedure like that either. Good luck on having a kid, look up what Bostin Loyd did if he can do it you can to.

Someone years ago posted the idea of toe injections.... and some actually tried it..lol

Well in my other thread about my GFs health I was called a troll and I started too many threads so I wont be participating here anymore. At least not for a while. It got too toxic too quick for me just enjoying myself for a day on here bc Ive got a lot going on and it was my day off.

Yall have a good one

Someone years ago posted the idea of toe injections.... and some actually tried it..lol

Dang, that might have been me, lol. I broke my big toe and immediately shot a crap load of IGF1 right into it as deep as the 5/8" pin went. Hurt like a mofo but it did seen to heal quick. Completely unscientific and would not recommend, lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131