YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Give me your best "combo" of ridiculously named and unusable compounds (joke thread)

DrBeefcake777

Banned
OG's remember clambutteroil, etc but...

Acetatrenophen is the perfect inejctable of Injectable L-carnatine, trenbolone acetate, and phentermine. We dont know if Phentermine is water soluble or able to be pinned, but Im gonna give away a new fake compound made up to the next best joke in the thread. Not to be confused with Acetaminophen which is surprisingly less toxic to the liver

Gimme some funny combos boys. I miss the clambutteroil days amongst all the other hilarious troll thread us OGs laughed our asses off.

Duplicate. I apologize. Mods please delete 1 of these if you would be so kind

OG's remember clambutteroil, etc but...

Acetatrenophen is the perfect inejctable of Injectable L-carnatine, trenbolone acetate, and phentermine. We dont know if Phentermine is water soluble or able to be pinned, but Im gonna give away a new fake compound made up to the next best joke in the thread. Not to be confused with Acetaminophen which is surprisingly less toxic to the liver

Gimme some funny combos boys. I miss the clambutteroil days amongst all the other hilarious troll thread us OGs laughed our asses off.

Not gonna lie. I'd try that acetatrenophen.

Many years ago when I worked at a gym, our generic term for steroids was "Freakabolin".

"Somebody's been using that Freakabolin, I see."

A kid we hired at my job called them Anaroids. Anabolic Steroid Androids?

“I’m on winny” “I drink it”

I once took this s*** years ago called "quad stack' it had epitaine, h-drol, s-drol and the ph tren (I believe but God knows what was actually in there) . I got it from a supplement shop next to the gym I was working out at. Owner of the shop and an x roommate / x friend of mine that manage the shop was selling this s*** to 16-year-olds.

I've never been gyno prone but this s*** gave me gyno immediately (within a couple days) and I'm still stuck with it to this day on my right side it's not horrible, but would like to get it cut out one day.

That was the first and only time I took that "pro hormone Tren" so I'd imagine that was the culprit because I've taken the other substances individually before

I once took this s*** years ago called "quad stack' it had epitaine, h-drol, s-drol and the ph tren (I believe but God knows what was actually in there) . I got it from a supplement shop next to the gym I was working out at. Owner of the shop and an x roommate / x friend of mine that manage the shop was selling this s*** to 16-year-olds.

I've never been gyno prone but this s*** gave me gyno immediately (within a couple days) and I'm still stuck with it to this day on my right side it's not horrible, but would like to get it cut out one day.

That was the first and only time I took that "pro hormone Tren" so I'd imagine that was the culprit because I've taken the other substances individually before
That stuff is still sold today even, I don't know what's in it nowadays though.

I remember a long time ago, some guy posted a question about injecting steroids into his anal sphincter. Wanting to know if it would be more effective. I think he was probably trolling, but maybe not? He seemed serious.

Not a gear name but on some random board I was browsing once there was a sponsor names "Gear Church" and his tag line was "Forgive me father for I have pinned".......wouldn't give them half a dollar but thought that was pretty clever....

I like to send this pic to my friends when they ask for advice....don't know why it cracks me up haha

Attachments

• IMG_1670.JPG
    IMG_1670.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 64
Not a gear name but on some random board I was browsing once there was a sponsor names "Gear Church" and his tag line was "Forgive me father for I have pinned".......wouldn't give them half a dollar but thought that was pretty clever....

I like to send this pic to my friends when they ask for advice....don't know why it cracks me up haha
Lol. I hope they have a code somewhere so customers can decode that!

The foil pouches i bought with raw powder were unmarked if I remember correctly. Identifying the EQ was easy because it is a liquid at STP, standard temp and pressure.

The foil pouches i bought with raw powder were unmarked if I remember correctly. Identifying the EQ was easy because it is a liquid at STP, standard temp and pressure.
That's pretty common actually. It's nice when they label it at least TE and ME etc though :)

It literally doesn't matter to me though. You just relabel the bags 1, 2, 3 etc and send samples to lab analysis with those codes.

who remembers Crash Tabs & Testasterone? He was a funny man. Always seemed grumpy and annoyed. I remember once in a blue moon he'd post on Bolex and go on some spiel and tell people not to even bother using gear b/c they didn't have the genetics for bodybuilding. Androbomnic Steamrods...

Hemorrhoids and Asteroids should be the other way around. Hemorrhoids are on your ass so they should be called asteroids.

AsSteroids are what we all LARP and def do not do, but we love acting like casual or even pro BBers online.... Its the original "do it for the gram"

We just do it for the gram of test

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc