over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Give this guy few more years and none will touch him

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Lots of muscle or perfect structure? This guy has both, mind blowing structure and mass. Who said you cannot gain a lot of muscle and keep waist in check? You can, but only if you have good genetics, and not every single mass minster have it....

Justin Compton before Orlando Pro

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Very impressive. Isn't it a bit premature to assume that more mass won't change his shape/waist though?

Very impressive. Isn't it a bit premature to assume that more mass won't change his shape/waist though?
He has muscle mass of a superheaweight and waist of a heavy-lightheavyweight. If he wont push hgh and insulin too hard it wont get any bigger than that

^^^ amazing but u don't think he 's pushing the slin and gh hard now??

Waist is genetic. Look at Dennis Wolf. Tiny waist and stomach.

Very impressive.

^^^ amazing but u don't think he 's pushing the slin and gh hard now??
Only he can tell, but I doubt bacause:
1 - financaly he is not able to push hgh at the highest levels
2 - he is very basic and concervative with the stuff from what I heard from people knows him
3 - there are examples what happens suddenly after bodybuilder ups his hgh and slin....Ronnie Coleman started with small waist he even won his first Olympia with small waist (very litte hgh and possible no sin) but after 2000 when he was able financialy he startee pushing the things and his waist has groen....Jay Cuter - before he was top MrO competitor he was blocky but has not had very wide waist as soon as he become top bodybuilder his income increased - his hgh,slin dosages increased - his waist increased...Dave Palumbo - have you seen him in his first NPC shows? Same here started with small waist, ended up as a drug dealer (was able to get lotsa good hgh) bid waister and in jail...Need more examples? Greg Kovacs, even top level NPC shw competitor which was discussed he few weeks before - he already started with big waist, blcky structure financially he was able to push hgh to very high dosages the result eas lotsa muscle mass with huge waist and now he is trying to fix the damage....

Last edited:
He can't beat a 100% on point/shredded Ramy or Kai

Only he can tell, but I doubt bacause:
1 - financaly he is not able to push hgh at the highest levels
2 - he is very basic and concervative with the stuff from what I heard from people knows him
3 - there are examples what happens suddenly after bodybuilder ups his hgh and slin....Ronnie Coleman started with small waist he even won his first Olympia with small waist (very litte hgh and possible no sin) but after 2000 when he was able financialy he startee pushing the things and his waist has groen....Jay Cuter - before he was top MrO competitor he was blocky but has not had very wide waist as soon as he become top bodybuilder his income increased - his hgh,slin dosages increased - his waist increased...Dave Palumbo - have you seen him in his first NPC shows? Same here started with small waist, ended up as a drug dealer (was able to get lotsa good hgh) bid waister and in jail...Need more examples? Greg Kovacs, even top level NPC shw competitor which was discussed he few weeks before - he already started with big waist, blcky structure financially he was able to push hgh to very high dosages the result eas lotsa muscle mass with huge waist and now he is trying to fix the damage....

Your saying Greg Kovacs is trying to fix the damage?

Kovacs is dead. He died last year. Tr your posts are all speculative and parroting everything you read and heard. Didn't Dante tip you off about waists and Gh use now yOur suggesting it's the reason for big guts?

All those guys mentioned do have one thing in common, hUGE eaters. For every 1 bodybuilder with aa gut apparently from gh abuse we can give you tow that don't!

Your saying Greg Kovacs is trying to fix the damage?
I was talking not about Kovacs, I was refering to a great well known guy on this board
Kovacs is dead. He died last year. Tr your posts are all speculative and parroting everything you read and heard. Didn't Dante tip you off about waists and Gh use now yOur suggesting it's the reason for big guts?

All those guys mentioned do have one thing in common, hUGE eaters. For every 1 bodybuilder with aa gut apparently from gh abuse we can give you tow that don't!
Bodybuilders overate for years...
Justin eats 7000cals offseason with close to 1000g carbs
Gh with slin alone in high dosages does not cause gut growth, overeating alone does not cause gut growth,only gh+slin AND overeating = big gut

Actually... he loves GH. FACT. Sorry. Speculate all you want. Dont ask how i know i have nothing to prove take it or leave it.... but its very true. He controls his stomach trust me

His structure is perfect. He is smart. He will be Mr O one day unless someone better pops up outta nowhere.

Actually... he loves GH. FACT. Sorry. Speculate all you want. Dont ask how i know i have nothing to prove take it or leave it.... but its very true. He controls his stomach trust me

His structure is perfect. He is smart. He will be Mr O one day unless someone better pops up outta nowhere.
But who dies not love gh?
Loving 4-6iu's is one thing loving 16+ ius is another thing...

I agree. I am tired of reading the bullshit lately from him and what he's posting about.

Justin just blows me away every time I see another shot of this guy, just insane. I don't care what he uses or does, he's a hard worker and what he brings to the stage is just fuckin impressive.

Part of what the OP says is true. Justin is going places.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws