YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GIVE YOURSELF A FAIR SHOT:$cost$ on the National Level inspired by Dusty Hanshaw

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Dusty Hanshaw (most of you are familiar with him, long time member) made a great post on his facebook the other day. I asked his permission to repost.

This is a reminder to all bodybuilders who aspire to be very competitive on the national level. Now, realize $$$ and personal requirements will vary....but the gist is that IT COSTS MONEY. A good amount! What Dusty is trying to say is

GIVE YOURSELF A FAIR CHANCE

Attachments

• Dusty.jpg
    Dusty.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 686
I like how he says to work hard at your job.

Trips me out when I see guys begging for free gear or asking for hand outs. Take the dedication and determination you use in the gym and apply it to making money so you dont have to beg old gay guys for cash to buy your gear.

Where's the produce ?

He says it's 1 of 3 places he hits a week. So I'm guessing the produces is better priced elsewhere

You need a full time job just to afford the food it takes. I spent about $400 per week for the last month before my last contest.

I like how he says to work hard at your job.

Trips me out when I see guys begging for free gear or asking for hand outs. Take the dedication and determination you use in the gym and apply it to making money so you dont have to beg old gay guys for cash to buy your gear.

Well said bro, took the words right out of my mouth

Have always wondered how Dusty went from getting paid $8/hr working at a supplement store to owning a bunch of them.

tell you my secret but keep this here, i weigh my chicken out at kroger, so i put .69 green onions and then weigh it so i get my chicken .69 a pound instead of 2.99...... but shhhhh im just a cheap skate i know

tell you my secret but keep this here, i weigh my chicken out at kroger, so i put .69 green onions and then weigh it so i get my chicken .69 a pound instead of 2.99...... but shhhhh im just a cheap skate i know

Bro, that's not being a cheap skate, that's being a thief. You are stealing no matter what way you look at it

Bro, that's not being a cheap skate, that's being a thief. You are stealing no matter what way you look at it

yea thats why i dont do it but for like 3 packets when i buy like 25. I guess its wrong and i should stop

yea thats why i dont do it but for like 3 packets when i buy like 25. I guess its wrong and i should stop

Too late, I have already reported you to the local authorities:D

7 more days till my show cant wait to eat some cookie cake and ice cream!

Dusty is a really cool guy.

His cooking videos on youtube are priceless. Him and his wife are extremely creative when it comes to putting together good tasting meals that are very healthy

I dunno fish/chicke/rice/oats/whey are pretty fucking cheap. Never understood why people choose to include expensive cuts of meat then claim how expensive the lifestyle is...it doesn't HAVE to be. If you have the money then its nice to eat tastier shit but at the lower levels a nice cut of steak isnt going to get you anymore muscular than chicken breast with an added fat.

I have no problem with people spending lots of money on food but that's a luxory not a necassity. I feed myself and wife and child for pretty fucking cheap and the cost of food is double here than it was when I lived in Florida

Last edited:
im a father of three ... and all my boys wanna bodybuild ... im joking they are still young but they like to eat what dad does and pretend to lift ... regardless food is a second mortgage for me ... basically i eat a lot of eggs and whatever the fak is on sale at walmart.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws