over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Giving up on Steroids ...

Hulkbulk8

Banned
I have used several different sponsors from here and they were all very good labs but my body does not respond to steroids

I have used for about 3 years and there really has not been much of a change you can not tell iam on anything. my blood work shows that i am on for sure.

I have gone as high as 2.5-3g of test and 100mgs of anadrol and actually feel weaker. no noticeable gains

so i have decided to try a different route with peptides, not looking for huge gains i will be happy with any.

i have heard with some peptides like Cjc 1295 when ran for 15 weeks 10lbs of pure keepable muscle is possible with some fat loss as well. Heard stacking some have great synergy.

what can i expect with peptides. Steroids have really done nothing for me and really any gains i have ever made on them usually go away by week 7-8 when off cycle.

thanks

I like gh and I like gh releasing peptides. That said they absolutely are not anabolic and if you can't grow on gear you're pretty much your of options apart from the slin/gh route. You would probably be better of spending your money on Shelby, john meadows or Phil hernon imo. Any of these guys will get you lean growing and are all quite cheap for what you get

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Have you only tried high test? Maybe your body doesn't respond well to it and you need to try something else...:lightbulb:

I have used several different sponsors from here and they were all very good labs but my body does not respond to steroids

I have used for about 3 years and there really has not been much of a change you can not tell iam on anything. my blood work shows that i am on for sure.

I have gone as high as 2.5-3g of test and 100mgs of anadrol and actually feel weaker. no noticeable gains

so i have decided to try a different route with peptides, not looking for huge gains i will be happy with any.

i have heard with some peptides like Cjc 1295 when ran for 15 weeks 10lbs of pure keepable muscle is possible with some fat loss as well. Heard stacking some have great synergy.

what can i expect with peptides. Steroids have really done nothing for me and really any gains i have ever made on them usually go away by week 7-8 when off cycle.

thanks

Bro what are your stats, and what were they when you began? And what did your diet and training look like? Did you measure your food, and log your diet?

How do you know your body does not respond to AAS if you don't have diet and training spot on? Because even without AAS if you had diet and training spot on, you should have made some progress.

Have you only tried high test? Maybe your body doesn't respond well to it and you need to try something else...:lightbulb:

I have also tried Dbol, Tren, Deca and NPP. Tren is the only one that really gives me any kind of gains, it was mostly just leaning out for me. no real size or strength and any strength i got from tren would go away by week 4 of being off.

I realize the peptides will give results and they will be slow but from what i have read what you gain you keep with them

Last edited:
I like gh and I like gh releasing peptides. That said they absolutely are not anabolic and if you can't grow on gear you're pretty much your of options apart from the slin/gh route. You would probably be better of spending your money on Shelby, john meadows or Phil hernon imo. Any of these guys will get you lean growing and are all quite cheap for what you get

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Phil was the one that recommended the peptide route

Are you saying you get very little to no gains or the gains you get are not worth being on gear?

I have also tried Dbol, Tren, Deca and NPP. Tren is the only one that really gives me any kind of gains, it was mostly just leaning out for me. no real size or strength and any strength i got from tren would go away by week 4 of being off.

I realize the peptides will give results and they will be slow but from what i have read what you gain you keep with them

I'd say hang in there, how old are you? Be honest with yourself about your diet and training. Are you REALLY training HARD and eating consistently for your goals? Answer those questions and go from there.

Last edited:
Are you saying you get very little to no gains or the gains you get are not worth being on gear?

on 2.5g of test e and 100mg of anadrol and not even bloated one bit. I am not seeing any gains in strength or size. I gained more from pro hormones than I ever have on steroids.
I started with pro hormones then went over to the dark side thinking gains would be so much better.

Its not worth being on that much gear when not seeing any results. Also looking at my health being on that much.

I'd say hang in there, how old are you? Be honest with yourself about your diet and training. Are you REALLY training HARD and eating consistently for your goals? Answer those questions and go from there.

I am training just as hard as I always have. Anyone that responds to steroids will get huge off 2.5g of test and 100mg anadrol. Even if there diet was complete shit which mine is not.

I guess I want to try a different route and try peptides or try pro hormones again.

BLOODWORK??

I would love to see your total testosterone serum levels on 2.5 g of test, there is no way unless you are putting Crisco in your ass that on 2.5 g of test you are not seeing any results. There are many that claim, myself included with proper diet, training, rest, that I can make gains on my trt dose of 200mg. Something is way off here. I am no guru, but 2.5g of test and no bloat, gains nothing?? Definitely need to get some blood work, I would personally recommend a complete work-up.

thanks

HGH and peptides can lead to a very nice physique. Will you be a Monster? No, but you can still look better then most of the population.

This whole post doesn't even sound right at all. No way in Hell, you take that much gear and not make any gains. I am calling your story fishy or you just had fake stuff. I could eat less, work out 1/2 as hard and make gains taking that much gear. Hell, I can make gains off 200 MG of test versus no test.

Pure and utter BS or you are buying gear from "needtogetaaas" or some shit. Prohormones are steroids mostly anyway. You are injecting these right?

I would love to see your total testosterone serum levels on 2.5 g of test, there is no way unless you are putting Crisco in your ass that on 2.5 g of test you are not seeing any results. There are many that claim, myself included with proper diet, training, rest, that I can make gains on my trt dose of 200mg. Something is way off here. I am no guru, but 2.5g of test and no bloat, gains nothing?? Definitely need to get some blood work, I would personally recommend a complete work-up.

X 2 !!!

Absolutely agree with you. Even with no training, on 2,5g's water bloat should be present. Maybe under-dosed gear?

I am training just as hard as I always have. Anyone that responds to steroids will get huge off 2.5g of test and 100mg anadrol. Even if there diet was complete shit which mine is not.

I guess I want to try a different route and try peptides or try pro hormones again.

you know in a sense i too feel AAS havent been what i expected. my biggest strength gains came from a ph(halovar). tren has given me the best results of any compound, but just a recomp, not much size/strength. although ill be honest w/ myself and say my diet isnt as consistent as it should be. im getting there...slowly :banghead:

I understand what you're saying that for some people aas is not the magic that you were led to believe. and for those That even have an average response. Can't believe what you say
I fall into that very poor response group, but at the same time it hasn't been magic but with strict diet and training im about 10-12% bf at 220-225 @5'9". I knOw I would never been at this naturaly but at the same time it is nothing amazing and Its taken me several years to get to.
On a side note aas has minimal affects on me but gh peps and gh the response is ridiculous. 2iu/day now of rips and my hands hurt so bad it's almost unbearable and my bf is literally falling off. Had similar results with DAC at 4 mg/week.
Out of curiousity where are you at? Where did you start?

you know in a sense i too feel AAS havent been what i expected. my biggest strength gains came from a ph(halovar). tren has given me the best results of any compound, but just a recomp, not much size/strength. although ill be honest w/ myself and say my diet isnt as consistent as it should be. im getting there...slowly :banghead:

If PH are working better than AAS what does that tell you about the quality of your AAS? PH or designer steroids more accurately are effective but why are they more effective than AAS in the OP and your case?

Using deductive reasoning is it possible that the AAS you are receiving are not up to snuff and the PH's are? Just asking.

To all of the "super non responders" I WOULD GET SOME 100% REAL GEAR BEFORE I BELIEVED I WAS A "SUPER NON RESPONDER".

I have never seen a person that will not respond to REAL test. Get some real stuff. Google synovex or finaplix and you will KNOW it is real. In the US if you don't have a scrip, this is the only way to KNOW it's REAL GEAR. I don't trust anyone to provide gear when I can buy it and KNOW its G2G.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131