over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Giving up on Steroids ...

So tonight I did notice some strength gains and its not the test e because that usually hits me around week 4 so this is the anadrol. I guess everything I have read about anadrol was leading me to think I would get better gains. The last anadrol I took was not real.
Iam starting to think it just does not hit me as hard as some and it takes a longer time for gear to really kick in.

I usually stick with test only cycles with a anadrol kick start. I always thought test was the best at putting on pure size and strength. Well test does not produce amazing strength gains for me nor does it produce the size I was reading about.

Last run with DECA I was on 1g for 10 weeks with test and I got all the sides and no gains at all. DECA for some adds tons of mass. Wish I was one.

I have also noticed with test gains kick in about week 4 and are done about week 7-8.
Thinking after WK 6 I will increase the mg by 250 each week to see if this helps up to week 14-16. I guess I was expecting too much from anabolics.

So tonight I did notice some strength gains and its not the test e because that usually hits me around week 4 so this is the anadrol. I guess everything I have read about anadrol was leading me to think I would get better gains. The last anadrol I took was not real.
Iam starting to think it just does not hit me as hard as some and it takes a longer time for gear to really kick in.

I usually stick with test only cycles with a anadrol kick start. I always thought test was the best at putting on pure size and strength. Well test does not produce amazing strength gains for me nor does it produce the size I was reading about.

Last run with DECA I was on 1g for 10 weeks with test and I got all the sides and no gains at all. DECA for some adds tons of mass. Wish I was one.

I have also noticed with test gains kick in about week 4 and are done about week 7-8.
Thinking after WK 6 I will increase the mg by 250 each week to see if this helps up to week 14-16. I guess I was expecting too much from anabolics.

so you only have 3-4 weeks of gains with test? Ran 1g of deca and didn't gain anything?

/facepalm

deca doesn't add tons of mass to an individual..FOOD DOES!!!!

You sound like a freaking crybaby. Eat the damn food + train your damn ass off and grow. How is your mealplan looking????

Skickat från min GT-I9305N via Tapatalk

Hulk what prohormones did you use? Just curious to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why you gotta throw me under the bus lol?

I haven't I have just repeated stuff you have said yourself many times. You say your diet could be a lot better all the time. You say you don't stick to certain plans. So I don't want you thinking cos a guy said your gear is likely crap that it is and it's to blame. Gear isn't a magic potion and you have to put it the work especially if you don't have incredible genetics. I have to add most of my post wasn't about you though... just part of it.

I am eating plenty of food. I eat 6-7 meals a day most of them contain 40-50 g protein.
I am not lean either I am may by 17-20% body fat so am eating plenty.protein is about 1g per lb of body weight.

I don't eat a lot of carbs as I have a desk job so I sit on my ass for 8 hrs a day. If I eat 3000+ cals I will just get fat, yeah I will get big but am not trying to get any fatter than I am.
I maybe eat 2500 cals.

How do I eat more cals and not get fat. I have eaten 5000+ cals a day before and I just got fat while on gear. Gains were not any better just fatter.

If you question the gear well you all most likely have used them before. Not one complant .

I am reaching out for some help. Some of you think I am just blowing smoke which is not the case I really want to improve my physic and know I am missing a key part. I tran very hard and have horrible OCD.

You eat 50 grams of protein per meal for 7 meals a day and thats 1 gram of protein per pound of BW? So you weigh 350 pounds? I dont think your diet is on point as you think

I haven't I have just repeated stuff you have said yourself many times. You say your diet could be a lot better all the time. You say you don't stick to certain plans. So I don't want you thinking cos a guy said your gear is likely crap that it is and it's to blame. Gear isn't a magic potion and you have to put it the work especially if you don't have incredible genetics. I have to add most of my post wasn't about you though... just part of it.

fair enough...

That product contains three prohormones... All rather week ones to be honest. So I really think it's your diet and training. And if you respond on a prohormone you will on juice. Essential the same thing minus the fact the prohormones actually have to convert to the actual steroid on the body minus the superdrol on that product.

That product contains three prohormones... All rather week ones to be honest. So I really think it's your diet and training. And if you respond on a prohormone you will on juice. Essential the same thing minus the fact the prohormones actually have to convert to the actual steroid on the body minus the superdrol on that product.

Yeah most PHs are definitely DESIGNER STEROIDS. SDROL IS STOUT!!!

I got nothing from superdrol but elevated liver enzymes and trashed HDL

I got nothing from superdrol but elevated liver enzymes and trashed HDL

Holy sheeeet you may be a non responder! SD made me scary strong,hard and big quick. Honestly was your diet and training spot on? How many cals? I have found that SD allows a LOT of leeway in diet. Probably more than most AAS. The price you pay is a trashed health profile.

Holy sheeeet you may be a non responder! SD made me scary strong,hard and big quick. Honestly was your diet and training spot on? How many cals? I have found that SD allows a LOT of leeway in diet. Probably more than most AAS. The price you pay is a trashed health profile.

Wasn't pounding the cals. Probably in a deficit but i honestly wasn't keeping track :eek:

Still tho didn't notice any strength increases, which superdrol is known for

Wasn't pounding the cals. Probably in a deficit but i honestly wasn't keeping track :eek:

Still tho didn't notice any strength increases, which superdrol is known for

SD is known for strength gains but consider this example. You ate the same as before the cycle right? (Keep in mind that SD is VERY WELL KNOWN for killing appetite and may have caused you to undereat more). Ok so since it slightly killed appetite you ate 3k cals. Maint was 3800. SD jazzed your metabolism so you burned 1k more than precycle. Now you are 1800 UNDER MAINTENANCE! That COULD cause the SD strength INCREASE to only OFFSET the CALORIE DEFICIT and you gain 0 STRENGTH!

If you don't track it or HAVE A TON OF EXPERIENCE(20+yrs)....IT NEVER MAKES SENSE! You are jousting windmills, pissin in tha wind or swingin at piñatas. Track EVERYTHING unless its just easy for you. Some guys genetics are so awesome they can do whatever and grow and stay lean. The rest of us poor bastards have to TRACK our cycles, food and training as well as results.

If you don't have anything positive to post or that will help fuck off.

It's fairly difficult, to say the least, for people to help you if you can't be thorough on all fronts. You've repeatedly stated how much AAS you've used, over and over again, yet you haven't offered anything helpful from a nutrition/training perspective.

I have used several different sponsors from here and they were all very good labs but my body does not respond to steroids

I have used for about 3 years and there really has not been much of a change you can not tell iam on anything. my blood work shows that i am on for sure.

I have gone as high as 2.5-3g of test and 100mgs of anadrol and actually feel weaker. no noticeable gains

so i have decided to try a different route with peptides, not looking for huge gains i will be happy with any.

i have heard with some peptides like Cjc 1295 when ran for 15 weeks 10lbs of pure keepable muscle is possible with some fat loss as well. Heard stacking some have great synergy.

what can i expect with peptides. Steroids have really done nothing for me and really any gains i have ever made on them usually go away by week 7-8 when off cycle.

thanks

Go lower, if I ever use close to a gram a week the sides kill me. 3gms a week would probably kill me. 500mg, awesome . Some people can drink a case of beer and dance the night away, some drink 3 beers, fall down and vomit. 3 grams plus Androl is very hard core.

Last edited:
SD is known for strength gains but consider this example. You ate the same as before the cycle right? (Keep in mind that SD is VERY WELL KNOWN for killing appetite and may have caused you to undereat more). Ok so since it slightly killed appetite you ate 3k cals. Maint was 3800. SD jazzed your metabolism so you burned 1k more than precycle. Now you are 1800 UNDER MAINTENANCE! That COULD cause the SD strength INCREASE to only OFFSET the CALORIE DEFICIT and you gain 0 STRENGTH!

If you don't track it or HAVE A TON OF EXPERIENCE(20+yrs)....IT NEVER MAKES SENSE! You are jousting windmills, pissin in tha wind or swingin at piñatas. Track EVERYTHING unless its just easy for you. Some guys genetics are so awesome they can do whatever and grow and stay lean. The rest of us poor bastards have to TRACK our cycles, food and training as well as results.

agreed. im starting to realize diet is where its at :banghead:

Well I have read the entire post and nowhere have you posted up your diet.
You teeter back and forth about prohormones did this, or did that.. if prohormones work for you so will AAS. Period.

you say you eat 2500 calories.. and get fat if you eat more. Do you even bother to work out?

You havent posted a meal plan example.. or a workout routine.

You either dont have them or know damn well we will skin your ass because they both suck and you come here blaming the anabolics?

get your shit tight first...then run the aas again and see how well they actually work when you eat enough of the right stuff and lift some weights.

and stop your fucking crying when the big boys spank you.. you did come here asking for it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws