over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Giving you the info on whey-what to really look for

You shouldn't play on the internet if you don't have thick skin.

Just because people don't agree with you, doesn't mean that they are being mean to you.

Pitch the whole thing-it’s not good for you. - in reference to whey isolate.

If you do have an article that is stating specifics stats, why not have a link to the full article/study? I don't see any citations of where the stats came from either.

A bcaa powder with glutamine- which glutamine has zero recent publishing that demonstrate its actual usefulness with regards to muscle building.

X2

''Immune system houses in the Gut & Glutamine is the Food for the Gut.
So when I take Glutamine I think I am feeding the Immune System in my Gut."

- Professor John Meadows

Masters in Getting Ripped, PhD in Swoleness from the University of Jacked and Tanned.

What I personally do is whenever I am coming down with cold -flu sort of symptoms I take 30-40 gm of glutamine a day and it works every single time except like 2 times in past 7-8 years !! Beats the 'coming down' feeling. I always keep a 1 kilo tub around in house.

So I do rate it high in that regard indeed BUT the Muscle Building effects of Glutamine - None zero zlich. I believed Glutamine build muscle in the 90s and early 2000 not today.

If anybody still thinks TODAY that glutamine will do anything directly to elicit hypertrophy I am afraid you are roughly about 20 years behind in the real world of bodybuilding.

Last edited:
Some people think they need to prove how smart (they think they are )!

Some people think they need to prove how smart (they think they are )!

or....to prove how DUMB (people THINK they aren't)

:lightbulb:

I swear, I could smell trouble from the moment she opened this thread.

Dr. Kim, don't take people too seriously. It's just a tough crowd, that's all.

You can't expect PM not to be PM.

And "musclehead forum"? Really? So, she didn't know what she was getting into here? Does the name "Professional Muscle" say something?

We discuss things, it's a forum. If a guy thinks you're wrong he'll tell you, just as you can tell him his wrong for whatever reason.

yes i agree 100%

im upset now.....she had to single me out....:(

lol, like i told her she is a fraud, or fake or went at
her personally....

i just said her lousy bullet point "article" was not
up to PM standards.....for me anyway..

:cool:

HI guys,
I took studies and condensed them down to an article and I don't look at other musclehead forums to write articles. If you would have actually read the article or any of my other articles you would have gained valuable advice.

Some guys are saying they use this or that. I'm saying hey here is the science and you give me grief? A doctor who comes on a BB forum who has 4 boards,owned 12 fitness centers and works out and has 12 pc bodyfat and knowns how to do it healthfully and with less effort than you put in?

I paid my $ to be a sponsor for a month. Pesty just did a consult with me and 2 more MODS are smart enough to want to do labs and consults and actually realize that I MIGHT KNOW MORE THAN THEY DO when it comes to the dysfunction caused by crap products,oral anabolics, excess stimulants, too low carbs, diuretics,the wrong E2 products and lots more.

So go ahead and be mean to me. That makes me want to say forget it to helping you and the others who are too damned stupid (the words of 3 MODS, guys) to take my advice. See ya.

Dr.Kim
PS NOT following thread so will not see any other nasty cr-p that you write.

purely from a business perspective you approach this place the wrong way..

im a real dick head but I have been here a long time so its a lil more ok for me... lol

unless youre a real standout genius like track star brilliant that attitude and approach will not win you respect or business....

it would be great to see your knowledge applied rather then you telling us about it. there are a lot of threads where ppl have blood work questions... ppl seem to find a way to bump up irrelevant 10 year old posts to get a 50 count... maybe do that and drum up some health talk..

protein is prob not the best subject material as many of these guys have spent more time studying then you did for your phd... lol ppl LOVE there protein talk... and maybe the board already has like 2 of the top ppl in the protein business to tell us about it...

we can discuss my consultation fee later.

;)
lol

reading this chart....i just remembered one of the BEST
powders ive ever had...(i don't do powders anymore)

but....NOW whey iso....was in my top 3 of all time..

you can just taste the difference....you can taste when its
cleaner....

I used to use the NOW egg white protein great stuff but it's hard to find in stores I usually have to buy it online.

Part of why she is hitting a roadblock is because DC has shared so much for us for free, concerning our health. Not to mention that he sells protein too, and of course has done his share of research concerning that.

This sums up the article I think .... "all whey protein is shit and could potentially harm you except this one... Buy this one or you will die and/or waste your money and look like a complete fool"

Reminded me of an old nitrotech ad from muscle mag actually...

Wife won't sleep with me.....protein concentrate farts....

they make plastic pants for that. elastic around the legs and waistline. polls state married couples have sex about once a week so damn it jasong can't you hold it in that day?

There is nothing wrong with either whey isolate OR concentrate if you are able to handle the small amount of lactose that remains in concentrate. To my knowledge, this article has nothing to do with her services, so I hope it is not deemed as disrespectful when she is questioned on it's accuracy. Her reasoning for isolate to be bad or inferior is totally inaccurate and it doesn't even have any references, it looks like something Ross would write. Now let's not get this confused, her services for health and care are awesome and a benefit for the forum and should be respected, this article has nothing to do with those services though. To say that isolate is bad is a direct contradiction to another sponsor here that has great isolate, along with an older sponsor no longer here, and many people have used those and lead healthy lives. Are there other good proteins outside of whey isolate/concentrate? Yes! Is whey the only one we should consume? No. Is either whey concentrate or isolate bad? Not in the least unless you have some strong lactose intolerance. I agree though, differences should be discussed with tact and respect, and maybe some went too far.

Great job people. Scaring off someone who can be a very valuable asset to this forum because you can't get over you own massive egos.

Ego goes both ways

I have not seen a single word of hers posted that wasn't drenched in sheer concentrated(tm!) condescension

ok guys... let's cut it out now yeah?

how about we just agree to disagree and move on.. there are gains to be had

and they aren't made by arguing on the internet

This is a public notice to inform everyone that Little Slice's account has been hacked by some sensible and rational peace making adult human beings. We can confirm this as no clear signs of roid rage were displayed such as verbal humiliation, sexually abusive jokes which involves making fun of your high estro bitch tits and flaccid deca dicks, issuing of life threats for disagreeing with him, TrenBoarding where you don't actually drown to death but slowly die from high anxiety and severe sleep deprivation with 5 gram of daily tren Ace injections.

We are working hard and fast at 'The Donut' in Cheltenham, England to restore the most abusive yet highly amusing & entertaining LS services.

Please accept our apologies in advance for the inconvenience caused in these difficult times.

Thanking you all in advance for your patience in bearing with us while we get this resolved this for you.

MI6

who got into little slices account?

Its an open form to have discussions. It is one way to learn, as each of us offers our own perspective. No one is forcing you to read it..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear