over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glad I'm a coffee addict

Im a guarana addict. Used to be a coffee addict but guarana just takes all of that to the next level. Its stuff Indians in Brazil use to go on super long hunting trips and cool stuff like that.
Like coffee it's loaded with anti oxidants (10 times the antioxidant levels on Green tea according to real scientific study)
and guarana includes other powerful synergy stimulant compounds that gives that E/C feel. Best pre workout I've ever had.
One heaping teaspoon on empty stomach..thank me after the workout. But none of that extract standardized crap. Just the pure guarana powder.

Wow! Been using a french press to make my coffee lately and freaking wow it makes THE BEST tasting coffee! I'm addicted!!

Fastest, easiest, best cup of coffee you'll make. I use a Bodum exclusively but they all do the same thing and can be bought for next to nothing.

Wow! Been using a french press to make my coffee lately and freaking wow it makes THE BEST tasting coffee! I'm addicted!!

French press for the fucking win !!! 😍😍😍

Never goes a day without it for me , i love it !!

I haven't seen much or any coffee bashing really. Some think caffeine drains your nervous system or whatever but coffee consumption has been known to be associated with several potential health benefits.

Too much caffeine does make me feel crappy and I can easily ingest too much just through regular coffee but I know it's not "dangerous" per se.

Not so much here but my primary doc. , friends and News come up with some small reports on blood pressure and so on. Yea too much on an empty stomach makes me nevus and shaky as hell. But eat something and good to go. Love my 7 11 Folgers's

Coffee (not caffeine) is basically good for everything. It might even be good for muscle. The more you drink, the more you get.

French press for the fucking win !!!

Never goes a day without it for me , i love it !!

while i do like the french press, the liter size seem to break easily.

low tech cowboy stile works just as good!
boil water or just short, dump in coffee, sit min 4 minutes run it through an old sock for best flavor!

I often make coffee concentrate and keep it on hand especially during the summer so I have the elixir ready to go at all times.

any of you guys try bullet proof coffee yet?
When I go keto I will have a cup here and there, it's such a creamy buttery flavor, it's delicious. I try and not drink it very often as I prefer to get my fat sources through my meat, but on higher fat days I will have a cup, it gives my INSANE ENERGY!

When I go keto I will have a cup here and there, it's such a creamy buttery flavor, it's delicious. I try and not drink it very often as I prefer to get my fat sources through my meat, but on higher fat days I will have a cup, it gives my INSANE ENERGY!

I watched a youtube video with the inventor and he seemed like a very intelligent guy. he was actually talking about nootropics and modafinil specifically which is an amazing drug then which lead him to developing his line of products. looked promising. thanks. might give it a try.

The most caffeine I've had in one sitting was either 425 or 475 mg in the old Labrada Supercharge (fifteen years ago) when you took 2 scoops. With tablets, I stick with 200 mg twice a day, but I think I need a reset because it doesn't seem to be doing what it used to. I do like a good cup of coffee though. These brands are insane. I can honestly say I'd be too scared to try most of them. I have a high tolerance to stims, but couldn't psychologically feel comfortable with ingesting more than 500 or 600 mg in one sitting. It does spark my curiosity though. Anyone try these?

Is this a correlation study? Nowadays you'd be pretty dumb to think coffee is harmful but, I've found a few reasons important to me to "ATTEMPT" to cut back. The part that bothers me is the inherent raise in bp which is the last thing bodybuilders need and the acidity assuming the consumer drinks it straight without milk. This problem is ofcourse attached to caffeine in general.

The most caffeine I've had in one sitting was either 425 or 475 mg in the old Labrada Supercharge (fifteen years ago) when you took 2 scoops. With tablets, I stick with 200 mg twice a day, but I think I need a reset because it doesn't seem to be doing what it used to. I do like a good cup of coffee though. These brands are insane. I can honestly say I'd be too scared to try most of them. I have a high tolerance to stims, but couldn't psychologically feel comfortable with ingesting more than 500 or 600 mg in one sitting. It does spark my curiosity though. Anyone try these?

its fucked up but some days I have a black iced coffee in the morning and then a bang energy in the afternoon my heart rate after all that is 65-70 … people at work think im nuts

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws