over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glucophage/Metformin Info

I would like to order it from one of the board sponsors, but I don't want to drop $200 minimum order.

Does it matter if you dose it in 500mg or 1000mg increments? Place I am going to order from has 1g for almost the same price as 500mg.

I guess I could cut them in half, but in my experience, the tabs are pretty fucking hard and practically break my teeth off haha.

I'm thinking to run slin 8 weeks,and then 2 weeks of metformin, it's a good idea?

I'm thinking to run slin 8 weeks,and then 2 weeks of metformin, it's a good idea?

I go three weeks on Humulin-R one week on glucophage when i use slin.

I like to use it even when i don't run slin in smaller doses with carb meals , i have been using mountaindog's GDA's more though cause the glucophage gives me awefull gas

Is there any situation in which someone who's "fat" should use metformin?

Is there any situation in which someone who's "fat" should use metformin?

taking it with carb meals lowers the insulin response and that will reduce the fat storage ability.

taking it with carb meals lowers the insulin response and that will reduce the fat storage ability.

Ok thank you. I was under the assumption you would need to already be lean for the proper effects to take place.

How renal toxic is glucophage if your kidneys are in good shape..

Creatinine: 1.05
BUN: 16

Trace protein in urine

I used to take 1000mg after heavy carb meals until it started giving me bad bathroom issues. Diarrhea seems to be a semi common side effect. On the upside my muscles felt very full after taking my dose.

This was too well supported by too many bros NOT to try it... I found some Metformin on the cheap.... I will be trying it out and get back with a post of what I can tell, not tell, or sides...

Might be a week or so, let me take this stuff for a test drive, and I'll post again when I know more...

GND out

My tabs are 850 mg... they are pretty hard, but still gonna cut them to 425 mg for my first try this eve as I dont have any know of how they act on me....

Already ate a full meal, but I think I'll chase this 1/2 Met tab with some more carbs just to be sure...

JMHO

Gluco does work, pump is notable, but not as pronounced as slin
also seems to cause a temporary vascular pump
sides minor- some gas

Very informative thread, i'm glad I have read through all of this information as the guy who was selling to me knew very little of what he spoke apparently.

Very informative thread, i'm glad I have read through all of this information as the guy who was selling to me knew very little of what he spoke apparently.

x2, great thread! I have been using ALA, Cinnamon and Chromium Picolinate for insulin sensitizers but this seems to be the real deal.

Why take it after meals? When eating a large, high carb meal for example, wouldn't your insulin levels already begin to rise as you're eating? Wouldn't having it before hand or with the food make it more effective?

1) someone said earlier to take T4 instead of taking T3 to not shit down your natural thyroid production via a negative feedback loop. The amount of TSH produced is in response to the level of T3 in the body. If you supplement with T4 you are making it so your body has more T4 to convert to T3 which will increase your T3 levels and decrease your TSH

2) very interested in using metformin. I think I might just 250 mg with my 3 main meals of the day on my off days and on workout days do 500 2-3 times with one at breakfast one at lunch and one post workout.

3) to counteract the downstream downregulationn of mtor simply excerciaing will help, consuming 10-15 grams of leucine a day, 50-100 mg if 95%forskolin, and some other ways are all options to increase protein synthesis without interfering with metformins mechanism of action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Oh and where y'all getting yours at. I know a few places just wanna see what has been used and is legit.

Oh and where y'all getting yours at. I know a few places just wanna see what has been used and is legit.

If you know the pharmacy is legit, you will not end up with fake Metformin, It is extraordinarily common, widespread and cheap.

I recommend being on test while using Metformin, and if one is to use it frequently, dose like this:

Week 1 250 Mg 1 x Day W Biggest Meal
Week 2 250 Mg 3 x Day W Meals
Week 3 on - up to 750mg 3 x day w food if you ca tolerate it.

This will allow the user to find their sweet spot and avoid the flu-like sides. The nausea and diarrhea can be debilitating if you dose too high. There is also a high likelihood it will KILL your appetite, which is another reason to try to find your sweet spot.

If using insulin too, I wouldn't recommend using it with the insulin in your system or within the hours leading up to a shot.

Once you find your proper doses, you can use it to induce ketosis, absorb a cheat meal and stay in keto, achieve more glycogen supercompensation, and all sorts of other tricks.

PM me if you need a pharmacy. Metformin only costs about 3 cents per 500 mg.

Last edited:
are you sure you went hypo??

I've taken 500mg on empty stomach with no issues and have a friend that take 1/2 a 500mg tab with each meal when running a Plaumbo diet (0carbs) to control his appetite

I think when people hear it's an insulin "mimicker" then think it's gonna bottom their blood sugar out like real slin would.

Exactly! It doesn't mimic insulin it actually stops the formation of glucose from the liver whereas insulin shuttles glucose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner