over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glucophage/Metformin Info

Due to the excess exogenous insulin, and it's insulin sensitizing effects.

ok, but you don't get second peak, maybe your peak is more effective?
BUT insulin sensitizing effect is from lower insulin level you get while on Meta. so if you are taking exo slin you subdue that effect

Maybe I'm not getting it?

ok, but you don't get second peak, maybe your peak is more effective?
BUT insulin sensitizing effect is from lower insulin level you get while on Meta. so if you are taking exo slin you subdue that effect

Maybe I'm not getting it?
As I understand it, Metformin has a direct effect on insulin sensitivity, beyond the cumulative effect you are speaking of.

That said Metformin has multiple MOA's, which even by the studies I have read, don't seem to be fully understood as of yet, so I won't pretend to have all the answers in regards to the how/why. There seems to be debate on exactly what is going on, even in the medical/research community.

Have you ever taken metformin after taking exogenous insulin?

Last edited:
As I understand it, Metformin has a direct effect on insulin sensitivity, beyond the cumulative effect you are speaking of.

That said Metformin has multiple MOA's, which even by the studies I have read, don't seem to be fully understood as of yet, so I won't pretend to have all the answers in regards to the how/why. There seems to be debate on exactly what is going on, even in the medical/research community.

Have you ever taken metformin after taking exogenous insulin?

When using both I have taken met with breakfast, then train middle of day with slin take met last meal at night. Keeping slin low except around workout. But because it affects, free test, SBGH,& IGF levels negatively I didn't use long when I was trying to be godzilla.

NOW as 43 year old dude
I am doing now without slin, ok slin rarely.

If it decreases glucose uptake in GI tract not sure if it makes sense to take with slin after workout. Would the insulin proposed increased sensitivity benefit when using exo slin out weight the inhibition on glucose uptake in GI>?

Dystrophy - Does Metformin Inhibit Muscle Growth?

Metformin and Sp knockdown by RNAi decreased expression of the insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor (IGF-1R) resulting in inhibition of mTOR signaling.

**broken link removed**

The mTOR signaling pathway integrates both intracellular and extracellular signals and serves as a central regulator of cell metabolism, growth, proliferation and survival.

**broken link removed**

If this is the case wouldn't metformin have a detrimental effect and cause muscle dystrophy?

Attachments

• Needles reused.jpg
    Needles reused.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 556
Holly shit. I have been re using my skin pins for over 10 years. Usually use them for at least 6-10 times. Nasty

Metformin and Sp knockdown by RNAi decreased expression of the insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor (IGF-1R) resulting in inhibition of mTOR signaling.

**broken link removed**

The mTOR signaling pathway integrates both intracellular and extracellular signals and serves as a central regulator of cell metabolism, growth, proliferation and survival.

**broken link removed**

If this is the case wouldn't metformin have a detrimental effect and cause muscle dystrophy?

if you are a natural athlete it maybe make a difference but enhanced I am not convinced it would be significant. I don't know. As I stated above that is why I didn't use when I was trying to be godzilla.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear