over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glucose tabs to send it home

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I have been doing glucose tabs in place of my Vitargo with my slin, hgh, whey. I'm also on a blend of test. I have even experimented bombing myself with high levels of slin, glucose tabs and whey after purposely over training previous to doing this.

I started thinking along these lines because of all the carb drink adds that say "drink this it brakes down into the blood stream the fastest".

Something else about the glucose tabs, what they say on the side of the bottle is whats in it. So I found that I can better back into what I need to off set the slin. This has been working well for me. This isn't the idea of any trainers here. Just something I have been doing for a while now. My training is back to high reps. 5 sets of 20 reps on everything.

Has anyone else done this or have imput of value about it?

As a diabetic on insulin I keep them around.A lot of people use dextrose in one form or another with slin and that is exactly what the tabs contain.They taste good too as they are basically candy.I like the walgreens brand grape flavored.

As a diabetic on insulin I keep them around.A lot of people use dextrose in one form or another with slin and that is exactly what the tabs contain.They taste good too as they are basically candy.I like the walgreens brand grape flavored.

I thought glucose tabs contained glucose :confused: lol jk man I knew what you meant :D

i always keep the tabs in my bag. sometimes people go hypo in hte gym if they dont eat and they are perfect for that too. Easy to use and dont take up a lota space.

Lucian

Never used them in place of, but always keep a bottle in my gym bag.

I appreciate your imput guys, but I was really wondering if this is a "better mouse trap" sort to speak. I'm pounding whey,BCAA's,Glute,slin and hgh with the tabs and having no problems with body fat. This might sound a little crazy but it seems to lean me out and put weight on. Before I did this I was useing pineapple juice with the whey and so on.......

I know how DC and all his guys feel about slin. But this stuff is working for me. I'm not getting a big gut....yet:D
Again, I'm just looking for the best way to send the good stuff home.

I appreciate your imput guys, but I was really wondering if this is a "better mouse trap" sort to speak. I'm pounding whey,BCAA's,Glute,slin and hgh with the tabs and having no problems with body fat. This might sound a little crazy but it seems to lean me out and put weight on. Before I did this I was useing pineapple juice with the whey and so on.......

I know how DC and all his guys feel about slin. But this stuff is working for me. I'm not getting a big gut....yet:D
Again, I'm just looking for the best way to send the good stuff home.

I think it would be a better "mouse trap" as far as muscle glycogen is concerned as they are made of Dextrose the fastest acting glucose.

I have always read and heard fruit(pineapple juice) replaces glycogen first in the liver and secondarily in other tissue.While most believe glucose and even more specifically dextrose(glucose tabs) are better/faster at replenishing muscle glycogen than fruit or fructose.

I think using a fast acting glucose especially with slin and in that post workout time frame or "magic window" where supposedly muscles are "primed" and uptaking nutrients at a greater rate, benefits or gains would be enhanced.

This isn't a new concept as many use dextrose powder or post workout supps that contain dextrose.So you are doing the same thing chewing tabs.
I remember somebody telling me they used sweettarts or one of the candies as they were sweetened with dextrose.

Now is this going to make absorption of your whey,BCAA's,Glute better ???

I can't say for sure.

I think it would be a better "mouse trap" as far as muscle glycogen is concerned as they are made of Dextrose the fastest acting glucose.

I have always read and heard fruit(pineapple juice) replaces glycogen first in the liver and secondarily in other tissue.While most believe glucose and even more specifically dextrose(glucose tabs) are better/faster at replenishing muscle glycogen than fruit or fructose.

I think using a fast acting glucose especially with slin and in that post workout time frame or "magic window" where supposedly muscles are "primed" and uptaking nutrients at a greater rate, benefits or gains would be enhanced.

This isn't a new concept as many use dextrose powder or post workout supps that contain dextrose.So you are doing the same thing chewing tabs.
I remember somebody telling me they used sweettarts or one of the candies as they were sweetened with dextrose.

Now is this going to make absorption of your whey,BCAA's,Glute better ???

I can't say for sure.

Hey good stuff! Thanks for your reply.

BUMP
-JS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner