over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glutamine

slide

FOUNDING Member
Registered
All right, I've never used glutamine and many talk about using this on/off. I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea to pick some up, but I was wondering if anyone would share their brand as there is an ass-ton out there (and I did a search but nobody really go into specific brands, etc). Or, would I be wasting money and just concentrate (more) on what I intake now? Any help/assistance appreciated. Thanks!

---slide---

there is a small family owned store i buy most of my sups from they carry a brand called NOW its great stuff ive used them for years and they carry almost everything you can think of the web site is www.nowfoods.com

There are not many over the counter supplements that are worth a shit, but glutamine is one that is! Great stuff.....a must have for body builders on or off. It should be taken all the time! Take care.

patk

imo glutamine is something that we all should take year round. I know with me before i started juicing it helped a ton with doms.

Other essentials should be ALA (or r-ALA if you can afford it) and CLA. Oh, and Test, plenty of test....

Thanks

Thanks for the responses. Anyone have any other brand recommendations that they have good success with or stand behind? Thanks again...

Priest, I'm going to check out that website too..Thanks, bro! Hope all is well!

---slide---

hey bro yep all is well in preist land as long as the bucs win lol ,i think youl like that brand ive used them for years and there top grade i use a ton of there stuff l-glutamine ala silymarin-"milk thistle" creatine echinacea cla you name it once i find a good brand i stick with them and there being cheap is a bonus lol

I use PVL and champion Nutrition. I aslo think that glut is a must. I mix mine with creatine and with protein powder. i try and get about 20mgs a day spread out pre and post workout.

preist943 said:
there is a small family owned store i buy most of my sups from they carry a brand called NOW its great stuff ive used them for years and they carry almost everything you can think of the web site is www.nowfoods.com

Ive used several NOW supplements. Great pricing.
I use Optimum Nutrition Glutamine, from DPS nutrition.

OT alittle

Hey all I have a question for ya. My mom has fibermaylsha(sp?) so she has sore joints, and basically she says she hurts all the time. The question is, would she benifit from Glutamine?

Thanx all

Wileycoyote =/

Sure you are not thinking of Glucosamine? I don't know of any ruematoid benefits with Glutamine.

Aye that is what I meant Glucosamine, sorry fellas my Brain was not working right this morning..heh

Wileycoyote =/

Glucosamine

Any time I have a patient come in with OA or RA, the 1st thing I ask Is "do you take Glucosamine?" I have had terrific results with it especially on my OA pts. Over 90% of my pts respond very well to it.

Re: Glucosamine

COASTAL said:
Any time I have a patient come in with OA or RA, the 1st thing I ask Is "do you take Glucosamine?" I have had terrific results with it especially on my OA pts. Over 90% of my pts respond very well to it.

What dosage level?

I have them take 1500mg glucosamine and 1000mg of Chondroiton. They seem to work better together.

brand

I use GNC..it looks expensive if you just read the price...but really it is cheaper b/c you use less....cya

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws