over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glutathione why NAC is so great...

Hi.

As the injects are in oil (curcumin, res , gluta etc) can they be mixed with aas ?

So with your daily prop injection as an example - or no .
Hopefully not a silly question :)

Yes, I always mix mine

I'm definitely interested in trying injectable glut. That being said, NAC (In conjunction with other antiox) did wonders for me way back when. Haven't stopped taking it since. When I was first introduced to AAS, I just listened to my "guy" and did whatever he said. He's jacked so he knows what he's talking about.... right? hardly...

I worked in an auto shop for 3 years and the only thing I took as far as supplements go were a multi vitamin and milk thistle. I figured clean diet would account for whatever I was lacking. Plus I didn't want to be like some of my friends, popping 30, 40, 50 plus pills daily. Well one day I got a small wound on my wrist. A boo-boo. No big deal I thought. Well a few days later, I noticed the wound had not changed much, like it wasn't healing. Also, I had been getting sick moreso than usual. I hardly ever got sick. So I did some research and read about NAC/glutathione. Decided I would give it a try. 1200mg NAC daily, 3g vitamin C, 1g milk thistle daily.... Now what I am about to say seems bizarre, and whoever can say whatever and be a flamer like Richard Simmons and flame me all you want. I don't care. Bottom line, I experienced this and you didn't (or did you?)

The effects of taking these in conjunction were nothing short of remarkable. That boo-boo that I mentioned earlier... In the 24 hours after I started this, it healed more than it had in the 4 days prior. That's not all. My skin cleared up dramatically. My "Pentium Processor" seemed to function faster and more efficiently, without error. I had more energy. those fucking ingrown hairs on my neck... they stopped. I went from having bowel movements EOD to twice a day like the old days. I could do more reps (and a lot more sets) on every exercise before fatiguing. my lungs felt "Deeper" I became noticeably more "full" and vascular. I would wake up in the AM looking as pumped as the "toxic me" did after a grueling workout. appetite increased. Wow I must have been LOADED with toxins. Like my blood was part 5w20/93octane/ATF/dexcool and any and every other toxic chemicals/metals found in an auto shop. If the conversion of NAC to glut is so poor, maybe I was just so loaded with toxins that a small amount was enough to give tremendous benefits? I don't know the "why"..all I know is "what" it did.

If a regular old NAC-stack did all of this^^ for me, and is inferior to injectable glut, then I want to know how to get my hands on some. If youre going to play with AAS then it is absolutely CRUCIAL to keep your immune system in tip top shape. Wish I had known that from day 1. Probably would have gained significantly more than I have up to this point had I known.

I'm definitely interested in trying injectable glut. That being said, NAC (In conjunction with other antiox) did wonders for me way back when. Haven't stopped taking it since. When I was first introduced to AAS, I just listened to my "guy" and did whatever he said. He's jacked so he knows what he's talking about.... right? hardly...

I worked in an auto shop for 3 years and the only thing I took as far as supplements go were a multi vitamin and milk thistle. I figured clean diet would account for whatever I was lacking. Plus I didn't want to be like some of my friends, popping 30, 40, 50 plus pills daily. Well one day I got a small wound on my wrist. A boo-boo. No big deal I thought. Well a few days later, I noticed the wound had not changed much, like it wasn't healing. Also, I had been getting sick moreso than usual. I hardly ever got sick. So I did some research and read about NAC/glutathione. Decided I would give it a try. 1200mg NAC daily, 3g vitamin C, 1g milk thistle daily.... Now what I am about to say seems bizarre, and whoever can say whatever and be a flamer like Richard Simmons and flame me all you want. I don't care. Bottom line, I experienced this and you didn't (or did you?)

The effects of taking these in conjunction were nothing short of remarkable. That boo-boo that I mentioned earlier... In the 24 hours after I started this, it healed more than it had in the 4 days prior. That's not all. My skin cleared up dramatically. My "Pentium Processor" seemed to function faster and more efficiently, without error. I had more energy. those fucking ingrown hairs on my neck... they stopped. I went from having bowel movements EOD to twice a day like the old days. I could do more reps (and a lot more sets) on every exercise before fatiguing. my lungs felt "Deeper" I became noticeably more "full" and vascular. I would wake up in the AM looking as pumped as the "toxic me" did after a grueling workout. appetite increased. Wow I must have been LOADED with toxins. Like my blood was part 5w20/93octane/ATF/dexcool and any and every other toxic chemicals/metals found in an auto shop. If the conversion of NAC to glut is so poor, maybe I was just so loaded with toxins that a small amount was enough to give tremendous benefits? I don't know the "why"..all I know is "what" it did.

If a regular old NAC-stack did all of this^^ for me, and is inferior to injectable glut, then I want to know how to get my hands on some. If youre going to play with AAS then it is absolutely CRUCIAL to keep your immune system in tip top shape. Wish I had known that from day 1. Probably would have gained significantly more than I have up to this point had I known.

bro inject antiox are to your nac caps what aas is to walmart protein powder... lol

Glut/sod/b12 for health, liver support and detox

resveratrol, curcumin and pterostilbene for magic...

[email protected] for a list...

:D

Are you replying to orders?

bro inject antiox are to your nac caps what aas is to walmart protein powder... lol

Glut/sod/b12 for health, liver support and detox

resveratrol, curcumin and pterostilbene for magic...

[email protected] for a list...

:D

I'm going to be starting teh glut/sod/b12 as i have a ton of fatigue/run down issues. I know you said 600mg a week for the gluth, what are the doses for the other 2, and how many times a week? THanks!!!

I'm going to be starting teh glut/sod/b12 as i have a ton of fatigue/run down issues. I know you said 600mg a week for the gluth, what are the doses for the other 2, and how many times a week? THanks!!!

I run:

glut .7-1cc
sod .2-.3cc
b12 .2-.3cc

3x wk all in the same pin, im into glutes.

Thanks buddy really keen to start these asap :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws