over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glutathione why NAC is so great...

I get the myers coctail followed by 2000mg glutathione IV once per week for up to 5 weeks then I take a break for a few weeks it helps my parkinsons by reducing the tremors a bit. But I dont feel any improvements in my weight training?

my mom actually does injects of glut and sod now, I think she does sq on her own...

Would you mind sharing what her doses are on that? Also, what is her weight?

Can glutathione make you feel run at first like resveratrol can?

run?

like run down?
never experienced that.
it makes me feel clear headed and alert.

some people take it pre bed as it helps them sleep, seems to have the opposite effect for me.

if its making you feel a little tired try shooting 1-2 hrs before bed. those that stick with that method say it helps there sleep.

I get the myers coctail followed by 2000mg glutathione IV once per week for up to 5 weeks then I take a break for a few weeks it helps my parkinsons by reducing the tremors a bit. But I dont feel any improvements in my weight training?

im iffy on the high dose infusions...

though they do have a place with disease treatment. I have seen some really interesting things for parkinsons.

I don't know that I "feel" something as relates to performance with glut, I do recover great though.

really res/curc/ptero are the ones you "feel"

glut and sod I just notice things are better, don't get sick, deal with stress better, clear headed, improved recovery.

the performance stuff in the article was for timed cycling I believe you aren't gona feel a 2-3 second difference in time but that is the difference between first and second place...

Would you mind sharing what her doses are on that? Also, what is her weight?

my mom is mid 60's weighs 120ish and very sensitive to everything, an advil makes her loopy.

I think she does .2-.3cc sod and .5-.7 glut sq same pin.

I think she shoots 2-3x per week but is not religious with it, I still don't remember the last time she was sick...

when i first saw this thread my initial thought was the inefficiency at which NAC converts to glutathione but obviously you know that. Quite interested in the injectable version, i will be in touch. The chemical interactions of glutathione in the body are quite remarkable and something most have never been educated on in the least

I am very much looking forward to the Cur/Res protocol. LK has been freaking great as far as answering my questions and helping me get my first order complete. I am sure I have been a pain in the axx - but LK has been patient as hell.

when i first saw this thread my initial thought was the inefficiency at which NAC converts to glutathione but obviously you know that. Quite interested in the injectable version, i will be in touch. The chemical interactions of glutathione in the body are quite remarkable and something most have never been educated on in the least

if you know about how glut works in the body you may want to look into sod too.

sod was the first inject antiox I used, that by itself was amazing. I never want to stop taking either.

Are you referring to injectable
glut or NAC ? Thanks

No just oral NAC , it has marginal benefit but dose not really convert effectively this is the first time i have seen this type of product offered.

if you know about how glut works in the body you may want to look into sod too.

sod was the first inject antiox I used, that by itself was amazing. I never want to stop taking either.

i work with a very advanced functional medicine practitioner, he is a board certified psychiatrist and neurologist who turned away from traditional medicine and now focuses on disease pathways primarily related to the gut and chemical interactions (primary inflammation markers) therein , he has taught me alot but i am likely not at your level, definitely interested in talking to you.

There are liposomal forms of glutathione now that are very well tolerated and very high absorption. Letstalkhealth.com has them. Liposomal delivery is fairly new. Testosterone can also be delivered this way w/o a needle.

Liposomal delivery involves putting the med/supp in a globule of lecithin that one can drink w/ water. The liposome protects the med against the first pass of the liver and effectively delivers it to the bloodstream. Proponents say the absorption is essentially 100%, like iv.

I considered using this form for my test, but I am satisfied w/ my test troche. If getting trt from MD, he can prescribe this.

i work with a very advanced functional medicine practitioner, he is a board certified psychiatrist and neurologist who turned away from traditional medicine and now focuses on disease pathways primarily related to the gut and chemical interactions (primary inflammation markers) therein , he has taught me alot but i am likely not at your level, definitely interested in talking to you.

protecting against and working to reduce overall inflammation is key. this is done through, diet and supplements.

resveratrol and curcumin target inflammation in various was, some via glut pathways...

gut heath is super important, address that, add these and you are basically unstoppable.

yes ... mine was a VERY long road...if you are a member over at dat b trus site look up my depression thread in the health and well being section....very comprehensive you would enjoy it

Sorry for the stupid question but I'm on my phone. LK3 what's the site to buy these?

Hi.

As the injects are in oil (curcumin, res , gluta etc) can they be mixed with aas ?

So with your daily prop injection as an example - or no .
Hopefully not a silly question :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity