over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glute infection??

Bulldog1

Registered
Meant to post this question awhile ago since this happened to me over the summer. Was half way thru a cycle of test e and tren e and and took a pin in the glute about 1.5ml like i had been every 3 days or so. Next day inj spot was a little sore and two days later couldnt even sit down. My whole ass cheek was like a rock so it wasnt just an absess it was the whole thing. Been doin supplements for years and this was the 1st time id ever had an issue. Pins were all sterile and new, just curious if u guys think i just pumped it into a vein or artery or could it have been something in the oil since it was close to the bottom of the bottle. Just weird how it wasnt just an absess it spread throughout my glute within 3 or 4 days

Meant to post this question awhile ago since this happened to me over the summer. Was half way thru a cycle of test e and tren e and and took a pin in the glute about 1.5ml like i had been every 3 days or so. Next day inj spot was a little sore and two days later couldnt even sit down. My whole ass cheek was like a rock so it wasnt just an absess it was the whole thing. Been doin supplements for years and this was the 1st time id ever had an issue. Pins were all sterile and new, just curious if u guys think i just pumped it into a vein or artery or could it have been something in the oil since it was close to the bottom of the bottle. Just weird how it wasnt just an absess it spread throughout my glute within 3 or 4 days

Id say at least 80% of my shots from my cycle that just ended with Test E went from no pain, to 1 day later some pain to second day wehre the entire ass cheek hurt all the way up to my lower back.

was really fucking annoying but i toughed it out, hope u can figure out what happened cause id like to know what i did wrong 12 times.

maybe it was a piece of the rubber stopper or something what did you do for it or did it just go away?

was it E O based ? I had a friend use some e o based gear and it was all fine for the first couple shots then he started getting the same reaction you are like it took awhile to build up in his body or something so he switched or to a lab with out it and it was smooth sailing from there.

was it E O based ? I had a friend use some e o based gear and it was all fine for the first couple shots then he started getting the same reaction you are like it took awhile to build up in his body or something so he switched or to a lab with out it and it was smooth sailing from there.

mine was Oil based yes.

I toughed it out for about 5 days until i new it wasnt going to get better....Doc gave me some antibiotics for cellulitis or something and it slowly went away. Ive had broken bones, pulled hamstrings, and a bunch of other muscles but this beat all that shit by 10, felt like a little girl for 2 weeks lol. Did get a lil blood drip out after i pulled out but thats happened plenty of times and nothing like this. Im used to hearing about an absess infection but havent really heard about a full ass cheek lol.....def sucked and is making me gun shy about poking myself again had to take 2 weeks off of work

I toughed it out for about 5 days until i new it wasnt going to get better....Doc gave me some antibiotics for cellulitis or something and it slowly went away. Ive had broken bones, pulled hamstrings, and a bunch of other muscles but this beat all that shit by 10, felt like a little girl for 2 weeks lol. Did get a lil blood drip out after i pulled out but thats happened plenty of times and nothing like this. Im used to hearing about an absess infection but havent really heard about a full ass cheek lol.....def sucked and is making me gun shy about poking myself again had to take 2 weeks off of work

and trust me there was no way of toughing this out had to eat standing up of laying on my side

I think eyesin was asking if the AAS was Ethyl Oleate based or grapeseed/cottonseed based. Maybe your body reacts different from one another? If you switched the gauge you might have pissed off the area also. Rotate inject sites to prevent the scar tissue from building up too. Im sure you already know all of this if you been using supps for years now but just tryin to help out. At least you used common sense and went to the doc for some antibiotics!

Cellulitis happens. Just hit a buddy of mine really bad in the quad.

Bottom line: there's a variety of germs on the surface of the skin; one of the jobs of the skin is to serve as a barrier. Anytime we break that barrier, we're risking introducing those germs to the underlying tissue. You can minimize your risk with proper technique, but, for example, are you cleaning the area well enough? Using just alcohol? Because alcohol won't kill staph.

We can pick up staph from locker rooms, etc. It can hang out on the skin, on clothes, etc, and not cause a problem - until it finds a way through the skin.

Sorry this happened to you, glad you got it treated promptly and that you're OK.

To the OP: WOW! What an eye-opener. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. I've broken bones too and this shit sounds WAY worse! I hope you have recovered completely!

NOTE TO SELF: PICK UP SOME STERILE ALCOHOL SWABS!!! [bad me, I ran out about 2 months ago and have been doing sub-q daily... sometimes 4-5x/day... :eek: ]

Right after a shower...

Pin right after a shower but make sure you are cleaning the area thoroughly with an alcohol prep pad first. Let the alcohol dry completely, then follow the pinning protocol.

I've been giving shots for years and never had a single case of cellulitis in any of the patients I have worked with.

Also, even if you just got out of the shower, wash your hands for 20 seconds with an anti-microbial soap.

Hand washing is number 1 in preventing infection!!!

are you cleaning the area well enough? Using just alcohol? Because alcohol won't kill staph.

What would you suggest to use to kill staph?

does hand sanitizers work good in keeping hands clean? i usually keep a bottle near me before pinning and clean my hands with that.

What would you suggest to use to kill staph?

Betadine. Yes, this won't kill all MRSI, but it will significantly reduce the population of staph germs on your skin. Cheap, easy - just buy sterile gauze pads for use with it.

Also, clean the surfaces you place your syringes, etc., on with a wipe that contains chemicals to kill Staph. A lot of research lab suppliers sell these. I always wipe down my bathroom counter prior to placing my supplies on it. Takes 10 seconds. I use a brand called PDI Super Sani.

I wipe stopper- change pins- alcohol new pin and skin and hold alcohol pad on spot till no blood. I had an issue before and wont let it happen again. Ya may have hit a nerve or artery and irritated it. I go quad only now. Easy pin sit and relax and let it flow. Over time we all most likely have had a bad pinning experience and it sucks. Sorry to hear your story. Do enough its bound to happen. I figure with GH and gear i pin 16 times a week. Its a numbers game just take precaution best ya can. Good luck bro.

Yea it was kind of hard hiding this one from the girlfriend who doesnt understand pins are actually better for u then orals..

i did pleanty of pinning in my days,and i hand a handfull of bad shots.if your in the game long enough ,you will have these now and again.i make sure every time that everything is clean,and still get a bad 1 now and again.if you get a fever ,and cold sweats for a few days then go to the hospital.if not it will go away ,its just a pain in the ass (literaly) lol

Cellulitis happens. Just hit a buddy of mine really bad in the quad.

Bottom line: there's a variety of germs on the surface of the skin; one of the jobs of the skin is to serve as a barrier. Anytime we break that barrier, we're risking introducing those germs to the underlying tissue. You can minimize your risk with proper technique, but, for example, are you cleaning the area well enough? Using just alcohol? Because alcohol won't kill staph.

We can pick up staph from locker rooms, etc. It can hang out on the skin, on clothes, etc, and not cause a problem - until it finds a way through the skin.

Sorry this happened to you, glad you got it treated promptly and that you're OK.

What would you use to prevent staph instead of alcohol? blessings. Minister.

What would you use to prevent staph instead of alcohol? blessings. Minister.

Never mind , I missed the posts about this subject before , got the answer. God bless. Minister.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131