over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glute vs Quad Injection

Dvo36

Registered
When I began cycling many years ago I always injected my Quads because it was easy to see what you're doing....until I injected Sust and was nearly crippled for a week lol. I then became a fan of Glute injections because if I experienced pip for a few days it was easier to deal with. I'm thinking of switching back for my Test Cyp cycle because 1. It's time to switch muscle groups and 2. I always had a steadier hand for the quads. What are your feelings on Quad injections?

It's just depends on what I'm pinning...shorter esters usually give me a bit of pip in the quads morenao then longer esters. What I have done over there years is moved up higher on my quads where I'm pinning and there is def less discomfort the higher you get. Warming the oil and massaging the quads immediately after has helped as well. But if its consistently giving you a hard time go elsewhere. Plenty of places to pin.

Why not go to the delts?

IMO its all dependent on volume and frequency of injections. If your only injecting bi-weekly then I would say that alternating your quads every week would be fine. With shorter esters you would want less frequent injections in areas as you need to let the oil absorb and not to possibly cause a build-up and abscess.

quads have to be in the rotation just to limit scar tissue, even when talking weekly /biweekly trt shots

i don't love doing quads, i go super slow cause i hate that feeling when you bump a nerve, but they are easy to hit and hold good oil if you're pushing 2 to 3 MLs a day

quads have to be in the rotation just to limit scar tissue, even when talking weekly /biweekly trt shots

i don't love doing quads, i go super slow cause i hate that feeling when you bump a nerve, but they are easy to hit and hold good oil if you're pushing 2 to 3 MLs a day

You are hardcore brother :headbang:

Agreed, quads suck for short esters and sustanon. But, they are a necessary evil for those of us who wish to limit scar tissue.

Heating the oil and injection site pre pinning will make a huge difference. Also, try and time your quad shots to leg day, and work your legs about an hour after pinning them. That's helped me a lot. Massaging is good, too.

For me I get PIP about an equal amount in either location.
The difference being that quad pip really sucks, glute pip is an annoyance.

I rotate sites since I normally use fast acting gear. I prefer glutes but thighs are easier. I never suffer pip from delts though and chest is minor.

It really is going to depend on shot frequency. I think if you inject more than once a week, and I am going to assume you do, then I would rotate between two different sites at least. Quads and glutes are the easiest to handle painwise I think. Now I just do HRT and inject once a week in my glutes, and so I only need glutes. I alternate which side I use and have had no scar tissue problems after doing this for 7 years straight.

If you are doing numerous shots each week, 4 or even more, then I would use more sites. I used to shoot in : bicep, quads, glutes, pecs, and delts. None of those ever caused any issues except for when I used gear that was really high concentration which means it had lots of solvent. I do not believe in site growth, and don't think you can make a particular muscle grow by injecting into it. I tried and experiment once where I only injected my left bicep during a 12 week cycle and at the end it had grown no more than my right.

When I began cycling many years ago I always injected my Quads because it was easy to see what you're doing....until I injected Sust and was nearly crippled for a week lol. I then became a fan of Glute injections because if I experienced pip for a few days it was easier to deal with. I'm thinking of switching back for my Test Cyp cycle because 1. It's time to switch muscle groups and 2. I always had a steadier hand for the quads. What are your feelings on Quad injections?

I have been doing this 20+ yrs and I still cant do Quad Injects. Too many veins and nerves in my legs I guess.

If you're lean enough, use a slin pin. Only way I'll do quads (well anything besides glutes) now.

It's just depends on what I'm pinning...shorter esters usually give me a bit of pip in the quads morenao then longer esters. What I have done over there years is moved up higher on my quads where I'm pinning and there is def less discomfort the higher you get. Warming the oil and massaging the quads immediately after has helped as well. But if its consistently giving you a hard time go elsewhere. Plenty of places to pin.

X2 on this! The higher I go on the quads the less irritation and swelling I get as well. Heating the oil always makes a difference and taking both hands and massaging the hell out of each side seems to help dissipate the oil quicker instead of balling up. Depending on the oil, I am sometimes a fan of delt injections but other times it's like jabbing a damn knife in there if your putting primo or a different short ester in. When all else fails glutes!

I cant hit my fucking glutes!! cant see shit back there. I hit quads mostly all the time. sometimes delts but 99% quads.

yes high and outside gives the best results, less PIP. Halfway up between my knee and hip and to the side works best for me.

takes 3mls no prob everytime

Use a 1/2" slin and rotate as much as possible. Delts, lats, bi, tri, chest, Ventrogluteal, and quads. For glutes use a longer pin.

Ventroglutes for the win! I avoided it for years bc I never understood the spot in pictures but its basically that little muscle the pops by your hip when you sit down (right at the level of where the crease is when sitting). For being a smaller spot it can surprisingly handle large volume shots very well and doesn't seem to contain as many nerves or veins either.

I'll be pinning my Quads again on Friday. I suppose every site has its pros and cons; however, at least with the Quads you can see what your doing and have a steady hand!

I'll be pinning my Quads again on Friday. I suppose every site has its pros and cons; however, at least with the Quads you can see what your doing and have a steady hand!
If your pinning the correct spot in your glute u shouldn't have problems reaching.

You should be rotating thru shoulders, glutes, quads, anywhere else is kinda on you... Quads hurt more but It's just pain it goes away.. I do glutes be feel...

Yeah I typically do Quads and Glutes, but stayed on Glutes a little too long so figured It was time to change back. I only experienced Quad pain with certain oils. Never been a Delt guy but like you said, it would be good to work in the roatation with the other 2 sites.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws