over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glute vs Quad Injection

Quads are my main go to when pinning longer esters. As a few people have mentioned I've found that going higher up, like 2/3 of the way up to help. I've also found that Quads seem to be more prone to the "virgin muscle" pip and once you get them used to pinning they rarely get pip.

Last week I pinned a full barrel of Test E, Tren E, Mast P, and some water based Test Base and didn't experience any PIP. They definitely seem to get more pip free the more you keep them in your rotation.

I'm about to start my next blast with all short esters, so I'm going to have to start using some more sites I'll back to daily injections. Not really looking forward to being a pincushion.

Quad injects do suck but what I find is going really slow with the pin and even slower with the oil. I try to limit my volume to 1.5cc max.

Showering after and letting hot water run thru on the quad helps me.

I cant hit my fucking glutes!! cant see shit back there. I hit quads mostly all the time. sometimes delts but 99% quads.

yes high and outside gives the best results, less PIP. Halfway up between my knee and hip and to the side works best for me.

takes 3mls no prob everytime

Try sitting the half of your ass you wanna shoot on your bathroom counter, in front of the mirror. That helped me a lot... However I still struggle to reach!

Try sitting the half of your ass you wanna shoot on your bathroom counter, in front of the mirror. That helped me a lot... However I still struggle to reach!
Using a mirror is a good technique but you should be hitting the upper outer area of your glute so reach shouldn't be much of a problem.

I always prefered quads over glutes, but sometimes it hurts...

I always worry about hitting a nerve in my glutes ..I dont know why its just a mind fuck for me. It gets worse...my girl is a fuckin nurse and I dont trust her to stick a pin in me! If I go for bloodwork I almost want to tell them to give me the damn needle ( Im a recovered drug addict too so I am pretty good at hitting a vein) but not backwards looking in a mirror :)

I always worry about hitting a nerve in my glutes ..I dont know why its just a mind fuck for me. It gets worse...my girl is a fuckin nurse and I dont trust her to stick a pin in me! If I go for bloodwork I almost want to tell them to give me the damn needle ( Im a recovered drug addict too so I am pretty good at hitting a vein) but not backwards looking in a mirror :)
Did my first cycle back in the early 2000's before all this information became available. Jammed a 2" pin directly into the center of my glute. My leg was shaking uncontrollably had large blood discharge after but still forced the juice in. Prob hit all kinds of nerves and vessels. Asked an SF medic about proper injection techniques and had no issues after that.

My first was early 90's !! all we had back then was Dan Duchanes Underground Steroid book. Maybe Bill Phillips book too? didnt even have the internet yet. My buddy who competed back then showed me how to do a glute shot somewhere along the line I lost the comfortable feeling for them. didint used to asparte back then either.

I had a similar thing happen with a buddy of mine back then where we couldn't get the gear in his glute he was screamin just push it in just push it in and I was try to get it to go in and the plunger woudnt budge and blood was coming out with oil in it.. didnt stop us :)

I remember sustenon shots that I couldnt walk for 3 days

Ventroglutes for the win! I avoided it for years bc I never understood the spot in pictures but its basically that little muscle the pops by your hip when you sit down (right at the level of where the crease is when sitting). For being a smaller spot it can surprisingly handle large volume shots very well and doesn't seem to contain as many nerves or veins either.

I really didnt understand where to inject the ventro flute...the international anabolics rep posted a video on another site showing how to do it...easy peasy ..just did the right a few days ago..a little sore...but its virgin gear territory..so that was expected

Did my first cycle back in the early 2000's before all this information became available. Jammed a 2" pin directly into the center of my glute. My leg was shaking uncontrollably had large blood discharge after but still forced the juice in. Prob hit all kinds of nerves and vessels. Asked an SF medic about proper injection techniques and had no issues after that.

When I was deployed I used to inject 2 company first sergeants..tough bastards...totally afraid of needles

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws