over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gluten free guys?

Don't even think about "cheat" meals. Just cut them out completely. The longer you go without something, the less you'll want it. I mean it. I went for about 5 months without any kind of sugar/bread/honey etc, and when I did have some (to be respectful to a 70 year old grandma on her birthday), I hated it!

I think it takes 3 weeks for any crap you eat to clear from your gut. If you are cheating once a week, you'll never know what eating correctly really feels like. You could call me a "Paleo" guy if you had to give it a moniker, but I basically think that if you can't kill it, dig it from the ground, or pick it from a tree/plant and eat it, you shouldn't eat it. Simple enough. It takes work and discipline, not compromise and better bad choices. Better bad choices are for the mediocre. If you want to achieve your best, don't you think it might take some sacrifice?

Cheat meals will come from interactions with society and a lack of options.

I did read the whole thread originally. I guess my original post did not emphasize enough the cheat aspect.

I then went and read your diet post.

from reading this I could tell that you are pretty new to these things. it took a dr to suggest the gluten thing after you had some type of problem.

some of your limitations are self imposed.

after 10-15 years of living on a strict diet maybe you will have a different perspective, I think gunsmith mentions something about this, I mention this as I think he is a guy with quite a bit of experience.

live and enjoy life, use your cheat meals for those normal times or when a cookie will save your sanity. eating gluten in that one cheat meal will help you to remember why you choose to avoid it, other then some gas/bloating/discomfort it prob wont make much difference.

if it does to the extent that you break out in haves or something then you have a more serious issue to address.

good luck

Your clearly a goof ball I've been seriously bodybuilding for 6 years . Have never been a big wheat/ gluten eater besides cheats .

Yes after enough gluten I will get a rash. Obviously something I need to avoid hence the thread because I like to have cheat meals 1 x a week

Don't even think about "cheat" meals. Just cut them out completely. The longer you go without something, the less you'll want it. I mean it. I went for about 5 months without any kind of sugar/bread/honey etc, and when I did have some (to be respectful to a 70 year old grandma on her birthday), I hated it!

I think it takes 3 weeks for any crap you eat to clear from your gut. If you are cheating once a week, you'll never know what eating correctly really feels like. You could call me a "Paleo" guy if you had to give it a moniker, but I basically think that if you can't kill it, dig it from the ground, or pick it from a tree/plant and eat it, you shouldn't eat it. Simple enough. It takes work and discipline, not compromise and better bad choices. Better bad choices are for the mediocre. If you want to achieve your best, don't you think it might take some sacrifice?

Cheat meals will come from interactions with society and a lack of options.

This is pro muscle not I'm 14% bf because I use to eat pizza and Chinese food for every meal. Just because you lift weights does not mean this is a home for u . I have a problem w/ gluten I'm not going to not eat shitty food once in a blue moon because of this issue. it just has to be gluten free . I'm really surprised it didn't get found out sooner but like I mentioned my diet is very clean and probably why I didn't have any reactions.

lol

seriously? to your whole comment and thread(s) at this point.

but a whole 6 years!

dude im sorry to insult your intelligence, hard work and disaplin, you clearly have more experience and knowledge then I do.

again,

good luck!

:banghead:

This is pro muscle not I'm 14% bf because I use to eat pizza and Chinese food for every meal. Just because you lift weights does not mean this is a home for u . I have a problem w/ gluten I'm not going to not eat shitty food once in a blue moon because of this issue. it just has to be gluten free . I'm really surprised it didn't get found out sooner but like I mentioned my diet is very clean and probably why I didn't have any reactions.

Wise men know to take other's input as experienced advice, apply it as given, then modify it as best suits them. Responding with defensiveness leaves the mind closed and does not allow for awareness of other possible solutions to problems.

Wise men know to take other's input as experienced advice, apply it as given, then modify it as best suits them. Responding with defensiveness leaves the mind closed and does not allow for awareness of other possible solutions to problems.

very true, LK3 was getting me going

but I am more addicted to staying very lean then anything so I don't think your mind set was related to mine. (in the sense of
don't even think about "cheat" meals. Just cut them out completely. The longer you go without something, the less you'll want it. I mean it.

I don't need cheat meals I am using them as a tool to help add some lean mass .

I see food as a tool not a pleasure. I use it to transform my body just like supplements.

everyone is different but I think it has something to do with the way I was raised in my home we ate to survive not for pleasure.

But I just wanted to show I did take in your post man thanks for chiming in sorry about the comment . Like I said LK3 was getting me going

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131