over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gluten free in body building

Simply try it. I'm not sure what it is for me personally, but when I remove all gluten and dairy from my diet, I lose a good a mount of water within a week. I highly recommend everyone try this just one week out of their life to see for themselves.

Gluten glutton :) can't imagine a carb refeed day without it. Glutinous rice is one of my favorites.

There's no gluten in it, in spite of its name...

Simply try it. I'm not sure what it is for me personally, but when I remove all gluten and dairy from my diet, I lose a good a mount of water within a week. I highly recommend everyone try this just one week out of their life to see for themselves.

I have taken the test and have no sensitivity to gluten. Does that matter ? I may try it for kicks.

God...almost every tasty food is kinda not good for our health,what about a bowl of onion,DEFINITELY good for ur health!!!OH let me try to stay calm...nah,I just can't.

I have taken the test and have no sensitivity to gluten. Does that matter ? I may try it for kicks.

I've never been tested for celiac or any form of gluten intolerance. I very highly doubt I would show positive on any such test. I did do a saliva DNA test however that showed I indeed have the gene to support lactose digestion.

With all of the said, I notice a marked difference in water retention when I remove both of these from my diet. I've never tried each individually, so I am not sure if it's gluten, dairy, or the combination. BP also improves as the water sheds.

I had to close out the video after the "expert" said some people might have "withdrawal" from wheat because it acts like a opiate on the brain, "it`s like coming off morphine or oxycontin". :banghead: Talk about drama, BS. Fact is majority of normal people get bulk of calories from carbs, take away some and they lose weight :eek: Wow, really?

While I honestly don't have a ton of knowledge on gluten free diets, what I can see is a doctor trying to sell a product. He's using his authority (his title of Dr.) to market and sell books and other things. People will buy into what he's saying because they trust him because he's a doctor. That's just the way I see it.
Any one who says certain foods are like "Crack" loses my interest. Too much refined wheat is probably not the healthiest thing to do. Do not Need a hyped book to let me know.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

this guy is stupid. I've tried gluten free before for a week and I didn't experience any heroine/morphine/opiate withdrawls lol. This is just so much crap. Was a good laugh tho!

I just watched a news program this morning with two doctors who said exactly what your saying. They considered it overblown and a huge marketing ploy. They recommended getting a blood test to see if you have celiac disease.

This is my take. It's just a new fad so companies can sell you their NEW gluten free products. I've known exactly one person in my entire life that actually had a gluten allergy.
I still remember when the Atkins diet was big and KFC started advertising their low carb fried chicken, like it was suddenly a health food.

I've spoken with 2 different RD's who said it's completely unnecessary to go Gluten free unless you have Celiacs Disease. I guess the bottom line is do what makes you feel good.

While I honestly don't have a ton of knowledge on gluten free diets, what I can see is a doctor trying to sell a product. He's using his authority (his title of Dr.) to market and sell books and other things. People will buy into what he's saying because they trust him because he's a doctor. That's just the way I see it.

Dr Davis is a very well respected cardiologist. I'm a member of two paid private boards he owns, Track your plaque and Cureality. There's several different physicians that post on his sites with tons of health related topics. Gluten being one of them.

He's far from being a shill. And I can promise you, I'm not a blind sheep following unsound advise due to his credentials. I've learned quite a bit on different lipoproteins and cardiovascular risk factors on both of those boards.

Last edited:
Dr Davis is a very well respected cardiologist. I'm a member of two paid private boards he owns, Track your plaque and Cureality. There's several different physicians that post on his sites with tons of health related topics. Gluten being one of them.

He's far from being a shill. And I can promise you, I'm not a blind sheep following unsound advise due to his credentials. I've learned quite a bit on different lipoproteins and cardiovascular risk factors on both of those boards.
What are the boards called?

i was gluten free for a bit to try it and i had slight withdrawals/ headaches and cravings.
i ended up lapsing one night on the old double whopper and basically had the weekend off the new eating style, i knew about it for the next 3 days, mad gut aches and cramping and talk about shitting. it was like 4 or 5 a day ...

im back on now. i found better places to buy a wider range of products and im starting to feel better again.

its simple if you want to try it it takes longer than just 1 week some guys might take 3 weeks to start feeling the difference.
no one has a gun to your head so either try it or dont.

if a guy that's on here with over 3000 posts tried it maybe its worth doing your own research with an OPEN mind, if your negative from the start dont waste your time or ours posting shit for reading your whining .

I have ulcerative colitis, not crones. But I am very sensitive to gluten, as well as grains that don't have gluten in them. I think the gluten free diet works for many people simply because by default it cuts a lot of crap out of your diet.

My wife is very active in competing and does a few shows a year. She has been gluten free/grain free for the last couple year, simply because it's easier for us if she follows a similar diet to me. She has always placed in the top 5 in any show she has done since eating that way.

However, this year we hired a very reputable coach, and she has followed his principles to the letter. This coaches decided to scrap the gluten free diet and try adding more grains. She now looks the best she's ever looked. But, she feels more run down and looks forward to being gluten free again in the off season.

I only point this out to say that there is a difference between training and eating for form versus function. If you're training to look the best you can on stage, a gluten or grain free diet may not be what works. But for most people, cutting grains will help with overall health and well being.

Also, remember that no two people are the same. You have to experiment with your food and diet to see what works for you. And just because it works for you today doesn't mean it will still work tomorrow.

I always kind of figured it would be ideal for me to eliminate gluten and dairy, but not NECESSARY. My thoughts have evolved in the past week though.

For several years, I have been bothered by the fact that I would get pretty bad 'brain fog' and lethargy for seemingly no good reason at all. I take a LOT of health supplements and nootropics, and recently I've been eliminating them one at a time to figure out the culprit(s).

One day, I simply skipped the dairy products in my morning shake (either milk or Greek yogurt, depending on what was in my shake). I had started keeping track of how I feel and what supplements I had taken. I observed that I felt freakin great that morning without dairy.

So on a hunch, I kept going without dairy. Whey has not been a problem; it has been proposed that casein protein is not well-tolerated in some folks. So far, so good!

I also observed that most nights before bedtime, I would get terribly congested and have to breathe through my mouth. A few nights ago my wife made these damn croissants, and I had an epic meltdown of willpower. My nose got about as congested as it's ever been.

So the last couple days I have also gone gluten free. So far, so good. Never would have dreamed that dairy and gluten were so problematic for ME, and while this might not be an issue for certain other people, I do truly believe some guys on this board ought to eliminate these and keep a watchful eye on how they feel. Just a thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity