over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GNC gift card?

max33

Newbies
So I got 2 GNC gift cards over the holidays $100 total. And they've been collecting dust on the shelf for about 2 months so far.
I never shop at GNC because it's twice expensive compared to online prices.
But since I got this free money, what would you guys recommend to get there that is useful and not as expensive as online?

P.S. I have tons of whey powder, so no need for that.

YOU COULD SELL THEM...

or you could just use them, it's still $100.00, I would go get something that I know works, like sizeon, that i normally wouldn't spend money on.

wait till they are having a buy 1 get 1 half sale on sports supps., then you can get double the amt of whatever it is you decided to get. I'm not sure if it is nationwide or not but where I'm at there is one going on right now... I think until like the 28th or something like that. thats just my opinion

So I got 2 GNC gift cards over the holidays $100 total. And they've been collecting dust on the shelf for about 2 months so far.
But since I got this free money, what would you guys recommend to get there that is useful and not as expensive as online?

i dont remember if its the 3rd week of the month or last but if you ask them they will tell u....on that week they pull everything off the shelf that right about to expire or it just expired and you get it for dirt cheap.

one time i got 3 cases of xyione energy drink(i know i miss spelled that word)thats the one that use to promot ufc so any way i paid $3 a case believe it or not i kid you not.

and 4 pack of muscle milk for $4.50...so with $100 you get alote.best time is the same day they put it out..cause people that know try to get the good stuff first.

How does GNC stay in biz, I've never been to a busy store. In this day in age with Internet so popular for purchasing I would think they would have closed shop.

I manage a very busy GNC, and the thing you have to understand is that not everyone is as hardcore as some of the people you talk to here on a bb'ing board they have no idea about ordering supplements online so the name synonomous with supplements that they know, is GNC. We cater to the fresh new faces that "dont want to get to big" LOL. So in a nutshell, thats how we stay open. I get huge discounts and I dont even shop there, hahahaha.

I'll give you $25 for them:D

haha yea bro i got some vitaminshoppe gift cards gunna sell em to my friends since cant use em on my current supplement program

I manage a very busy GNC, and the thing you have to understand is that not everyone is as hardcore as some of the people you talk to here on a bb'ing board they have no idea about ordering supplements online so the name synonomous with supplements that they know, is GNC. We cater to the fresh new faces that "dont want to get to big" LOL. So in a nutshell, thats how we stay open. I get huge discounts and I dont even shop there, hahahaha.

Can you tell us more about expiring products and when/how to get them?

expiring products

sure bro,

Usually around the 11th to 15th I will go around and find all the products that are expiring that month, mark them down (usually will be a orange or red sticker... IDK because I am colorblind:D ) then either put them on a stand as a "manager special" or just leave them in their area and try to sell them first before any of the others of that type... unless of course I want it, then I'll put it in the back till the day after it expires and I just got some free product. haha. so if you come into my shop, there wont be anything expiring thats good, hahahaha.

sure bro,

Usually around the 11th to 15th I will go around and find all the products that are expiring that month, mark them down (usually will be a orange or red sticker... IDK because I am colorblind:D ) then either put them on a stand as a "manager special" or just leave them in their area and try to sell them first before any of the others of that type... unless of course I want it, then I'll put it in the back till the day after it expires and I just got some free product. haha. so if you come into my shop, there wont be anything expiring thats good, hahahaha.

I used to be an RSD for GNC and just recently stepped down as an Area Manager for one of there competitors...THIS IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. for all you guys just bored and wanting to get deals..

6 months before exp: 1/2 Price ( 50 retail-25 sale)
4 Months before exp: 1/2 of 1/2 Price ( 25 - 12.50)
2 months before exp: 1/2 of 1/2 again ( 12.50-6.25)
1 month before exp: 1/2 of that 1/2 AGAIN ( 6.25 - 3.12)

Now this is on SUPPS, food products ( bars and shakes) are different, only getting markdowns for 2 months, 1 month and 2 weeks out. THIS IS A STANDARD OF ANY CORPORATE owned Store. Now if the GNC is a Franchise then those guys can do whatever the hell they want too...I remember helping with an inventory one time in 2000 at a Franchise GNC and finding products
OVER A DAMN year out of date and that clown was selling them at FULL retail. :cool:

Franchise here;) , but I can guarantee there arent any expired products hanging out being sold.

So how do I get the expired protein powders or mrp's? I know they're good for a while.

I don’t have a problem with their vitamins and minerals .
I get their Solotron multi also the dhea.
Could someone elaborate on a specific product vitamin or mineral that you have issues with ?
Yes ?
If yes! How did you come to you conclusion ?

I’ve been using them for years.
It is very hard to try to compare different vitamins between one another.
As each generally doesn’t have the same ingredients and/or percentages .
I know ! I tried.
And I’ve came to the conclusion that GNC is as good, if not better in their vitamins and mineral supplements than most.
You never gonna get everything in one bottle that is why we buy additional sup’s to make up for deficit in the multi.

good luck finding anything marked down at gnc. Anything the gets marked down is usually bought by any workers there, or sold/bought for friends.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws