over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GNC gift card?

Yup you can get 90-95% of the value of it on ebay, just ship it for free.

cool ill have to look into how to do that today..thanks

I used to be an RSD for GNC and just recently stepped down as an Area Manager for one of there competitors...THIS IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. for all you guys just bored and wanting to get deals..

6 months before exp: 1/2 Price ( 50 retail-25 sale)
4 Months before exp: 1/2 of 1/2 Price ( 25 - 12.50)
2 months before exp: 1/2 of 1/2 again ( 12.50-6.25)
1 month before exp: 1/2 of that 1/2 AGAIN ( 6.25 - 3.12)

Now this is on SUPPS, food products ( bars and shakes) are different, only getting markdowns for 2 months, 1 month and 2 weeks out. THIS IS A STANDARD OF ANY CORPORATE owned Store. Now if the GNC is a Franchise then those guys can do whatever the hell they want too...I remember helping with an inventory one time in 2000 at a Franchise GNC and finding products
OVER A DAMN year out of date and that clown was selling them at FULL retail. :cool:

Yea, agreed. All the expiring stuff is the best way to go. Ive got some crazy good deals there when stuff is on clearance.

Even if its not marked down, show the worker the product is expiring soon and they should make the discount mentioned above

Can you even buy anything for 100 bills in GNC? LOL

I'd just sell them ....I know pretty much any pawn shop in my area will buy gift cards @ 70-75 cents on a buck depending on where the gift card is for.

I used to be an RSD for GNC and just recently stepped down as an Area Manager for one of there competitors...THIS IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. for all you guys just bored and wanting to get deals..

6 months before exp: 1/2 Price ( 50 retail-25 sale)
4 Months before exp: 1/2 of 1/2 Price ( 25 - 12.50)
2 months before exp: 1/2 of 1/2 again ( 12.50-6.25)
1 month before exp: 1/2 of that 1/2 AGAIN ( 6.25 - 3.12)

Now this is on SUPPS, food products ( bars and shakes) are different, only getting markdowns for 2 months, 1 month and 2 weeks out. THIS IS A STANDARD OF ANY CORPORATE owned Store. Now if the GNC is a Franchise then those guys can do whatever the hell they want too...I remember helping with an inventory one time in 2000 at a Franchise GNC and finding products
OVER A DAMN year out of date and that clown was selling them at FULL retail. :cool:

Would supplements include protien powders and meal replacement packets?

Would supplements include protien powders and meal replacement packets?

YES if the product says "dietary supplement" and not "food Supplement" it would be with the 4 markdown exp. program...ONLY drinks and bars that are "ready to eat" are in the 3 markdown programs usually...now I did did leave GNC in 02 but was with a competitor from 02 to 08 and that program probably did'nt and won't ever change...

YES if the product says "dietary supplement" and not "food Supplement" it would be with the 4 markdown exp. program...ONLY drinks and bars that are "ready to eat" are in the 3 markdown programs usually...now I did did leave GNC in 02 but was with a competitor from 02 to 08 and that program probably did'nt and won't ever change...

I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

I buy a few things at GNC about once a month. Why? Convenience, and I like the small business owner that runs it. He gives me a discount on every purchase (unasked for). A company I used to own still has a couple products being sold in GNC. They used to basically shake you down to get your products in their stores. This was a few years back.

I never owned a franchise, I located a site and made an offer and they turned my site down for being .1 of mile to close to a company store. 9 months later they opened another store in the exact site. Not cool. I got over my anger and tried again but the franchise fee had jumped from $40k to about $75k, so I basically gave it up.

I buy a few things at GNC about once a month. Why? Convenience, and I like the small business owner that runs it. He gives me a discount on every purchase (unasked for). A company I used to own still has a couple products being sold in GNC. They used to basically shake you down to get your products in their stores. This was a few years back.

I never owned a franchise, I located a site and made an offer and they turned my site down for being .1 of mile to close to a company store. 9 months later they opened another store in the exact site. Not cool. I got over my anger and tried again but the franchise fee had jumped from $40k to about $75k, so I basically gave it up.

Have you ever checked the Max Muscle FEE? Haha those clowns want upwards of 300k by the time your finished....:(

Had an investor backing me and I TOLD HIM no way in hell we are doing this after 6 months of looking for a building and making NUMEROUS trips to meet these guys. There disclosure documents are mind boggling...500 bux for a store manual...just STUPID money they ask for up front..

"Could someone elaborate on a specific product vitamin or mineral that you have issues with ?
Yes ?
If yes! How did you come to you conclusion ?"

No replies!
That is what I thought
No one know why they don't like them .
They are just as good as any .

I hear that you can somehow do a gift-card trade online and get 100 percent of the value on the card! You could trade your card for a place where you are gunna use it that is the same value. Anyone ever do this? Or maybe I could return it to the store and tell em it was a gift and see if they will give me money back?

RJ

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear