over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GNC novedex XT

Triceptor, a guy who really got into perfecting transdermal phlo-gel application, really screwed himself up when he overdid it with ATD. he was using a ton of it though, and for a long time.

**broken link removed**

he mentions it in the third post here.

I like it as well. Works pretty good. 6-OXO is another OTC AI that others say works quite well.

I've been on Now's Testo Jack and ZMA, along with Anab. Ex's Advanced PCT. Seems to be working well so far, libido is good after a few weeks pct. I also have some Nolva and Clomid I'm gonna use up besides.

I heard ALRI's Restore works well also. Gaspari is too expensive but if it works, I guess its worth it.

maybe Gaspari is expensive but HCG and clomid were also expensive and they didnt do shit! anyway when it comes to restoring hpta I ain't looking at the price, there's a big difference btween Gaspari and other stuff

maybe Gaspari is expensive but HCG and clomid were also expensive and they didnt do shit! anyway when it comes to restoring hpta I ain't looking at the price, there's a big difference btween Gaspari and other stuff

Yeah I hear you bro, clomid doesn't seem to do much for me other than give me blurry vision and acne and tamoxen either. I think I might try Gaspari if it works like you say bro.

on clomid i was depressed,felt like a chick! LOL
it also gave me vision troubles (i think...)

Yeah I hear you bro, clomid doesn't seem to do much for me other than give me blurry vision and acne and tamoxen either. I think I might try Gaspari if it works like you say bro.

i don't like clomid either, so instead i use an AI like armidex or exemestane after the cycle. really the same concept as the 6-oxo.

EDS has nice prices on exemestane... might actually be cheaper to use those than 6-oxo. prob work better too.

My cousin told me he was gonna use this for his PCT, I told him he was an idiot! Maybe Im the idiot?? Anybdoy know of anyone else that had their T levels tested after taking Novedex?

Anybdoy know of anyone else that had their T levels tested after taking Novedex?

Like I said before, the product might not raise test dramatically despite labs coming out high. Just too good to be true IMO.

i don't like clomid either, so instead i use an AI like armidex or exemestane after the cycle. really the same concept as the 6-oxo.

EDS has nice prices on exemestane... might actually be cheaper to use those than 6-oxo. prob work better too.

I tried 6OXO before with little results. I heard many vets say its a waste and its way expensive.

My workout today was better than when I was on the last few weeks of the cycle. I've been on clomid, nolva I had from before along with AX's PCT and ZMA. I did one Animal Stak pac and 2 eca before my workout with amazing results. The other thing is 100mg/day of Proviron I had left from my cycle. I felt strong as a bull today.

I have used novadex xt quite a bit. It is actually an excellent on cycle AI.. It provides a reduction of existing gyno and a harder more vascular look. I also was tested after coming off hrt and my test levels were up around 900. The problem is it killed my sex drive. I believe it somehow mimics test or interferes with lab results, but I feel much better on 200 mgs week cyp. Like I said , it's a great on cycle product and could work for pct, but as a standalone , I am not impressed. I had no sex drive at all on this stuff!

I have used novadex xt quite a bit. It is actually an excellent on cycle AI.. It provides a reduction of existing gyno and a harder more vascular look. I also was tested after coming off hrt and my test levels were up around 900. The problem is it killed my sex drive. I believe it somehow mimics test or interferes with lab results, but I feel much better on 200 mgs week cyp. Like I said , it's a great on cycle product and could work for pct, but as a standalone , I am not impressed. I had no sex drive at all on this stuff!

I'm glad that you are being honest about the product. Too many people on this board over exaggerate their results with certain supplements. Do you think its worth doing for pct bro?

I'm glad that you are being honest about the product. Too many people on this board over exaggerate their results with certain supplements. Do you think its worth doing for pct bro?

I actually had one of my best pct using this along with clomid. I ran clomid at 100 mgs week1, then 50 for 3 weeks. I started the novadex at 2 caps pernight , but increased to 3 in the 3 rd week and ran 4 caps for 2 more weeks. A total of 5 weeks pct. That was when I had a 900 test level apx one week after my pct ended. I still didn't have any sex drive, but I maintained my size well and stayed hard and vascular into pct. I had my test levels checked again 3 months later and I was down to 237!!1. At that point I was totally clean. I don't know if the novadex xt helped me recover and then for some other reason my test levels went down 3 months later, or that the xt gives a false reading. Maybe there is a low dose of something in it?? I have since went on hrt and feel much better, but I occasionally blast and use XT as my AI. I am happy with the results. With the hrt and occasionally blasting to 750 test(prop) and some other compound for 6-8 weeks I have made gains and maintain about 8-10% bf at 5'7 220. I am 38 years old and have been competing in powerlifting since the late 80's..

I WAS HONNEST WITH THE RESULTS! I couldn't believe it my self! it was a bout 8 times higher in 4 weeks, I also used ZMA, tribulus, Macca, etc...But Gaspari's was the new component I added so I'm taking the conclusions...

You really dug this one up....:p
Why bother, your going to spend what $20-$30 on Novedex XT? Spend in the $40 neighborhood and get your Arimidex

I know but does it work if you had to use it. I read that ATD in Novadex is a suicide inhibitor.

I think if it really worked there would be more people talkin about it and it would most likely be banned....just my opinion, I have not used it myself

Garbage fuked my libido up.which was good for me.now am on hrt legally because of it.So for some of you that are tired of hard ons take the shit.you will be satisfied with the results.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131