over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GNC PICS

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Thanks for posting, bro! All I can say is DAUUUMMM! Big ups to Gunter--It's definitely good for the sport!

---slide---

Thanks bro!

xcel

ya know

People can say all they want about JAY C being the next MR O but he has burned a few bridges and quite frankly you don't do that ask Shawn Ray and Flex. Yet another quite frankly Gunner has been quitely improving his physique never placing real high but placing none the less and getting to the O every year. I think if you look at it he and Ronnie share a similar path and Gunner is the next top dog. I personally could not be happier, I am not a ronnie hater but not a real great fan of his either because of his bullshit I am a fulltime cop story and natural but I have followed Gunner the whole time and he would be a great spokesman the guy in person and I have seen him maybe a dozen times always has a smile and is always happy he'd be a great change for the sport.

BTW did I say he won both the GNC and the Mr O.

:cool:

HMm

Damn Gunther Looked great, he really deserved to win in my mind.

Fathead

I could not agree with you more about that cop bullshit.

Pro BB is a fucking joke

The best man NEVER wins, you have to kiss the 2 asses of two of the biggest assholes Bodybuilding has ever known, and when idiots like coleman say there natural, I say sure"naturally on juice!" spare us. The fact that coleman would even say that suggests that he thinks everyone is a fucking idiot! Jay C should have won last years olypmia, and gunter should have won this year. The era of the GH turtle belly is OVER!:D

honestly...

they both look damn, damn, good... I'd have trouble judging them from the photos shown -- basically they each have certain body parts that are superior (IMHO) to the other guy. Neither is 100% better than the other. Also, when 2 guys are so close in appearance, size, and conditioning, subjectiveness and how much you like their overall look really comes into play.

So honestly, RC and GS are alot closer than I thought...

DrG

Re: honestly...

drgoodbody said:
They both look damn, damn, good... I'd have trouble judging them from the photos shown -- basically they each have certain body parts that are superior (IMHO) to the other guy. Neither is 100% better than the other. Also, when 2 guys are so close in appearance, size, and conditioning, subjectiveness and how much you like their overall look really comes into play.

So honestly, RC and GS are alot closer than I thought...
I have to wholeheartedly agree here with the dr. From "those pictures," it's a close call.

xcel

i would also agree with that point.

but its nice to see someone but ronnie win.

Re: Fathead

Ivan said:
I could not agree with you more about that cop bullshit.

The words of ronnie: The reason why i'm going to my work for 8 hours a day, is because i love it. I heard some bodybuilder say that you can't have a full time job and be a pro bodybuilder. Well, i hate to be the one that proves that it's possible... it's a real job, bodybuilding isn't .

Also his statement for becoming a pro... he claims that he never dreamed to be a pro. He just woke up and it happend... Do you believe that... :confused:

Last edited:
I still believe Ronnie to be the best bodybuilder in the world at the moment but it so good too see everyone catching up. Gunter does look that little bit harder in the pics but deffintely was a close one. It does make for an exciting Mr O next year somehow I feel that the script has already been written

Ahhhh see...

BIGKIWI and I have the same look at things. Yes GS is harder and RC is smoother at that show. One thing I want you guys to look at and I think this is what will hurt GS in the future if he plans on getting bigger. Actually, it may be too late for it. Anyway, look at the pic of the rear double bicep. Do you see anything that stands out?...Yep, look at RC's little waist line and compare it to GS. Then look at the last pic. Ok RC hadn't tightened his abs yet, but look at the obliques of GS. Guys, if he doesn't get those down it will hurt him as he looks blocky. I'm sorry. I do like GS, but I think it hurts his physique.

BTW, RC's front double bi shot, the first pic, he blows GS out of the water. Look at the V-taper and shape.

I know you guys are getting tired of RC, but damn bros, look at him. So what if he says "yall" every 2 seconds of every speech he gives. His physique really does the talking for him.

Last edited:
Look at GUNTER he never stops smiling...that is a huge plus. You need to look like you are enjoying yourself even though you are not in the best of moods due to low energy.

GUNTER is the new force in BBing...I think

GS

Blows RC outta the water bro.....

His chest is much fuller then Rc's, yes he has some blockiness, but RC's gut is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen on a BB'er.

WHAT THE HELL ARE U PEOPLE BABBLING ABOUT????? RONNIE IS Superior. The promoters of the GNC show aren't IFBB judges. But gotta hand it to em. they did give the fans what they wanted!! A perfect maketing strategy for future show...

Ron is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. The comparisions speak for themselves

That is utter crap

Renegade said:
WHAT THE HELL ARE U PEOPLE BABBLING ABOUT????? RONNIE IS Superior. The promoters of the GNC show aren't IFBB judges. But gotta hand it to em. they did give the fans what they wanted!! A perfect maketing strategy for future show...

Ron is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. The comparisions speak for themselves

That is your opinion lmfao. Is he due anytime soon? Sure that baby wants to come out soon! Gunter dwarfs him. Time for the champ to realize there is a new guy in town.

And I do not babble either.

Renegade

Dude come on down on all this Ronnie is GOD junk. Ronnie is great yea i'll give him that I don't think he could beat Dorian ever and basically he was handed the crown he did not dethrone anyone. It is a close call but not only is Gunner HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! but he has a lot flow to his physique. Only a few slight adjustments and he maybe able to knock Ronnie off and not have it handed to him. Also Renegade please show me the small waist and taper of Ronnie maybe 8 yrs ago when he was built like Flex Wheeler not now days his gut is huge, and compared to Gunner in the O and the GNC hew was smooth and flat.

Oh "It's true" "It's true":D

Here is some help to prove our points...

Photographers have done a good job at not getting pics of his GH GUT but on the rear back spread, you can see it from the backside...GH gut is considered a FLAW!!!

Attachments

• post-7-01131-gnc3_005.jpg
    post-7-01131-gnc3_005.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 372

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner