over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GNC - Raised price

matttx

Registered
so i wanted to try the jack3d "blue raspberry" flavor and saw that GNC has it on sale for $26.99. I go up there and the price is $30.99 i thought maybe i was wrong so i asked them and they said no its $30.99 so i bought it anyways.

i call my buddy that's a manager over a few GNCs in a different area and find out that they raised the price cause they are a different type of franchise or something.

i already didn't like GNC but not i really hate them. going back tomorrow and getting the difference back..freaking ridiculous that they can raise the price higher than other GNC stores.

/end vent

hernons pantry doesnt have jack3d..at least it doesnt show on there website anymore.

i usually order from bodybuilding.com but considering its like 25$ and +plus shipping and waiting. GNC looked like the best bet. just makes me mad that they raised the price over other GNC stores to make a few bucks or push another product

so i wanted to try the jack3d "blue raspberry" flavor and saw that GNC has it on sale for $26.99. I go up there and the price is $30.99 i thought maybe i was wrong so i asked them and they said no its $30.99 so i bought it anyways.

i call my buddy that's a manager over a few GNCs in a different area and find out that they raised the price cause they are a different type of franchise or something.

i already didn't like GNC but not i really hate them. going back tomorrow and getting the difference back..freaking ridiculous that they can raise the price higher than other GNC stores.

/end vent

Why anyone continues to buy from GNC is besides me. There are so many online sites with much better prices these days. Check ebay . Sometimes you can get steals.

Why anyone continues to buy from GNC is besides me. There are so many online sites with much better prices these days. Check ebay . Sometimes you can get steals.

i hear that.....i go in there when i'm at the mall
and i have a hard time NOT laughing out loud

:p

With a GNC Gold Card you will still pay more at GNC than what you'd pay anyday at Vitamin Shoppe...I highly suggest going there if at all possible if you're just looking to avoid shipping costs. Bulknutrition has great deals too.

Ive found online to be 10-15% cheaper.

Online all the way for supps. Anyone who goes to GNC deserves to be ripped off, no offense matttx.

Last time I bought from GNC was about '97. Spent about $85 on two jugs of Designer Whey. :banghead: I may as well have just walked in, dropped trou, bent over and let everyone working there just bust me in the ass. :cool:

you might also want to look into this: **broken link removed**

allways go to local shopps they give me discount and it helps them aswell:headbang:

franchise stores can charge what they like so it's not gnc's fault....the gnc around my area used to be franchise owned and the owner hooked me up with good deals all the time

franchise stores can charge what they like so it's not gnc's fault....the gnc around my area used to be franchise owned and the owner hooked me up with good deals all the time

This is how it was in my home town before I moved away. Now the only thing I buy from that place is some plain ass creatine

#1 site hands down for quality and customer importance is trueprotein.com I owe them alot of praise...so I don't want to take anything at all away from them they have quickly become my go to for all my protein needs and most supplements...

However for those other things you cannot beat dpsnutrition.com

i,m against whey protein,do ur research,and gnc plz dont take this th wrong way,no one tht i know will shop ther for a gd reason ect ect need i go on

Last edited:
ALSO HEARD GNC is now owned by china!! Coming soon 300lb ripped chinamen..

For real realz, if you want good cheap Jack3d either go with hernonspantry or Orbit Nutrition. I know the owner of Orbit personally and he'll help you out for sure. With that too, if you go with hernons pantry, Phil's always gonna help you out. He's a top notch dude.

"Why anyone continues to buy from GNC is besides me. There are so many online sites with much better prices these days."....Agreed

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws