over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GnRH and HMG!! Any experience?

HMG at 75-150iu is whats required daily when your trying to conceive. There really isnt any research about how much is needed for recovery. If you google it, elitefitness had an article saying that just one dose of 75iu is good enough to get sperm production flowing again after a cycle but it didnt leave any scientific evidence. Im on hrt and cycle so my plan is to use 75iu split in 2 doses per week for a month and do this maybe 2-3x per year, just to keep sperm count active and easier to regain if I decide i want a kid on day. At $50 a vial for 75iu hmg the shit can add up really quick though, thats why im thinking maybe 8-12vials year at most.

Thanks. On paper it looks promising and in theory it "makes sense". Hopefully we'll some actually data will come from this product that we can share. I'll have it in a week or so and I'll throw a post out there to see if we have some potential research candidates.

BIG HIG, excellent replies man. I have been away from the thread for a while. Seems like no one knows about this stuff. I've been looking into for a while but not enough solid info for me to try it just yet. But that 100mcg dose is looking good. I know a lot of hrt/trt guys use GnRH but again I don't know the doses or schedules.

I'm not sure who it was that got the HMG but from what I understand you need 75iu a day for it to be effective. My thoughts on this are to use it for the two weeks up to your last shot of a long ester then start serms. But that would cost quite a lot. I have seen HMG a little cheaper recently and a few more places stocking it.

As the medical community became more aware of the side-effects associated with clomiphene and tamoxifen treatment, newer and safer SERMs, such as toremifene and Raloxifene hit the developmental fast track. Toremifene appears to be less liver toxic, but it is an analog of tamoxifen, so it also carries many of the related genotoxic effects.48,49 Raloxifene appears to be even safer by being the least liver toxic, and not having any potential issue with the uterus or prostate.50-52 Unfortunately, Raloxifene has been associated with a higher incidence of thromboembolism52 (arterial blockage), and also has very low oral absorption, making it an expensive alternative at a typical 120mg/day dose.53 Still, Raloxifene could presumably be equally effective as Clomid or Nolvadex at restoring HPTA function, while imparting less side effects.53 Newer SERMs are already being evaluated such as bazedoxifene, arzoxifene, and lasofoxifene, in hopes of reducing risk even further.

Another SERM that may be useful for post cycle therapy is resveratrol.87,88 Resveratrol is a natural polyphenol extracted from grape skin, that has recently been under heavy research for its cancer fighting effects in the breast, prostate and liver.63-69 Contrary to Nolva or Clomid, resveratrol appears to actually have beneficial effects on the liver,70 as well as having multiple benefits on cardiovascular health by limiting LDL oxidation and improving endothelial function.71-73 Improved blood vessel function may be a mechanism by which resveratrol improves erectile function in many men. Research also suggests that resveratrol may actually extend life, by reducing oxidative stress on organs such as the heart,77 and preventing the metabolic syndrome by fighting insulin resistence.79,80 It’s becoming well known that insulin resistance is a leading cause of low testosterone.82 More specifically, improving insulin sensitivity will increase your leydig cell sensitivity, and therefore increase the testes response to LH.81

It should be pointed out that resveratrol may not be the best choice to combating emergency gyno, due to its lower binding affinity to the human ER of about 90x less than tamoxifen, and about 30x less than clomiphene.75,76 However, considering that resveratrol is a pure estrogen antagonist at the pituitary,89 while Clomid has mixed agonist/antagonistic effects,90-94 resveratrol could be a suitable substitute for PCT. Aside from acting as a SERM, resveratrol can also help control estrogen by actually limiting aromatase enzyme production.82 Based on the research, it appears that at least 100mg/day would needed to increase LH, FSH and testosterone production.84

Admittedly, no steroid users are dropping dead from a 4 week protocol of Nolva or Clomid, and many will say "the consequences far outweigh the benefits" -- but why deal with the potential consequences when alternatives are available?

so which one would you recommend over nolva, toremifene or raloxifene?

HMG at 75-150iu is whats required daily when your trying to conceive. There really isnt any research about how much is needed for recovery. If you google it, elitefitness had an article saying that just one dose of 75iu is good enough to get sperm production flowing again after a cycle but it didnt leave any scientific evidence. Im on hrt and cycle so my plan is to use 75iu split in 2 doses per week for a month and do this maybe 2-3x per year, just to keep sperm count active and easier to regain if I decide i want a kid on day. At $50 a vial for 75iu hmg the shit can add up really quick though, thats why im thinking maybe 8-12vials year at most.

im thinking about using it too just not sure which way yet. a sponsor here has it for way way cheaper than that though.

And if you have an inefficient immune system and/ or are carrying the following genes (MSMB, LMTK2, KLK3, CTBP2, JAZF1, CPNE3, IL16, CDH13, EHBP1, NUDT10, and NUDT11)- you may just develop prostate cancer.

let's twist th figers(how in English? LOL) but suppose u get a prostate or a liver cancer by clomid and nolvadex run...what hell should u do? Will LHRH can help u to eliminate athe cancer??

There will be articles written over the next few months by researchers far more intelligent than I, that will lay out exactly why this decapeptide (Triptorelin) is the future of PCT.

triptorelin......so is that its name...i've heard about it again....someone told me it can restore the whole endocrine system.

Well,i suffer from a hGh and a IGF-1 deficiency caused by hgh run alone without use peps or insulin. I 've tried peps like ghrp6,cjc (either w/ or w/o DAC) ,yes they worked,but once got to be out of blood my system came back to have a hgh deficiency at my own release.

So what hell should i do? I'm asking docs to get me to submit for the insulin-induced hypoglicemia test...they'll use 9iU of slin to get me in a hypoglicemia state/condition. and this condition will stimulate my pituitary to release its hGh. I hpo to heal...but i don't sure.
Do u think triptorelin can help me if insulin is going to don't?

Big Hig I think this AO product is starting a big buzz because every board I go to now has a thread. Again geat info bro.

BigOne. Sorry bro I must have misunderstood your first post. If you have time keep us updated on what you think about the HMG after or during your use. I hear it's great. I too am at the point where I'm prepairing for hrt and HMG was something I started looking into for the same reasons you mentioned. I hope this works well for you. Do you use hcg now? Probably a dumb question. For some reason I feel really good while on hcg.

Hopefully we will start to hear about some experience and use with this product. I've been tempted to give it a try but I don't know enough about it.

Yes big hig i have to say i learned alot in this thread. Thank you! :)

The GnRH that AO carries is actually a GnRH agonist. It is the only GnRH agonist or analogue we have found that will reverse steroid induced HH.

Get this. Only 1 dose is needed of 100mcg to complete restore endocrine function! One dose!!!

Is is long acting enough to "jump start" th pituitary gland and short acting enough not to damage the HPTA and suppress GnRH. Too little will do nothing and too much will "chemically castrate" you.

"Amazing" and "revolutionary" to describe the product will not do it justice.

AO is the only company to carry this agonist.

One dose and done!

I don't have time right now to provide all of the research data- but it is out there to find....

BH of the AO

I am givin this a shot man, the only concern is the castration thing, that doesn't sound like fun, but the research suggests that that happens at high doses or long term use. We'll see. Blessings , Minister.

Minister. Good luck with this. I have been considering it for a long time, since it just recently gained popularity, I have not figured out the best way. I hope you can come back and post your experience/results or log it. Good luck brotha

Minister. Good luck with this. I have been considering it for a long time, since it just recently gained popularity, I have not figured out the best way. I hope you can come back and post your experience/results or log it. Good luck brotha

I will keep you posted, I should be receiving it shortly, I was hoping someone that used this before would post.Blessings. Minister.

Minister that's how I was feeling. The trt guys I was talking to never told me there dose. You could check around some forums in trt section. I posted this thread a while back in three places. This is the only one that got any responses so I figured no one cared about this subject or just never heard about it but how could this not be possibly great news. Any how good luck to you and if I can find anything on the subject or doses etc I will let you know

so, is triptorelin a sort of 'super-magic-clomid' or better a super-stuff which will get u to restore FOREVER your own HPTA?

We shall know soon....

We will have a lot more info here soon. The GnRH is set to ship all parties tomorrow. It could be really good for AO...or it could be where AO jumped the shark. I am encouraged however. I am encouraged on a personal research level. I am navigating these new waters just like everyone else.

so, is triptorelin a sort of 'super-magic-clomid' or better a super-stuff which will get u to restore FOREVER your own HPTA?

We will have a lot more info here soon. The GnRH is set to ship all parties tomorrow. It could be really good for AO...or it could be where AO jumped the shark. I am encouraged however. I am encouraged on a personal research level. I am navigating these new waters just like everyone else.

I got mine. I will be testing and will report back the results.

I got mine. I will be testing and will report back the results.

got mine also, however I am on 2nd week of Tren-sust, so not sure if I should wait till cycle is over to try this,Any imput? God bless you. Minister.

$60 per 100 mcg of gnrh is ridiculous, gee hope that one dose completely restores your hpta or that was a big waste of money!

Reviving and old post - linked into it from another...

I have used 75iu hmg a week and seen great effects...I take my hcg dose from 375iu twice a week, to 250iu 3x a wk and add to it 25iu hmg...
I can tell a difference in a week - better libido and better volume for sure - feel a bit better too - so certainly works and I don't think 75 all at once is needed...I usually get 3-4 of them and do it for several weeks...then back to just hcg for months...

Considering trying GnRH (triptorelin) soon also since SRC has recently added it. 100mcg dose every 4-6 weeks makes sense...more than that seems to fry things and less than that would be ineffective.

Once I run through hmg after a few weeks of just hcg (and test of course) I will give the GnRH a shot...need to read more first to be certain not to mess myself up more than 10 yrs of AAS already has...need to have kids someday...

I think from research its 100mcgs every 4 months or so, not weeks :)

Btw, what if you have taken 500iu of hcg on cycle twice a week, for 12 weeks..and for PCT...take the 100mcg triptorelin, would small dose HCG be synergistic (i.e-1500iu twice a week)., along with a small dose of nolva/clomid (20mg/50mg)? Ive done research, but havent seen anything on this.

Last edited:
Maxtroll

Jesus Christ
guys stop talking about the clomid/nolva for pct its the worst the you can do it ist toxic as hell with other horrible sides from libido to arterie blockage
nowadays theres sth newer called Toremifene or as mentioned Reservetrol
stick to that bro and forget the clomid/nolva its oldschool bs and not what everyone says "its been used for centuries for reasons" straight horse bs!

Jesus Christ
guys stop talking about the clomid/nolva for pct its the worst the you can do it ist toxic as hell with other horrible sides from libido to arterie blockage
nowadays theres sth newer called Toremifene or as mentioned Reservetrol
stick to that bro and forget the clomid/nolva its oldschool bs and not what everyone says "its been used for centuries for reasons" straight horse bs!
Clom/nolva has always worked well for me. Plus clomid at 100+ mgs per day makes my muscles very hard, also get giant loads. Where can one obtain pharma Toremifene?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear