over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Go to 50mcg on off days??

Sketchy2000

Banned
Sup guys.
I'm currently only lifting 3x a week..so i tend to hit two major body parts each session (chest/legs, back/shoulders, and arms etc) i do my best to incorporate some cardio on off days..

Anyway, I've been running ghrp2 and cjc no dac at 100mcg 3x daily (standard dosing). I did have some peg mgf i used on days following training but that's done.

I recently began igf lr3 and mgf..

So I'm dosing (spot injections) 30mcg pre workout igf lr3 and post workout up to 200mcg mgf (split into muscle groups trained).

I've just started the igf (used it only once this week as it just came in) so i want to get the most out of it..

Obviously the igf and mgf will only be used on training days so I'm considering dropping the ghrp2 and cjc to 50mcg 3x daily on off days...

What do you think?

It would save me money, but that would be 4 days of half the standard dosage....also weaken the gh pulse for when i do train perhaps?

I don't have a problem running the 100...just curious...if i can get away with 50 why not...

I wouldn't lower it, I'd get the saturation dosage needed no matter what, but you could hit it 2x a day instead of 3x a day if you really needed to but I'd still keep it at the saturation dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100mcg is not a saturation dose of GHRP-2 at all... far from it. It might be the most cost effective one though. I would keep it at 100/100. You could even do 50 cjc no dac and 100 ghrp-2 but I would leave it as it is. Looks like you have a good cycle going :)

100mcg is not a saturation dose of GHRP-2 at all... far from it. It might be the most cost effective one though. I would keep it at 100/100. You could even do 50 cjc no dac and 100 ghrp-2 but I would leave it as it is. Looks like you have a good cycle going :)

What is the saturation dose? I was familiar with it being from 100-125

Yah, 100mcg GHRP-2 and 50mcg cjc no dac is a good recommendation for cost effectiveness.

"Saturation dose" means that it's the point of diminishing returns, but you can take higher doses and still get more GH. It's the most efficient dose, and like Elvia said, it's the cost-effective dose. The saturation dose is 1mcg/kg lbm, but it's almost always rounded off to 100mcg.

Last edited:
I wouldn't lower it, I'd get the saturation dosage needed no matter what, but you could hit it 2x a day instead of 3x a day if you really needed to but I'd still keep it at the saturation dose

I agree. I keep it at saturation dose but sometimes only hit it twice a day and I still get great results.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws