advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Goddamn it - Lost sex drive only six weeks in???

SPRINGWATER

Registered
Hey guys,

I took a LONG while off all anabolics and HGH. I had to move due to my job. I started partying WAY too much and ended up in having to cut all ties with that life style. Before I stopped lifting, I was 6'1 260lbs at maybe 8%bf. I was running mainly massive does of Riptropins (20ius+) and fairly moderate doses of steroids.

Anyway, I finally decided enough was enough. I recent hopped on:

350mg Sust EOD
100mg Tren Ace EOD
100mg Anadrol ED
5-10ius Grey Tops ED (Wish Rips were back)
75mcg T3 (pharm grade)

It's my 6th week or so back and I feel great. My waist has trimmed down immensely and my strength gains are way up already. Overall, with the short amount of time of 6 weeks, I am very happy with how my body is progressing.

The main problem is my libido. It's not non-existent, but it's poor none the less. It sucks too because I have 3 different chicks that I have been messing with, and believe it or not, the one whom I find least attractive is the only one whom I can actually bust from.

Now, included in the above, I have been running:

Upjohn pharm grade Cabaser .5mg E3D
Arimidex .5 EOD
Proviron 50mg ED

I figured running those three compounds would make it impossible for my sex drive to be shut down. Now I am out of proviron, and almost out of the arimidex and Cabaser, as well.

I am thinking of getting some HCG, but I am unclear after all my reading if that actually HELPS with libido/sex drive, or just restores your testicles to normal size.

Can anyone offer some suggestions? From now on, I am only buying pharm/human grade products for the latter items I listed. I know the best answer is to get my levels checked to see if my estrogen is too high or low, but I don't even know what to ask for.

Can any of you guys, especially guys who have been through this before, offer some advice on what I can do? I have lost my sex drive on cycle before, but normally it's 3-4 months in. I also am concerned that the heavy cycles I have run in the past may have shut me down permanently. By the way, the cycle I listed above is normally the heaviest I will go cycle wise, so I guess "heavy" is relative.

I know there are other topics discussing this, and I have read them, but I haven't seen any on people who lost their sex drive only 6 weeks in.

Thank you for any advice and comments!

Last edited:
I would try lowering your T3 dose. T3 can drive SHBG up in some, yet not all. As there may be a tug-of-war between the androgens lowering SHBG and liothyronine raising SHBG.

On a footnote; hyperthyroidism can disrupt neurotransmitter signalling, potentially causing a dysfunctional mesolimbic system. More specifically the dopaminergic pathway related to reward and libido.

Many things come into play when dealing with sexual function/libido.

Last edited:
I would try to stop the caber, limit Ari to around .25mg EOD and up the Provi to 75/100mg a day. If i use to much Ari my libido also crashes, im pretty sure that if i would add caber next to arimidex my libido would be non-existent. Even 0.5mg ari EOD is to much for me when i am on 1-1.25gr Test (pharm grade). Everybody is different, some need a lot, others might need just very little AI.

I would try to stop the caber, limit Ari to around .25mg EOD and up the Provi to 75/100mg a day. If i use to much Ari my libido also crashes, im pretty sure that if i would add caber next to arimidex my libido would be non-existent. Even 0.5mg ari EOD is to much for me when i am on 1-1.25gr Test (pharm grade). Everybody is different, some need a lot, others might need just very little AI.

Caber is one of the drugs that he definitely shouldn't stop .it will keep his prolactin in check while using tren and can only help his libido .i do agree with you on everybody is different .he is using over 1000mg/week of sust so I would up the arimidex to .5mg everyday .the best way to adjust your ai dose would be to get bloodwork but me personally when I use a gram a week of test I have to use at least .5mg/day of arimidex

Thats why i said everybody is different. If i would take .5mg ari ED when i am on 1250mg Test my libido is completely gone, i feel shit, etc etc. For me .25mg EOD is more than enough to keep estrogen in check. Everything is pharm grade here, OTC ;)

I would try lowering your T3 dose. T3 can drive SHBG up in some, yet not all. As there may be a tug-of-war between the androgens lowering SHBG and liothyronine raising SHBG.

On a footnote; hyperthyroidism can disrupt neurotransmitter signalling, potentially causing a dysfunctional mesolimbic system. More specifically the dopaminergic pathway related to reward and libido.

Many things come into play when dealing with sexual function/libido.

I agree with stewie and most others in here. I feel best with low dose test and a dash of DHT (proviron, primo, mast). You're taking a fuck ton of drugs, there's no way I'd have a good libido with all that.

How do we know that his prolactin levels are elevated? If his Prl is elevated, it's due to elevated estradiol levels and not directly from Tren.

Patrick Arnold and Bill Roberts have expressed this many times, dispelling this myth.

Caber is one of the drugs that he definitely shouldn't stop .it will keep his prolactin in check while using tren and can only help his libido .i do agree with you on everybody is different .he is using over 1000mg/week of sust so I would up the arimidex to .5mg everyday .the best way to adjust your ai dose would be to get bloodwork but me personally when I use a gram a week of test I have to use at least .5mg/day of arimidex

Last edited:
How do we know that his prolactin levels are elevated? If his Prl is elevated, it's due to elevated estradiol levels and not directly from Tren.

Patrick Arnold and Bill Roberts have expressed this many times, and dispelled this myth.

I see what you mean but caber does have sexual benefits that have really helped me out .i use to lose me sex drive all the time .i love to use deca on all my cycles and use tren from time to time .since adding pharm grade caber .5 mg every 3 days my sex drive is strong and I don't get erection problems .

Thank you very much for the info guys

Also,

I just got a bunch of 2,000iu HCG amps. I am deciding on how to run them. Any advice?

BUMP

caber increases libido if it has an effect at all.
NO WAY caber might lower libido

youre right on with the adex though
for some people just 0.25mg ed is too much for 1g of test
i use 0.67mg ed for 1.5g test
my buddy uses no AI at all for 1.5g test and hes still pretty dry even though hes >10% Bf

too much AI can kill sex drive just like too much estrogen can

Well Stewie already elaborated on everything.
My best suggestion to add onto what he has already mentioned...

If you're dead set on using tren and there's no other option you're willing to use then go with high tren/100 test trt. You will have test in your system for a while even if you drop to zero right now . Sides won't go away for a couple of weeks probably but they eventually will if this works out for you.

You'll need to adjust your AI doses too because using that much AI when your test is eventually dropped to trt levels will kill your libido due to lack of estrogen. You'll just switch from one problem to another.

If you're truly looking for a quick fix, pull some labs today and send us the results within the next few days. Will be able to address the situation much better....
PS I would switch to aromasin instead of adex.

Last edited:
Well Stewie already elaborated on everything.
My best suggestion to add onto what he has already mentioned...

If you're dead set on using tren and there's no other option you're willing to use then go with high tren/100 test trt. You will have test in your system for a while even if you drop to zero right now . Sides won't go away for a couple of weeks probably but they eventually will if this works out for you.

You'll need to adjust your AI doses too because using that much AI when your test is eventually dropped to trt levels will kill your libido due to lack of estrogen. You'll just switch from one problem to another.

If you're truly looking for a quick fix, pull some labs today and send us the results within the next few days. Will be able to address the situation much better....
PS I would switch to aromasin instead of adex.

Im curious about aromasin in comparison to adex as it relates to sexual dysfunction. I personally end up killing my estro too much on adex 2 mg weekly split by 2 x weekly doses. Ill suffer sexual disinterest as a result until i find the right balance. Is araomasin easier to manage in that respect?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws