over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Goin on a cruise

inoverdrive

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Gettin ready to go on a cruise next week. Goin to Cozumel one day. Anybody ever been and if so got any ideas about where to go (except the pharmacys).

Just went in June...

DO NOT due the tourist thing and stick by the shore and the shops by the shore. Every shop owner tries to hit you up, get you into their shop. Right when you hit the shore its the worse. That front "mall" area... Do Not buy anything there. You can find everything they offer in other shops around Cozumel cheaper.

When we went, we rented a bug for $40 and crused around. Found a great little tacito stand, some shops out side of the tourist area, and I would say have a better overall experience.

However, if your young and just wanna get liqured up... Senior Frogs and you are good to go.

Just went in June...

DO NOT due the tourist thing and stick by the shore and the shops by the shore. Every shop owner tries to hit you up, get you into their shop. Right when you hit the shore its the worse. That front "mall" area... Do Not buy anything there. You can find everything they offer in other shops around Cozumel cheaper.

When we went, we rented a bug for $40 and crused around. Found a great little tacito stand, some shops out side of the tourist area, and I would say have a better overall experience.

However, if your young and just wanna get liqured up... Senior Frogs and you are good to go.

I agree with Mr Pump. ME and my GF rented a Moped and ripped around tound, found a lil bar and had some good Mexican Food and Beer.
If this is your first cruise, enjoy and eat eat and eat, ask for everything and more at the dinner table!!! Good times, I love cruises

I really enjoyed the snorkeling and diving they have around that area if you are into that stuff...

DT

Last edited:
I went on a cruise that stop in Cozumel many years ago and we did a tour to the Mayans ruins. I'm not sure if they still offer it or not, but it was very interesting especially if you like history and historic sites. It's a long haul out there and it's in the middle of the jungle, so be prepared to walk and deal with lots of bugs. After they tour they dropped us off at the beach for lunch and activities.

Oh for all kinds of info on cruises and the ports go to http://boards.cruisecritic.com/ It's a board and the members post all kinds for information and tips on how to save money and find the best deals. For example, sometimes it is cheap to book your excursions thru the local business instead of the cruiseline. You want to stay away for scammers, so they have lots of recommendations from members on the board.

Last edited:
goin on a cruise the day after my show. should be interesting for sure!! gonna blow up like a balloon. All there is to do is eat most of the time!! Yea buddy.

Just got off of one.

Went to cozumel, jamaica and some other place. Don't recommend getting steroids and trying to go back in through customs with it. You have to declare it and they got really anal with some of the smallest things. The two things they look for; prescription medications and alcohol. According to the security guy I talked to a lot.

For a kid my age, cruise was fun but also kind of lame. I'm 19 so I can't drink and I can't go to the kids club. Plus I'm with some of my family so I can't go after girls.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131