over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

going 100% grass fed and LOVING it!

nilla

Registered
Been on an all grass fed diet as of two weeks now and it taste f'ing great and I feel great! Eating all grass fed beef,lamb,buffalo,and grass fed milk,butter,yogurt,cage free brown eggs an and free rang chicken...expensive and long days in the store getting my label reading on but its gonna be worth it in the long run.. I got reall into this mainly because of my bad cholesterol and training purposes as well but all in all a better quality of life.. I'm really interested in hearing from you guys who eat similiar diets and what stores/brands you choose as this is the hardest part "knowing" what's really grass fed because allot is misleading and bs... the brands of dairy I'm liking and have read great reviews it Organic Valley..I buy the milk..butter..and yougurt..great stuff! As far as meat I buy the best deals on grass fed I can find while I'm there..I usually go to Wholefoods and get there ground beef and its a steal at $5.94 a lb if u buy 3 or more lbs.. my quest now is to replace my whey protien with grass fed whey...curious if anyone is using this and what brand? I been reading up on Action whey protien made by a co called Emerald something or other don't remember but it sounds like awsome shit... so all grass eating mofo's PLEASE post your experience with grass fed diets in here! Thanks bros!

Last edited:
Rich mans thread right here! I wish i could afford that expensive crap!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

$5.94 is cheap as hell! I pay average of $5.99/lb and i usually buy 10+lbs and they arent grass fed.

Rich mans thread right here! I wish i could afford that expensive crap!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

:yeahthat:

All of the organic meat near me is insanely expensive. No doubt it tastes better but I've gotta stick with quantity over quality for now.

Not sure where everyone lives but google for butchers, or farms that sell to the public - much cheaper that way ;)

Yes.shit is stupid expensive but I figure I'm the most important machine I own and it deserves taking care of;) My mission is mostly hdl/ldl controling I have severe gentic issues here and it scares the shit outta me so bad!! So how about grass fed protien?? Anyone use or know about a good brand?

This whole grass fed fad seems based around eating animals not fed a bunch of hormones and shit to make them bigger correct? I may be wrong about that but that is my current understanding.

From a health point of view I can understand where natural grass fed then might be wanted but on a forum for a bunch of jucing body builders looking to get big, would the meat filled with hormones be the better choice?

Been on an all grass fed diet as of two weeks now and it taste f'ing great and I feel great! Eating all grass fed beef,lamb,buffalo,and grass fed milk,butter,yogurt,cage free brown eggs an and free rang chicken...expensive and long days in the store getting my label reading on but its gonna be worth it in the long run.. I got reall into this mainly because of my bad cholesterol and training purposes as well but all in all a better quality of life.. I'm really interested in hearing from you guys who eat similiar diets and what stores/brands you choose as this is the hardest part "knowing" what's really grass fed because allot is misleading and bs... the brands of dairy I'm liking and have read great reviews it Organic Valley..I buy the milk..butter..and yougurt..great stuff! As far as meat I buy the best deals on grass fed I can find while I'm there..I usually go to Wholefoods and get there ground beef and its a steal at $5.94 a lb if u buy 3 or more lbs.. my quest now is to replace my whey protien with grass fed whey...curious if anyone is using this and what brand? I been reading up on Action whey protien made by a co called Emerald something or other don't remember but it sounds like awsome shit... so all grass eating mofo's PLEASE post your experience with grass fed diets in here! Thanks bros!

All the grass fed beef I find locally is 85/15, do you get meat leaner than that?
I think I've seen grass fed whey from rxwhey.com

$4.29

If anyone is on the west coast of FL. Check out The Dam Ranch in Bradenton.
Grass feed beef for 4.29 lb Free range eggs 3.50 and raw milk 8.00.
They also sell the liquid whey left over from when they make their cheese for 3.00 a pint. It takes about six to eight weeks to get the beef, long waiting list. And they dont ship, pick up only.
they also have free grass fed beef liver.

Grass fed beef is lower fat and better fats. It has nothing to do with the hormones. Although it is expensive, the best, healthiest, leanest possible beef you can buy is from skinnybeef.com. It's 8.99 per lb but it's as lean as chicken breast. Best beef hands down.

Here's how to get it really cheap...
Find a farmer with pasture and ask how much he would charge to keep a steer on it for a few months. Find the nearest livestock auction and buy a steer (or a bull, and request that the on site vet make him a steer right then and there). Find your local custom killer as they are called and schedule a date. There will be people at the auction with trailers or the farmer might agree to go get him -- for a fee.

If you get him in the early spring and harvest him in the fall, even if he wasn't grass fed before you got him, he will have flushed everything out and be as good as anything in the store. How much he grows will have to do with how big he starts as well as the quality of the pasture. You can google to get good idea.

Also, tell your butcher to dry age the carcass for 28 days.

Buy any beef breed. Anything less than a year old should be fine. If you are short on cash, they practically give away male dairy breeds, but he would need to be bottle fed. And of course you don't get near the meat.

Read this website and you may never go back to non-grass fed beef:

**broken link removed**

It's not that simple to make the beef taste good via grass fed. I asked my pops about it who has a degree in animal science from UF and has been in the beef business for 50 years, and has really studied and talked to a lot of folks about this... he said it's no easy feat to get the meat to taste 'good' grass fed only, and they have to get a significantly higher price / lb because of the slower production rate... We have about 500 head of moomoo's, maybe i should be pimping grass fed beef loaded with AAS here, one stop shop:D

It's not that simple to make the beef taste good via grass fed. I asked my pops about it who has a degree in animal science from UF and has been in the beef business for 50 years, and has really studied and talked to a lot of folks about this... he said it's no easy feat to get the meat to taste 'good' grass fed only, and they have to get a significantly higher price / lb because of the slower production rate... We have about 500 head of moomoo's, maybe i should be pimping grass fed beef loaded with AAS here, one stop shop:D

Exactly -- the finishing with grain gives it the marbling.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws